www.wmdolls.com

Does sex gets better after awhile with your doll or no?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Does sex gets better after awhile with your doll or no?

Post by Mitchell Hart »

I was very pleased to get my Everly in the mail. She is a wm157 b and size wise I was happy with. Now as we finally after waiting 66 days or so, had sexual play I was even as an older guy very ready and it was great the first few times, really great.

But as time went on I struggled to get excited and hard, so it tailored off. But lately it’s been great. We figured out what works as to posture clothing , scents, lube, and lighting and wow, just wow. It is really working now.

Have any of you exp this sort of pattern with your girl?
Attachments
CCA4D059-8D87-43FE-BCDB-3CC8F8BDCF72.jpeg
CCA4D059-8D87-43FE-BCDB-3CC8F8BDCF72.jpeg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Does sex gets better after awhile with your doll or no?

Post by Dollfriend »

Well they say stiff joints eventually become loose joints so I would say it does :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Tasha tell me after 6 + years I've gotten pretty good at sex with her. So I'll have to say yes, on her behalf.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have found that with my guys, sex has gotten better over time.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

As everything in life, the more you practice, the more you will learn and enjoy with her

Every time i try a new posture with any of my dolls, is a whole new adventure until the perfect positioning is reached, but once you 'get the point' it will eventually become easier

It could happen that some doll owners may frustrate positioning her at the beginning, more if the doll is heavy, but just relax and give it another try
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Aglooka wrote:As everything in life, the more you practice, the more you will learn and enjoy with her

Every time i try a new posture with any of my dolls, is a whole new adventure until the perfect positioning is reached, but once you 'get the point' it will eventually become easier

It could happen that some doll owners may frustrate positioning her at the beginning, more if the doll is heavy, but just relax and give it another try
Yup all comes down to position and lube too, astro glide is BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

it gets better :)

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Yes only because you can better position your doll after some experience.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yup all comes down to position and lube too, astro glide is BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED.
Mitchell, if you think that's good you should try ACV100 or Paloqueth. Both last longer and not as tacky, IMHO. Try them.

I've found to "Keep the fires burning", a different appearance often helps dramatically. For instance, if she has a blonde wig, try a brunette with earrings and maybe a head band or choker or both. Knee length socks are great for some with perhaps ribbons or a bow in her hair. You just have to experiment to whatever turns you on about them. You could harken back to the teenage years and don't strip her down totally naked but leave on her blouse and just pull her short skirt up to her waist...kinda like you did at the drive-in in the back seat. :mrgreen:

adrian2605
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adrian2605 »

It definelty DOES get better!
I gotta be honest, the first week I spend with my Piper Phoebe I was doubting I would use her that much.
But after a lot of "training" :mrgreen: I finally figured out positions I could enjoy for hours!!! :plaidskirt:

To be fair, the piper phoebe is a rather small and light doll.
I'm actually a little concerned myself, because I ordered a IT 156 (48 kg 8O ), and I have no Idea how I'm going to use her :haha4:

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

As ColColt said a different appearance could make a difference. While that hasn’t really been an option with human partners his suggestion about “taking it back to high school” makes a great deal of sense. Try an extended make-out session, then maybe just oral or a handjob or some “outercourse.” If possible, how about a different location for your tryst. Maybe just in another room or actually IN the back seat of your car.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Maybe just in another room or actually IN the back seat of your car.
Someone who thinks like me! I thought of the car myself since I have a two car garage and it's always been parked in there. I even thought of putting a large screen TV down there on top of the Washing machine and pretend we were at the drive-in while sitting in the back seat. The problem would be getting her down the stair steps(12 of them) to the garage. I'd play hell doing that even with a 140cm girl!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Mitchell Hart wrote: Have any of you exp this sort of pattern with your girl?
I haven't logged enough missions to even have a pattern.... :? :lol:

I'm no spring chicken.... like some of you others here..... so I have found
that my active imagination helps me out. Recently, I picked up a wig
that made Meave look a good deal like an old college mate's younger
sister..... so I created a chance meeting "situation" with her in my mind
as I was getting things ready. Kind of like daydreaming with the "Happy
Ending". Worked like a charm. :thumbs_up:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mister Bungle-I'm old myself...old enough to remember when TV went off after the news, weather and sports and didn't return till the next morning as you patiently sit there watching the test pattern till it came on. I think most of us will agree sex is probably 50% mental. The way you perceive a certain body/face or the way they are dressed can have a mammoth amount of the final outcome for you.

I think my idea of the back seat of the car in the garage with large screen TV sitting on the washer just ahead of the front of the car and simply pretend you're 17 again at the drive in with your date. Now, if I could just figure out how to get her down all those stairs to the garage...who knows, it may give me an erection you could hang a wet beach towel on! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

ColColt wrote:Mister Bungle-I'm old myself...old enough to remember when TV went off after the news, weather and sports and didn't return till the next morning as you patiently sit there watching the test pattern till it came on. I think most of us will agree sex is probably 50% mental. The way you perceive a certain body/face or the way they are dressed can have a mammoth amount of the final outcome for you.

I think my idea of the back seat of the car in the garage with large screen TV sitting on the washer just ahead of the front of the car and simply pretend you're 17 again at the drive in with your date. Now, if I could just figure out how to get her down all those stairs to the garage...who knows, it may give me an erection you could hang a wet beach towel on! Yeah, that's the ticket!
ColColt,
Your drive-in scenario sounds well worth the efforts to work it out. :thumbs_up:
Would a 2 wheel hand cart work for your situation? You could carefully strap her on
and ease her down those stairs.... maybe? Think of the right high school chick from
back in the day and you might even have "wood" you can hang a 7.50 x 16 truck tire
on. :glou:

INFORMATIONS