www.wmdolls.com

First-time buyer help me choose

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Which doll would you choose?

YL-155/D
No votes
WM-162/E
38%
WM-163/C
25%
WM-164/D
25%
WM-166/B
13%

Total votes: 8

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

First-time buyer help me choose

Post by Michaelangelo »

So basically I'm looking for a more natural (thicker) waist, not too much weight and good-sized but not exaggerated breasts (nothing over E).

Based on local options here in Germany I have the following shortlist (in height order):

YL-155/D
WM-162/E
WM-163/C
WM-164/D
WM-166/B

These are all fairly light dolls, which I have heard is important.

My favourite would be the 164/D right now.

Thanks for your help guys.

Mikey
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

EmmaLover

Re: First-time buyer help me choose

Post by EmmaLover »

164D or 162E. I think both are great. I currently have a 166C and getting a 175D soon.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Thank you!

The 175D is also lovely, but perhaps a little heavy for a first doll for me 8)

Mikey
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

From my experience, the breast size is in proportion to the scale of the doll. Meaning that a D cup on a 148 is not the same size as a D cup on say a 170. So if breast action is of any interest then keep that little tidbit of info in mind. I went with larger size this time (my 3rd doll) for this reason. My 148 D was amazing but I would have gone larger on the boobs if I would have known what I know now. But it's absolutely all about what you like and want! Bella Poarch would be pissed because this really is "build a bitch". Hahaha
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hi yes, I have been looking for under bust measurements for all these dolls and, like you say, cup size varies accordingly.

Some info is now much easier to find thanks to this forum and say the Doll Channel shop.

I'm going to be basing my decision off of hip/waist ratio, bust and recent models, I think. Which is why the 164/D looks so great.

Will be shooting a lot of stuff with her too, so not just, er, cuddling... :wink:

INFORMATIONS