www.wmdolls.com

Amanda Arrived Today!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amanda Arrived Today!

Post by Hopeful »

Hi guys! Doug here.

Amanda arrived today! A 100cm WM Doll, it looks like I see her in several companies' ads. This exact one:

http://wmdollshop.com/33-ft-100cm-b-cup/

Thing is, I paid $430 with free shipping! She is PERFECT! Beautiful, flawless! I was worried when I read about the experiences of some. I got the exact girl I wanted! I don't know how, but there you are. One third the retail price! It was eBay. I took a chance. Glad I did!

You know how long I've been a member here. I finally did it! I'm a doll owner/lover! Amanda is everything I could want! Her thighs jiggle. Her butt jiggles and I can sink my fingers in...plus her breasts wobble like crazy! She is so soft...I powdered her. She smells wonderful right out of the box! I love that whatever it is...

I need a new camera. But what you see at WM's site there, is pretty much her. I can't stand it. I gotta love that little gal...c'mere! RRRRawrrr!

Doug
(No longer Hopeful)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Amanda Arrived Today!

Post by windave »

Doug, congratulations and revel in your experience.

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

Thank you! For a guy my height (5'7), she is perfect. Cuddling at night...slept like a baby last night. Woke up to that pretty face...I gotta get some baby oil for the TPE. I can't believe how soft she is! This TPE stuff is new, since I looked last. So are all these Chinese companies!

I think I know why I got such a good deal. I got lucky, one. Then, two, I think they made an overstock of these, and some countries do not allow them for some reason. Maybe because of the horrors I saw coming out of Japan a few years ago! I won't go into that.

So these brokers buy up the remaining stock and liquidate it. At cost or below. Or something like that. I don't recommend that at all. I took a chance and could have lost my money or got something totally different. $430 is a LOT of money! To me, anyway.

I don't know how you guys do the weight thing, with heavier girls. My GOSH, Amanda is heavy! 26 lbs, or so. That's two and a half bowling balls! You feel it when she is on top of you. But looking into that face...there is a look of love there. Maybe it's my imagination. Yeah. No doubt, but I like it! LOL!

That wig is a mess. Gotta buy a brush. I don't need one. I'm bald! LOL! Ya know, looking at clothing for 100cm dolls, it occurred to me...isn't the My Size Barbie 3 feet tall? What about clothes for that? I'm a model builder and collector. I think...with a little fabric glue...I might be able to custom make a little outfit and panties for her. We'll see about that.

She's laying in my bed looking at me right now. Ha! Great pose! Wish I had my camera working...Of all the dolls I have looked at since joining here...I could NOT have made a better choice. However, I recommend you stick with vendors from The Doll Forum.

If I had done that, I could NEVER have afforded a doll! I am retired on a limited pension. But you, if you are working or are blessed with $$$, you CAN pay $1300 for this doll! And by golly that ain't a bad deal, comparatively...As I said, I got extremely lucky.

Doug

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

She just got the baby oil treatment today. Not sure how much I'm supposed to put on. I'll have to look for that post again. Half an hour she is dry again. I'll dust her with baby powder and that's it, I guess. What a beauty. I think Riley is gorgeous too. Joints are a little stiff. I see that's normal. She holds a pose beautifully, and can stand on her own leaning against something.

I gotta get a brush for that wig! What a mess...

Doug

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

So glad that it turned out good for you! That is great.

As for clothes, on the forum here is a nice lady that takes custom orders.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=250

She made a bunch of stuff for one of my smaller dolls and they are terrific. They were decent price too. She should be able to make up some stuff for your new WM doll. :)

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Amanda's Clothes

Post by Hopeful »

Thank you pastydude! I'll check her out!

Doug

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Amanda

Post by Hopeful »

Drat! She's closed her shop!

Doug

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Doug -
Congrats! I also just received the same girl a couple weeks ago - My Veruca. Her size is so convenient. In case you haven't seen them, Here's the two recent threads on clothing for 100cm -

100 to 125 Clothing Source Tips
Find a freind to buy clothes...

INFORMATIONS