www.wmdolls.com

Viola face on 140 body

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Viola face on 140 body

Post by Anassilao »

I would like opinions about the compatibility of Viola#8 and Vi#81 on 140 body.
This is a teenager body, then these faces fits well, in terms of proportions, or it appears too big on top of this small body?

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Viola face on 140 body

Post by TripleB »

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ennifer+yl

Bertiethdog has this combination, Chantelle. Shes's definitely a beauty. I have her bookmarked because I'll take her exact combination. That skin tone and wig choice match perfect. However, there aren't any full body shots to see the proportions of the viola to 140. Good enough for me though.
JM 75cm Angel C

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I would imagine so as you see this head on the YL 135cm often.

Unknown2

superx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superx »

I have several heads including Viola on a YL 135. The Viola head is relatively small with small features and would look great on a 140

INFORMATIONS