www.wmdolls.com

THE PROBLEM OF WM 163CM (observations)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bauta

THE PROBLEM OF WM 163CM (observations)

Post by Bauta »

In this occasion I do a review of model 163cm of WM Dolls. This doll model is on my top, is one of my favorite models, since in almost all aspects is one of the most realistic TPE love dolls that exist. Her C-cup breasts are for me the ideal size, has an exquisite hip-waist ratio and good legs, although the arms are somewhat thinner than they should (her sisters 160cm and 161cm they have better). In general is a good doll with a good height and a good presence, but every time I watch it does not stop bothering me an aspect of its design: THE CLAVICLES.

These are in form of "V" very pronounced. There are women with straight clavicles, and others with a little inclination, but not as exaggerated as the WM 163cm model. The clavicles only look like this when a person is a bit arched, or when they lower their back down.

A pity because that defect in the wrist subtract elegance in the area of the neck. It would be advisable to correct it. The neck and clavicles are important, not only gives the dolls more elegance, also of greater sensuality. I see dolls of other brands with very prominent necks and clavicles that protrude too far out: A mistake. The clavicles should be perceived, but not much, there are dolls with a very marked and ugly neck. I hope manufacturers will consider this for future dolls.
Attachments
WM-Dolls-163cm.jpg
WM-Dolls-163cm.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3828 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: THE PROBLEM OF WM 163CM (observations)

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I see what you mean. Thanks for pointing it out. I have never noticed it before.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I actually hadn't noticed this, and I'm usually the first to spot doll oddities compared to a real woman. Nice to know.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Great observation! I too never noticed, but can surely appreciate your point now that you made it.

Good eye.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

We hope that the manufacturers of sex dolls with this message realize that the neck and clavicle area must be anatomically correct, it is an important area
Attachments
Kiss neck.jpg
Kiss neck.jpg (109.52 KiB) Viewed 3528 times

itvman

Post by itvman »

The necks on a lot of dolls are too long too. Not just WM, but for instance the RD2 body D. Nice if you like Audrey Hepburn, but every time I look at my WM doll I wish her neck wasn't so unrealistically long and narrow.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - you've got us looking at all our ladies now!

Best wihses

Harem

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

That 163cm doll you posted is super old made back in 2013/2014. The 2016 and present body sculpts from WM are miles better than their previous designs.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

itvman wrote:The necks on a lot of dolls are too long too. Not just WM, but for instance the RD2 body D. Nice if you like Audrey Hepburn, but every time I look at my WM doll I wish her neck wasn't so unrealistically long and narrow.
Can I saw off several centimeters of doll neck in case I will find it too long? Is it technically possible at all?

itvman

Post by itvman »

mark81 wrote:
itvman wrote:The necks on a lot of dolls are too long too. Not just WM, but for instance the RD2 body D. Nice if you like Audrey Hepburn, but every time I look at my WM doll I wish her neck wasn't so unrealistically long and narrow.
Can I saw off several centimeters of doll neck in case I will find it too long? Is it technically possible at all?
No I don't think so. The thread is only on the very top part of the gooseneck so you'd have to weld the end bit back on or something. It would also be very difficult to cut the tpe neck I think.

Ever since getting a doll I've become obsessed with women's necks. If a girl sits near me on the bus or something, I don't look at her tits anymore, I look at her frigging neck to check its proportions! And I have come to the conclusion that 95% of the female population do not have necks that long and narrow. On all of my dolls dresses I have to put a fold in the back of the collar with a hairpin so it doesn't flap around her neck. I was really let down to see on the new 160cm doll that the neck is too long AGAIN, which is the only thing that spoils this otherwise scrumptious lady.

Does gooseneck only come in one length or something? I can understand why the necks are all narrow to maintain compatibility between short and tall dolls, but why can't the necks be 2 or 3 cm shorter? Look at your doll side on without her clothes on and see.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

itvman, thanks for reply.

Maybe it is possible to "dig" deeper into a head? And then adjust height with washers or something... Just a thought..

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

a) I concur the necks look too long.
b) If they weren't so long, they wouldn't be able to bend so far forward or back or to the sides.

I've taken to photographing Brie such that her head is slightly tilted forward or to the sides so to disguise the length of her neck a bit. It helps the photos but sometime I look at her in bed and think, 'damn girl, you've got a long neck'.

itvman

Post by itvman »

JunkGuy wrote:a) I concur the necks look too long.
b) If they weren't so long, they wouldn't be able to bend so far forward or back or to the sides.
I hadn't thought of that, but shaving off even a couple of cm would help without impairing movement.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I agree with you, most of the dolls have an excessively long neck.

It is possible that when ordering your wrist you can speak to the seller in advance to make a modification and remove 1-2cm long in the neck

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

The claviculas of the model YL_Doll 155cm has the same problem as the doll WMDolls_163cm
Inclined clavicles in shape of "V".
A pity because it is also a great modeling, see a photo uploaded in the forum by a user who has this doll, that also I put here. I really like this doll, it seems very pretty and in general very realistic, but that wrong part spoils its design.
Attachments
YL Doll 155cm Clavicles fail.jpg
YL Doll 155cm Clavicles fail.jpg (661.42 KiB) Viewed 2604 times

INFORMATIONS