www.wmdolls.com

Shipping to Canada

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
noiseb1

Shipping to Canada

Post by noiseb1 »

As anyone here ever purchased a wmdoll directly from their website? Im trying to find out the what company they use for shipping, if it is something like UPS or Fedex that provides brokerage or regular mail and ill have to go to port of entry to claim it?

If ups/fedex is it a pretty painless process? (Pay customs tax over phone, they deliver to your door?)

I placed an order with them a week ago and I am having a hard time getting a response, their email support is not as fast/good as Sanhui :/

itvman

Re: Shipping to Canada

Post by itvman »

You don't have to collect it, it will just be delivered to your door. Unless there's some tax to pay in which case you'll get a phone call or an email from customs and have to pay that with a card. It'll then get sent on to you.

Jenny_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jenny_D »

... Or Teller's Cheque... Money Order... If your shipment is coming direct, the Courier Company will act on your behalf as your Bonded Customs Agent and deal with CBSA... Long Story Short -- if they do not deliver, they do not get paid.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

noiseb1 wrote:As anyone here ever purchased a wmdoll directly from their website? Im trying to find out the what company they use for shipping, if it is something like UPS or Fedex that provides brokerage or regular mail and ill have to go to port of entry to claim it?

If ups/fedex is it a pretty painless process? (Pay customs tax over phone, they deliver to your door?)

I placed an order with them a week ago and I am having a hard time getting a response, their email support is not as fast/good as Sanhui :/
My WMdoll reseller use FEDEX. from experience, the delivery agent will ask you to pay the customs when he gets to your house. Credit card works. Fee will be about 10% of value.
pretty straight forward process. I suggest taking the day off (or calling in sick) the day of the delivery because they don't like carrying big heavy boxes :P

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I went through RLSD, it came FEDEX right to my door and they only take credit cards, no cash, no debit. My doll was $1800 US and it was $210 Cdn for customs and fees.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Hi notjoeaverage, when you say $210. I assume that is not including GST/PST/HST? Was the $210 just the duty? Or did that also include the Fedex brokerage fees? I am looking to get a doll as well and curious to know the cost at the door (approx). Thanks!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

rok4d wrote:Hi notjoeaverage, when you say $210. I assume that is not including GST/PST/HST? Was the $210 just the duty? Or did that also include the Fedex brokerage fees? I am looking to get a doll as well and curious to know the cost at the door (approx). Thanks!
usually when the delivery guy gives you the fee (in this case $210), it is the final fee to pay.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

The $210 was the total including duty, taxes and FedEx's pint of blood.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Thanks for the info. That helps!

INFORMATIONS