www.wmdolls.com

Entry issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
crowe111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Entry issues

Post by crowe111 »

The problem I've encountered is that at the slightest bit off the loss of erection, the insert is so tight it forcers me out. Do they loosen up over time?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

crowe111 wrote:The problem I've encountered is that at the slightest bit off the loss of erection, the insert is so tight it forcers me out. Do they loosen up over time?
This is the same problem that I have experienced. Trimming out the opening a bit helps with this, but the insert always feels tighter when installed in my doll. It's not a problem at all when used by itself outside of the doll.
I think the inserts will get softer over time with use. Which may make them loosen up a bit as well. But it may not be enough to make much of a difference.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Is the problem entry with or without a full erection? I ask because it's possible for men with some degree of ED to have that problem.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Some people are saying the built in dolls do not have this issue, in fact they have a different entry issue

That issue is you need to have at least an average if not longer penis to be able to enter the doll easily because a built in doll has the realistic placement of the vaginal canal without the proper hip and pelvis joints to allow for decent access to the vaginal area. You have to bend the legs extremely far out or up to be able to get access easily, in fact I feel like I'm going to break my dolls hip joints.

I may be the only person with this issue; while the realistic placement is nice, I feel it makes access harder. The nice thing about the insert option is you can overlap the insert out the canal to make entry easier

TXDOLLMAN
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TXDOLLMAN »

I have decided to sell the doll.
Asking $1,100.00

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Starquake's advice is good. You can also use a lot of lube and insert a larger diameter object for a while before trying to insert yourself. It will dilate the opening and make it easier for you.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

:!: Beats me why MFRs can't offer optional wider and deeper vaginas. It shouldn't be that difficult. :!:

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

TXDOLLMAN, Please check out this link, as the new material that I've reviewed may help in informing you on a doll replacement...
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=82498

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

TXDOLLMAN wrote:I have decided to sell the doll.
Asking $1,100.00

Aaaah I hate to see this, whats the point of a sex doll if you cant fuck her :drinking:

I have had a ridiculous amount of problems with various dolls, silicone included.

Unless your rock hard its dang near impossible to enter most of the dolls and forget about anal, that's almost an afterthought when designing

functional openings.

TXDollman, did you try to get the air out of the vaginal canal? If you just put the tip of your lubed winky in there (enough to seal off the opening)and then force the air out using the palm of your hand on her abdomen (you can feel it almost queef out around your penis) it will then suck your penis into the opening. It takes a little practice but Man oh Man it feels amazing and solves most of these issues.

Give it a shot before you throw in the towel.

DTW

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

crowe111 wrote:The problem I've encountered is that at the slightest bit off the loss of erection, the insert is so tight it forcers me out. Do they loosen up over time?
This issue is one strong argument for the fixed vagina girls.
With them, you can spread the legs to increase the size of the opening to allow even a nearly flaccid "mini-me" to enter, then close them back together to increase the stimulation.
As we age, achieving and/or maintaining a state of "full attention" requires adjustments, and $15 for a blue pill seems a bit unreasonable when a simple technique handles the problem.
T'Bolt

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

well I have the 160 fixed vagina and I've just had sex with her for the 1st time and I've not found any issues it was very easy to have sex tbh

TXDOLLMAN
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TXDOLLMAN »

curious dave
is your doll as tight as in this picture?
Attachments
Doll - 15.jpg
Doll - 15.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2756 times

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

TXDOLLMAN wrote:curious dave
is your doll as tight as in this picture?
no mate definitely not that looks totally different to mine

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Never had any entry issues... I can't imagine how frustrating that would be though.

Sunny Evergreen

Post by Sunny Evergreen »

acrux wrote::!: Beats me why MFRs can't offer optional wider and deeper vaginas. It shouldn't be that difficult. :!:
I was thinking the entry points were going to be a problem for me.

I just ordered a 168 E cup , but before I let them know (1AM) about the issue and was told that you can have the entries modified .... In length , not sure about width though. After reading this I think I'll ask. the model hasn't gone to production yet so still waiting.

They're speaking to the manufacture , I'll post again once the modified fitment is confirmed. :)

Enjoy!

INFORMATIONS