www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM C

Post by radio22222 »

Hi guys...first post here

Just found this site a week ago, and glad I did.
You probably heard this story before. I was looking at this doll on
Amazon...incredibly beautiful, and great photography. I contacted
the seller for some more photos and more details. they did send some
photos of some doll propped up on a workbench which didn't even look like
the same doll. they didn't answer my questions about fixed vs insert, etc.
went back and fourth like that for a few days, with them sending more
random photos and always avoiding my questions (and always starting
there emails with "hi dear"). Luckily, I found this site.

I've learned a lot in the last week, by reading the posts here (a big thanks for that)
I have narrowed my choice down to 2 dolls. The WM 140cm a-cup or the WM 156cm c-cup.
They both seem to come close to my idea of the perfect woman.
I'm interested in your thoughts about the size. I'm 5'10", and I am attracted to
slender women, short or tall, but would 140cm feel a bit too short? I wish there
were shops, where we could go to see for ourselves, but I guess we're not there yet.

The breasts on both look great to me...very realist proportions. I'm very big on
a nice full behind. That's a deal-breaker for me. Not enormous, but plump and just
that right "shape". I can't seem to find any really good photos of them from
the back, full length and nude. If anyone can provide some, I would really
appreciate it.

I have a question about fixed vs insert, and yes, I have read a lot of posts here, about
that subject. I get that, for appearance, fixed is best, and appearance is very important
to me. I have always enjoyed going downtown. I did read a post about a method of
gluing an insert just around the opening, so that the insert becomes non-removable.
I see how that would be an advantage. If the insert became damaged, It could be cut
at the glue point and replaced. Has anyone else tried that method, and, how does it look?
Does it look as good as fixed? I can't seem to make my mind up on this one. If I were to
get "fixed" and at some time it became damaged or worn out, can the opening be enlarged
enough for an insert?

What about the weight difference between the 140cm-a and the 156-c. There seems to be
conflicting info on the exact weight, but it looks like there's only about 8lbs difference. It
doesn't sound too heavy, but I have learned here, that it's not as easy you think it will be.
I guess that issue is leaning me toward the insert choice, as I'm no spring chicken.

My last question is about where to buy my doll. I will stick to the approved list here, but
I'm wondering about the variation in prices, from one vendor to another. Will I get the
same doll, if I order from one of the approved vendors, as I would if I were to order from
WMdolls, directly? What is the difference?

Thanks in advance for any advice you might give. I've already learned so much more than
I thought there was to know about dolls.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM

Post by Slew »

Hi radio22222, welcome. :)
radio22222 wrote:I'm 5'10", and I am attracted to
slender women, short or tall, but would 140cm feel a bit too short? I wish there
were shops, where we could go to see for ourselves, but I guess we're not there yet.
140 cm is about 4"7 ... you can surely figure out whether that will be tall enough for your needs.
radio22222 wrote:I have a question about fixed vs insert
Cutting a glued insert sounds messy, although, I don't know how handy you are with rubber repairs involving melting TPE. As far as why you'd glue it in there to begin with, I suppose if it's damage you're concerned about, there's not much risk of damaging an insert beyond allowing a mold infection to grow, which is easily avoided with proper drying after washing. Here's a video showing how everything looks and the work involved in inserting, and it gives an idea of the stress on the area as well.

radio22222 wrote:My last question is about where to buy my doll. I will stick to the approved list here, but
I'm wondering about the variation in prices, from one vendor to another. Will I get the
same doll, if I order from one of the approved vendors, as I would if I were to order from
WMdolls, directly? What is the difference?
Yes, if it's made by WM, you'll get the same factory doll from the vendors, don't worry. You'll have to contact vendors to know about any special prices happening. There's usually a sale going on somewhere, but you might have to do some legwork. Once you've got 5 posts, you can send private messages. Send a PM to a couple of vendors and tell them what you're looking for. You'll likely be well taken care of from there.

Have fun and read lots of topics before buying, keep learning and you'll be glad you did.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Personally I'd like my next doll to be that Erika one who talks. I'd love to see what she says with her mouth full. From my limited experience I think you'll find most will steer towards the 156. Me, I love the smaller ones (like the 140, coming to a bed soon!). As far as the maze of different dolls on different sites, well, check out the small print on the vendor section. It tells you who they are authorized vendors for. Then you can tell what models each sell of each manufacturer and it becomes clearer that Debbie 140 is the same as the one on the other site, but named Suzy with a different head. Inserts? Seems subjective. I weighed the ordinary washing ritual versus the insert, but found with the "gap" issues that may be possible with an insert, the positives for an insert didn't add much. Besides, the other two useful locations don't have inserts and have to be cleaned the old fashioned way. Narrow down your choices from the approved vendors and manufacturers. I started with a long list, and by the time I chose, it was 6, of two sizes. I starts out wanting a 100, but ended up with a 140. I'm not into space shuttle breasts, but the baby faces on the smaller dolls concerned me a tad. The size was a consideration, but in the other direction. I didn't want to go large. But I digress. Some vendors have added services like inspection and repackaging after the factory. Just keep reading, the great minds will help you soon enough, after nuts like me have tried to. Good luck my friend.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

Size wise you will most likely be better off with the 156, I'm 5ft11 and I have a 140 A, she's not too short she's actually 4ft9 but she is too small. She wears from size 6-10 child's clothes, I've had a hard time trying to relate to her as a woman and spend more time using just the insert on it's own. Sex is difficult since anatomically things aren't in the right position for positions I usually enjoy and she is so tiny in terms of the size of her body you may have trouble convincing yourself she's not a child. She measures 12in from shoulder to shoulder.

The sculpt is near perfect and she is beautiful, but she needs to be at least 5ft tall and 30-23-31 in order to be able to buy clothes, 5ft 2 and 32-24-33 would be better. The 156 is going to be right in that neighbourhood.

Like you I prefer slender women, and usually for me the shorter the better and a large A to a small C, the 28.5 for the bust size of a 140 A is pure fantasy she's not even 26in at the bust so forget about buying a bra that would fit, women's extra small cotton shirt even after washing in hot water and putting in the dryer on high didn't shrink enough. Trying to find clothes in the children's section is next to impossible unless you like t-shirts with animals, sayings or cartoon characters on them, very few button up shirts of any kind. No sexy underwear.

Life all around would be more enjoyable with the 156, unfortunately for me it wasn't available until after I already had my 140 A.

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

notjoeaverage, thanks so much for that comment.

you articulated exactly what I was worrying about.
The 140-a seems to have a fuller bottom than the 156-c,
and that's what drew me to her, but I hear what you are saying.
It's important to be able to get into the fantasy of it, being a woman
and not a child. The 156-c does not seem that much heavier,
if you can believe the specs. I don't know how they do that...maybe
there's air pockets internally to reduce weight. It's so hard to order
something so personal, without actually seeing her, in person.
Kind of like what it must have been like with "mail order brides".

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

If a certain body that is smaller has a fuller butt, waist, hips and boobs etc, then the added TPE will be what is in the weight. TPE can hold some kg's lol.

A 140cm is always a good starter. In fact the most popular starter. Loads of great threads on either doll if you do a search ;)

Hope you find what suits you best.

Happy hunting.

Welcome to the fun at TDF btw

Unknown2
Attachments
Die Hard.gif
Die Hard.gif (11.81 MiB) Viewed 4742 times

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

The 140cm looks good in pics but to small when you grab a tape measure. My favorites are the 156cm and the 153cm (a little older of a design). The 153 looks like she has a little more booty. They both have around a 22 inch waist. About as big as they get. 24-26 inchs would be better. I'm not recommending the site below but they have nice galleries to look at.

http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-galle ... n-her-bed/
http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-galle ... -bathroom/

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

yes, thanks, I have seen the silverdoll photos of "pippa in her bath" and "in her bedroom"...she's adorable!
But not really any butt shots. I don't see many butts on any of the sales sites, or they're wearing something
and covering the booty. From my own experience with people I have known, I think that Asian men are more
fascinated with breasts, and western men are about 50/50 breast to butt. Maybe that's why there's not so
many "behind shots". The butt has to look real to me. I hope that's not weird. I don't think there is anything
more beautiful than the naked female form, as viewed from behind.

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

You have probably seen these then but it's about all the 156cm butts I could find. It's not a big booty but I think it looks nice.
Attachments
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-20-2.jpg
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-20-2.jpg (19.22 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-19-2.jpg
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-19-2.jpg (36.2 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-14-3.jpg
wm-dolls-156cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-14-3.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
wm-dolls-156cm-sex-silicone-doll-lovedoll-05-2~2.jpg
wm-dolls-156cm-sex-silicone-doll-lovedoll-05-2~2.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
wm-dolls-156cm-real-love-doll-life-sized-sexdoll-27 (1)~2.jpg
wm-dolls-156cm-real-love-doll-life-sized-sexdoll-27 (1)~2.jpg (32.36 KiB) Viewed 4636 times

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

It is weird how deceiving a tape measure can be lol. I found out my last doll appeared taller in person than judging ny measuring tape alone. I know that sounds weird lol

Unknown2

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Nice photos! Is this Mandos' work?

Unknown2

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome radio22222, and much luck in finding your perfect doll. :) One piece of advice for deciding on size: put some post it notes on your wall at the height of the dolls you're considering, then stand next to the post it notes to get a sense of the size your doll will be and what it would be like to stand next to her, hug her, or kiss her standing up. From there it's just a matter of deciding on what weight you can handle. The taller dolls will probably seem much more realistic, but they get heavy very quickly as they get taller.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Unknown2 wrote:It is weird how deceiving a tape measure can be lol. I found out my last doll appeared taller in person than judging ny measuring tape alone. I know that sounds weird lol

Unknown2
It's not perfect but helps when you can't just run down the street and see one in person lol.
Unknown2 wrote:Nice photos! Is this Mandos' work?

Unknown2
I'm not sure. That Silver Doll website uploads new dolls and new photos sets before they show up on here. 13 pages of galleries of just WM dolls alone.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

140cm doll with A cup is in a risk of confusing customs. If they interpret the doll to be child-like, they'll seize it and there goes your doll. You can of course get a bigger cup size to be more safe but even that isn't a guarantee.

Clothing-wise the doll uses children's clothes. While I was considering a 125cm doll and browsing for clothes, I had a hard time finding anything that didn't look like it was child's clothing.

I currently have a TPE torso + head toy that has a proportions of a 120cm doll. It's way too small compared to a life sized doll or real adult human. I mean, I'm a fan of more petite women but 156cm is an absolute minimum I'd go for.

So in short, safer to go with the bigger doll for various reasons. 156cm is still small in western standards but works better in clandestine activities than smaller ones.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

156cm hands down.

Here's a comparison between the WM 156cm (left) and the 140cm (right):
wm-156cm-vs-140cm.jpg
wm-156cm-vs-140cm.jpg (134.53 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
Look at how beautifully designed the pelvis and stomach/naval areas of the 156cm are compared to the 140cm, which does not look realistic at all. Granted, the 140cm is a much older doll.

For a larger mouth to vagina difference and also, in my opinion, more overall anatomically correct body. If you want to be able to kiss her while lying down in missionary, 156cm is the better way to go. It is just one of the few well-balanced dolls out there on the market right now. Even the breasts match the petiteness of the model. Whereas with the 140cm, you get either A-cup or D-cup - No middle ground.

140cm is gimped in the thighs and legs department, making the upper body look robust and the overall shape of the body a little unbalanced. 156cm has that issue corrected.

I plan to own a 156cm someday, or a 138cm ORDoll, both of which are equally well-balanced, despite the 138cm being E-cup - it simply just works as the overall sculpt is very natural and convincing.

INFORMATIONS