www.wmdolls.com

Is it possible to modify a non standing dolls feet?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
psion satori
Former Member

Is it possible to modify a non standing dolls feet?

Post by psion satori »

I have a WM 140 doll that spends most of her time stored flat in the box she came in to avoid damage. She is an oct 2015 non standing version. Id like to have her out more of the time but she cant stand very long without damaging the soles of her feet.

Has anyone tried to modify the skeleton so that it can stand without damaging the TPE? Was thinking i could open up the soles and attach 3 bolts, similar to the standing versions that are now avaliable. But not sure if the exsisting skeleton is able to accomodate such a modification.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,
G

itvman

Re: Is it possible to modify a non standing dolls feet?

Post by itvman »

I don't know for certain but I kind of got the impression that the only difference is that the standing version has three bolts screwed in to stop the ankle joint poking through the tpe.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You will need a special drill bit since I believe the skeleton is stainless steel.
Love,
The BCD Girls

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I'm pretty sure the footplates are different between the standing and non standing options and sometimes even the lower leg 'bone' is strengthened. Usually the footplate for standing models has captive nuts on it so the bolts can screw in and out. I think you'll have great difficulty trying to get the thinner footplate tapped enough with a thread to hold a bolt that will allow the doll to stand.

My personal take on this is that you would be better to get some well-fitting flat-heeled ankle boots that you can tie around the ankle. This should allow you to stand your lady without the TPE twisting off the footplate.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

My lass Jenny, does not have standing feet. For her, she wears an ankle tensor with socks.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Mine doesnt stand either but i put her in socks .to stand her for short amounts of time or when i put her in doggy at the edge of my bed.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

You can't drill the foot plate even with titanium drill bits. The metal is hard and is incredibly awkward to drill into. Your best bet is to just stand her how she is or get a new standing doll.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Thanks for all the comments guys. All useful stuff.
hollows+fentiman wrote: My personal take on this is that you would be better to get some well-fitting flat-heeled ankle boots that you can tie around the ankle. This should allow you to stand your lady without the TPE twisting off the footplate.
Guess i'll try the ankle boots first........

Ill let you know if it works.
Cheers :glou:
G

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I'm pretty sure the footplates are different between the standing and non standing options and sometimes even the lower leg 'bone' is strengthened. Usually the footplate for standing models has captive nuts on it so the bolts can screw in and out. I think you'll have great difficulty trying to get the thinner footplate tapped enough with a thread to hold a bolt that will allow the doll to stand.

My personal take on this is that you would be better to get some well-fitting flat-heeled ankle boots that you can tie around the ankle. This should allow you to stand your lady without the TPE twisting off the footplate.

Cheers, Hollows.

Good tip. I'm not sure even that will work for the doll I recently got.. her hips are loose in the side-to-side direction, and she doesn't even stay upright on her knees very well. :/

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

The only problem with shoes and boots is getting the size right so they fit well. Many dolls have quite small feet at around 20cm in length. That puts them in the very low end of ladies sizes or upper end of children's! The good news is that the children's shoes don't often have high heels and there's more of a choice! The bad news is that the ankles on dolls can be quite slim so you need a laceup ankle boot so you can pull it tight! The zip up ones just don't pull tight enough.

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I have a YL 148 with non standing feet and thought I would try her with some ankle boots as previously mentioned in this thread. I got some rather nice DM copies with a chunky flatish air cushioned sole and secured them tight at the ankle with the laces. Sure enough my gal was able to stand fairly well for 40 minutes while I snapped away. I then checked her feet and they seemed fine so feel confident to try this again but probably wouldn't want to do it for much longer, still it was nice to get some standing pics for a change!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Great! I'm glad that helped!

....and welcome to TDF Arthur1960!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks Hollows, must say I have found the forum to be a wealth of information, your mention of ankle boots with laces seemed like a great idea as I had previously had a go with trainers but they didn't give enough support but the particular boots I found on a popular auction site were just right!

Cheers
Arthur1960

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks Hollows, must say I have found the forum to be a wealth of information, your mention of ankle boots with laces seemed like a great idea as I had previously had a go with trainers but they didn't give enough support but the particular boots I found on a popular auction site were just right!

Cheers
Arthur1960
I have a 100 cm Riley with non standing feet and I put white socks on her. Then, I tightly wrapped her feet with masking tape which is not super tacky over her socks so her skeleton won't protrude through the soles of her feet. After that as mentioned in this thread, I put lace up high ankle boots on her taped up feet. She can stand fairly well without any apparent foot damage. A 100 cm is Far less weight than a 148 cm so that could be a factor.
My Doll Family
135 CM Tan YH elf :BCD
135 CM YL Tan Shael pre owned
140 CM WM Tan Daisy :RLSD switched to Tan 88 head :SRSD
145 CM WM Tan Izumi :RLSD
145 CM Doll4Ever Honey Light Bella :BCD

ladylovesdolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ladylovesdolls »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I'm pretty sure the footplates are different between the standing and non standing options and sometimes even the lower leg 'bone' is strengthened. Usually the footplate for standing models has captive nuts on it so the bolts can screw in and out. I think you'll have great difficulty trying to get the thinner footplate tapped enough with a thread to hold a bolt that will allow the doll to stand.

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks!!! This is really good to know!!! :angel:

INFORMATIONS