www.wmdolls.com

First doll choice

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Thisnamesavailable

First doll choice

Post by Thisnamesavailable »

Hi everyone, newbie here, been lurking around here trying to decide on which doll is for me. I first saw the video of the Riley doll and was immediately attracted to her bouncy boobs. But then realized her size would just be too small. So now I'm looking at a 140 D cup Katie, or the 155 Shannon. The question I have is the Riley doll and the 155, seem to have softer/bouncier breasts than the 140 model? I'd rather have the 140, due to weight/price, I live in Canada and the dollar is shit right now, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with both models. Are the 140 breasts hard like her ass, or are they hollow like the other 2. They seem to be soft in the wm video but I just can't tell.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: First doll choice

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome Thisnamesavailable, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

and WRT to your user name, well, it is not now!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JeffreyVop

First doll choice

Post by JeffreyVop »

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.
Подарок на день рождения - материалы раздела подарок на марта коллегам женщинам !..

DreamyDollGirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyDollGirl »

I just got a WM 140 D-cup second hand and the breasts are not as soft and jiggly as I expected from seeing the demonstration video of this model. I thought the breasts would be hollow but they don't seem to be so. Since the body is not brand new they might have changed them, I don't know. For me personally it's not a problem

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

140 titties are fairly firm but still got a good bounce to em

INFORMATIONS