www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by Pron »

Did you take pictures of your doll's private parts when you got it and if so would you share them? Are you sure you didn't get a fake?
Months ago when I saw the first promotion pictures of this full size dolls I already wrote they will tear very easy because of massive design failure. 8O
Just take a closer look, I'm design engineer for molded plastic parts and sometimes I'm really shocked even when I see promotion pictures... :roll:
Some manufacturers are like lemmings copying the same mistakes from each other...
There are people which keep on selling this crap even if they know this. :thumbs_down:

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

No I didnt take a whole lot of pictures.
I bought it from one of the vendors listed in this forum.

Where are you seeing flaws?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

bobhenry wrote:No I didnt take a whole lot of pictures.
I bought it from one of the vendors listed in this forum.

Where are you seeing flaws?
I don't know where you got the doll from, but it's not really the problem of one vendor or one specific manufacturer.
So if you don't have pictures I don't want to discuss this or speculate here.
I know indigo knows about many of these problems an will tell you the truth.
Don't make the same mistake twice and if you do, please review properly with pictures etc. from the beginning :glou:
Your doll is not lost, if you got the right repair and safety equipment it's easy to repair it (if the material isn't as bad as you fear) but it may take one or two days time.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Honestly it looked just like this
The vagina was like this. after one sex session or two it teared all around to the size of my dick.

the anus teared towards the butt crack.
these dolls are made for chinese people with micro penises (no offense). there is your flaw.

What do you mean not make same mistake twice? Like buying another one from the same vendor?

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

Barbydoll wrote:Did you take pictures of your doll's private parts when you got it and if so would you share them? Are you sure you didn't get a fake?
Months ago when I saw the first promotion pictures of this full size dolls I already wrote they will tear very easy because of massive design failure. 8O
Just take a closer look, I'm design engineer for molded plastic parts and sometimes I'm really shocked even when I see promotion pictures... :roll:
Some manufacturers are like lemmings copying the same mistakes from each other...
There are people which keep on selling this crap even if they know this. :thumbs_down:
What is the massive design failure? Really want to know more specifics on this.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Boulderjase wrote:
Barbydoll wrote:Did you take pictures of your doll's private parts when you got it and if so would you share them? Are you sure you didn't get a fake?

Like bobhenry already tried to state with 'micro penises", currently the dolls are designed to be a "disposable product" for western guys. Especially an anal entry of 5mm in diameter may work for most of the Chinese designers but it's definitely too less if you're equipped a little heavier.
But luckily it seems that they start to wake up, at least looking at the anal entry design of Z-onedoll

@bobhenry: I'm really sorry to hear your situation, I also assume that the TPE of that doll is kinda weird. Last time, I quite "painted" with Preparer on mine - no reaction like you had with yours.

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

That WM model is really hot. Would prefer a smaller size breast myself. Also I've never been crazy about the anus on many of these sex dolls. Wish they had more detail than just a simple hole. Yes I've seen the 6Ys and not crazy with the faces. They look like Asian children. I need a mature looking Caucasian babe.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
Boulderjase wrote:

Like bobhenry already tried to state with 'micro penises", currently the dolls are designed to be a "disposable product" for western guys. Especially an anal entry of 5mm in diameter may work for most of the Chinese designers but it's definitely too less if you're equipped a little heavier.
But luckily it seems that they start to wake up, at least looking at the anal entry design of Z-onedoll

@bobhenry: I'm really sorry to hear your situation, I also assume that the TPE of that doll is kinda weird. Last time, I quite "painted" with Preparer on mine - no reaction like you had with yours.
Yeah I think my doll is defective or something. When I apply yhe preparer and paste I get a nuclear reaction.

Ive been checkig these z one dolls this morning. Looking fine. And i have received a very nice offer from ordoll yesterday so Im kinda not sure what to do. Honestly Id rather have my 170 fixed. I like that she is tall.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

hope everyone has a good night :P

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I'm so sad after reading this post, I wish I could help, it seems so unfair to see that happen to you with a New doll.
So sorry man, let's hope for the best here.
Be kind Rewind .Image

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:
Boulderjase wrote:

Yeah I think my doll is defective or something. When I apply yhe preparer and paste I get a nuclear reaction.

Ive been checkig these z one dolls this morning. Looking fine. And i have received a very nice offer from ordoll yesterday so Im kinda not sure what to do. Honestly Id rather have my 170 fixed. I like that she is tall.
Yeah, check them out. My next doll definitely will be a Z-onedoll.
Just look at this awesome jiggling :)
https://vimeo.com/215629288

I seriously wonder, why manufacturers don't learn. Even the new ones. Is it really to keep the business up?!
They might come up with a super awesome new skeleton, but in terms of TPE durability for the "critical" parts, they suck again:

I really don't get it...

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

that z doll 151 is definitely nice. the hole gaps are a bit larger and silicone so it's gonna last longer for sure.
The price for the 151 is pretty good, but she's a midget! I'm a 6FTer :P

I was gonna order an or162, but after reading some of your posts lately, I've put this idea on the shelve for now and started fixing my doll again.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:that z doll 151 is definitely nice. the hole gaps are a bit larger and silicone so it's gonna last longer for sure.
The price for the 151 is pretty good, but she's a midget! I'm a 6FTer :P

I was gonna order an or162, but after reading some of your posts lately, I've put this idea on the shelve for now and started fixing my doll again.

Ok, good to know that you go for another repair. Wish you all the best for it.
Would be great to keep us posted on the progress - as it's a really valuable experience

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey buddy - personally I would still get the new OR162 - she is tall with beautiful breasts and OR dolls are really good quality. I reckon get the new ORDoll, and fix up your WM170 while you are waiting for her to arrive and then when your new ORdoll arrives, put some SLUTTY clothes on both of them, put them both on your bed, legs spread, get out the 1 LITRE LUBE bottle (for us well hung lovers) and your DIGI CAMERA and then... in the words of famous Rock God PRINCE...

PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999 :multi:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Would warming a pencil type piece of metal and smoothing the crack out with it work? Kinda like the warm spoon method for smoothing out the TPE.
It might make the crack look a little deeper as well.

INFORMATIONS