www.wmdolls.com

Special photo request for a WM-140 A-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ed123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Special photo request for a WM-140 A-cup

Post by Ed123 »

Hi WM-140a owners,

I'm thinking of buying a WM-140 cm A-cup doll because of its tight body that looks like a photo model. But I'm not sure about the right height. Maybe it should be about 10 cm higher. On the net I can find a lot of close-up photos. But I cannot find photos, where the doll is standing and the photo is taken as it is from the eye of a normal person that is also standing at a distance of about 5 meters (point of view). Also there should be some reference object next to the doll, like a chair, a table or a couch. And it would help if she would wear some normal clothes like (skinny) jeans and halter top (hopefully showing her belly button). I like long blond hair :)

So please can you make and post some photos of:

1) The doll standing on normal/flat shoes (or none), about 5 and 3 meters (16 and 10 ft) away from the camera, looking to the camera (frontal view), the camera at a height of about 168 cm (5 ft 6”) (my own eye height) and looking a bit down into her eyes.

2) The same photos as in 1) but her standing on platform high heels (platforms) of 10 cm high (3”).

Extra photos taken form different positions, her in other positions and wearing other clothes are very welcome too. Maybe in bikini, skirt or sweater. I'd like to see her as I would normally walk into a person. Or standing close to each other looking into each others eyes.

I would be very grateful for the photos! Hopefully it will help me in making my decision. I really like the WM-140 A-cup for the quit skinny body showing some ribs (not too skinny), nice belly button and her perfect back. I think there's no other doll that can match these specifications.

Thanks!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Special photo request for a WM-140 A-cup

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This is a good thread, like 13 pages of 140 A cup pics :) Probably find what you're looking for. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=71297

Anyway, take your time and make yourself at home here.

Ed123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ed123 »

Thanks! I've seen that thread; lovely pics but I believe none with the positions as I described above. Love the photos of dolllover84.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Corrupt Destiny has quite a thread of photo's and I'm sure he has what you're looking for. His photos are of his D-cup but they helped me get a good idea before I purchased my A-cup.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=62670

INFORMATIONS