www.wmdolls.com

Ami's First year (Review)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ami's First year (Review)

Post by Tyr »

Hi IanB,
Here is a link to my Crazyfly bag review, I can't remember the details now but there were several sizes available.

Hi JS99, No idea about the one in the photo but this is similar. Polyester. Amazon is your friend :-)

Cheers,

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Plastic passion

Post by Plastic passion »

I think you choose your 31 "monalisa" head very well. In the last pic the combo head - body looks gorgeous. I have the 36 face, it was love at the first moment, but when i look the 31 head... I doubt if i did the best choice... I like both for equal.
Excuse me about my english level... Yoda my english's teacher was ...

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

That's a really good honest write up describing your experiences with Ami. Thanks for taking the time to post it up, Tyr.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Great post Tyr ,
Lots of good incites into the ups and downs of doll ownership :lol:
I learnt the hard way and went out and bought a 4k silicone doll strait off the bat , whata mistakea to makea :lol:
As an engineer I also cringe at the hand and wrist design , theses were the first things to go on my doll :evil: So this is pretty much generic across all dolls :(
She was built like a Tiger tank and Just about as cuddly :lol: but I loved her none the less :D She was also a built in and,
her private bits degenerated over time :( Would I go anywhere near a silicone doll again :?: not on your life :evil:

I now own a TPE doll , I am very careful with the hands and wrists , I do wash my doll and powder her once a week , I also give her a baby oil bath once a month .
Constantly powdering your dolls makes them grubby , then you will have to use the baby oil and card method , and it also dries out the TPE . I never use a water based lube Only Vaseline , water is the enemy of TPE as It is absorbent . Plus baby oil time is fun , some thing which is not possible with silicone girls :(
If your doll is primary for sex , go with an insert , its a lot cheaper than paying for a recore
I would also suggest that you should go for the standing option , although the foot bolts look unsightly , the added benefit of being able to stand your doll for dressing and maintenance far out weighs the aesthetic look of your doll .
Keep your doll covered , my girl has developed a pink blankly fetish , If she is not out or dressed she is wrapped in her blanket :D
I hope some of this will be helpful to our new comers , and they can learn by my mistakes , instead of making expensive ones of their own :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

[quote="Tyr"]Ami's First year,
P1010100.JPG
The reality of owning a Doll.

During the course of the year I've noticed several things:

First the Bad...

1. I developed an itchy rash on both my arms and chest. Thankfully this cleared up without too much drama, some steroid cream helped speed this up.
P1010007 (2).JPG
I'm pretty sure that the rash was caused by volatiles evaporating from the TPE as she was still brand new.(Sometimes wigs can cause this). I was pretty upset at the time as I didn't know if this would be permanant and I wanted Ami to share my bed. But for the meantime I left her in her stowage box, open to air, This took about a month. Sometimes she spent the night with me but not often.

Wow! I enjoyed your whole post, but this absolutely grabbed my attention! I'm just near the end of a 10 day course of antibiotics, Prednisone and steroid cream to clear up a really bad rash/blisters from the backs of my hands to just above my elbows, and I wondered if it could have been caused by contact with Shelby. Even worse, I wondered if it would be a constant thing and I couldn't be close to her! I think the issue was I was complacent, and since she had no smell at all and looked perfectly clean when she arrived I didn't do a very thorough job of cleaning her, and those residues probably got me since the areas affected were the areas that had the closest & longest contact with her over the course of the first few days and nights. It's nice to hear it cleared up and you've been with her a year - gives me hope!
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

briwri01 wrote:
Tyr wrote:Ami's First year,
P1010100.JPG
The reality of owning a Doll.

During the course of the year I've noticed several things:

First the Bad...

1. I developed an itchy rash on both my arms and chest. Thankfully this cleared up without too much drama, some steroid cream helped speed this up.
P1010007 (2).JPG
I'm pretty sure that the rash was caused by volatiles evaporating from the TPE as she was still brand new.(Sometimes wigs can cause this). I was pretty upset at the time as I didn't know if this would be permanant and I wanted Ami to share my bed. But for the meantime I left her in her stowage box, open to air, This took about a month. Sometimes she spent the night with me but not often.

Wow! I enjoyed your whole post, but this absolutely grabbed my attention! I'm just near the end of a 10 day course of antibiotics, Prednisone and steroid cream to clear up a really bad rash/blisters from the backs of my hands to just above my elbows, and I wondered if it could have been caused by contact with Shelby. Even worse, I wondered if it would be a constant thing and I couldn't be close to her! I think the issue was I was complacent, and since she had no smell at all and looked perfectly clean when she arrived I didn't do a very thorough job of cleaning her, and those residues probably got me since the areas affected were the areas that had the closest & longest contact with her over the course of the first few days and nights. It's nice to hear it cleared up and you've been with her a year - gives me hope!
Oh dear , that sounds nasty , I hope it clears up soon , my bf bob washed me several times before he would even go near me 8O 8O I thought I had BO from being stuck in that box for ages 8O But bob says they leave a lot of factory residues on us girls when we are made , and we should be well cleaned inside and out before cuddle time :D :D
Hope you get well soon
Kiri

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Great review by Tyr! I missed it when originally posted, and like other members I can absolutely relate, especially regarding the presence our girls have. I am also calmer, happier, and healthier than when I was married. Strange how that happens, because I wasn't expecting it.

Cheers, LDV

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

bob7892 wrote:She was built like a Tiger tank and Just about as cuddly
Blimey bob, I nearly spat tea all over my keyboard! :haha4: reminds me of my ex missus!

briwri01, Hope the rash business sorts itself out. After mine went, it never came back.

I will be adding updates over time. Ami and I are hopefully moving to a new home over the next few months, so things are a bit untidy at chez Tyr just now. Ami doesn't know it, but she is scheduled for some heavy maintenance once we get settled in. I have bought a repair kit from Indigo 20 with a view to fixing her for good. I will post a report in the maintenance section when she has been done.

Cheers,

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

Tyr wrote:
bob7892 wrote:She was built like a Tiger tank and Just about as cuddly
Blimey bob, I nearly spat tea all over my keyboard! :haha4: reminds me of my ex missus!

briwri01, Hope the rash business sorts itself out. After mine went, it never came back.

I will be adding updates over time. Ami and I are hopefully moving to a new home over the next few months, so things are a bit untidy at chez Tyr just now. Ami doesn't know it, but she is scheduled for some heavy maintenance once we get settled in. I have bought a repair kit from Indigo 20 with a view to fixing her for good. I will post a report in the maintenance section when she has been done.

Cheers,

Tyr
Bob has a bad habit of doing that to people :lol:
Here's bobs first girl
Tiger Tank mk111 Queen Tiger
002.jpg
002.jpg (270.8 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
Good luck with your move and repairs :D
Kiri and Bob

d011user

Post by d011user »

rubber washer for head joint seems like great idea - i may try that - thanks.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Imnotreallyhere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Imnotreallyhere »

scooter_ca wrote:Hey Tyr.
Great review of good and bad aspects of Ami.

The comment you made that really resonates with me is when you said "I have a sense of calm that I have never had before, just being content to hold her in bed, or on the sofa".
This is exactly how I feel. I think this comes as a suprise new doll owners. We spend months agonizing over the technical aspects of the doll purchase only to find one of the best qualities is how good it feels just to sit with her, hug her, or comb her hair.

Daria has had the same experience as Ami when it comes to fingers. Being a wm100 doll, the wires she has lost appear even thinner than your photographs.

Fortunately we have never experienced the same vagina issues. Daria is also built-in. We never use condoms, preferring to go bareback. Also we hook up far more often than once a week. After 18 months there is no damage whatsoever.

Once again, thanks for the in-depth review. Theses posts are invaluable when it comes to learning what full doll ownership is really like.

Thanks,
scooter
Honestly the thing I'm most looking forward to is dressing my doll. That may be weird but it's true.

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

I gave RC a rash on our honeymoon. He washed me but not well enough it seems. He blames the production residue/mold release more than evaporating volitiles. Cortizone10 helped with the itch. It was lonely having to sleep on the other side of the bed without cuddling for a week. Be careful with any TPE glue and use it very sparingly.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

INFORMATIONS