www.wmdolls.com

WM new doll odours and privacy

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM new doll odours and privacy

Post by Babel99 »

Actually had a funny TPE story related to the smell last year!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=74041
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ExMachina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ExMachina »

Buy a bunch of cheap scented deodorizers from your grocery store to mask the smell, which decreases a lot within the first week, and then keeps decreasing from then on. Wash your doll a few times. Oil your doll if TPE to leach out some of the smell, clean, oil again, clean, if you want to accelerate the process. If someone asks about the curious smell, tell them you bought a new memory foam mattress or some BS and that the smell is supposed to subside in a few weeks or so. If you're worried about someone discovering your doll, buy a lockable storage cabinet about 18" deep and store your doll there when you are away.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

ExMachina wrote:Buy a bunch of cheap scented deodorizers from your grocery store to mask the smell, which decreases a lot within the first week, and then keeps decreasing from then on. Wash your doll a few times. Oil your doll if TPE to leach out some of the smell, clean, oil again, clean, if you want to accelerate the process. If someone asks about the curious smell, tell them you bought a new memory foam mattress or some BS and that the smell is supposed to subside in a few weeks or so. If you're worried about someone discovering your doll, buy a lockable storage cabinet about 18" deep and store your doll there when you are away.
cool thanks

Plastic passion

Post by Plastic passion »

I live alone, so i don´t worry about other noses. The odour of my WM doll faded out almost completely two weeks after she arrived. My only concern is about realism. The TPE odour is "sweet - weird - synthetic" and the women don´t smell that way in my book... then i try to mask that odour.... extra washing helps, nivea helps, baby powders can help. In adittion i apply arabian perfume oil "rollon" that is very concentrated so very little is needed and... "Vulva original" before playtime... when the doll is warmed up that pussy odour will be over the place.... :whistle: (not a good idea if you don´t live alone)
Excuse me about my english level... Yoda my english's teacher was ...

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Along with TPE smells, which could possibly last for a month or so, and vary in strength depending on the Doll manufacturer, and when it was manufactured, you also have to consider the delivery man delivering this huge box to your house.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Dollfriend wrote: you also have to consider the delivery man delivering this huge box to your house.
Yeah that's another of my worries. I dont mind picking it up somewhere. I have read there are options where I can choose to pick it up instead. I dont have a car so I would have to take it home in a taxi cab. which may not even fit unless its a van. and if the box is too big for a taxi van what in dolls name do i do then?

I think I have decided to order the flight box for extra protection in travel for the long journey to canada. I know its not cheap but neither is buyers remorse.

I may be being over paranoid but I dont want the box to be delivered to the house with signage that says "customs cleared" "mannequin" in large writing. I could easily explain why I ordered a large box or even joke it off. But not if there is a massive sign taped on during travel that says "mannequin". Even if I say its an anime Statue they will wanna see it too!! my landlords are very religious and personal friends.

this is a legitimate fear because 10 years ago when DVD ruled the world I bought a bunch of xxx dvds on sale on the net. when they arrived at my house the cardboard box was open from the cut from the customs inspection. I AM POSITIVE that my landlords received the package for me in good will and took a peek through the crack to see what I had ordered.

26 year old me was mortified and I didnt watch a dvd at all for a week.

maybe the universe does not want me to have a doll

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Well....there are all sizes of Doll, the bigger the doll the bigger the box, anything over 130 centimeters is going to be a good size box. I had a 75cm silicone doll delivered in a relatively small box, she was in a seated position when I opened the box, not laying flat.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Just a Dollup wrote:
Dollfriend wrote: you also have to consider the delivery man delivering this huge box to your house.
Yeah that's another of my worries. I dont mind picking it up somewhere. I have read there are options where I can choose to pick it up instead. I dont have a car so I would have to take it home in a taxi cab. which may not even fit unless its a van. and if the box is too big for a taxi van what in dolls name do i do then?

I think I have decided to order the flight box for extra protection in travel for the long journey to canada. I know its not cheap but neither is buyers remorse.

I may be being over paranoid but I dont want the box to be delivered to the house with signage that says "customs cleared" "mannequin" in large writing. I could easily explain why I ordered a large box or even joke it off. But not if there is a massive sign taped on during travel that says "mannequin". Even if I say its an anime Statue they will wanna see it too!! my landlords are very religious and personal friends.

this is a legitimate fear because 10 years ago when DVD ruled the world I bought a bunch of xxx dvds on sale on the net. when they arrived at my house the cardboard box was open from the cut from the customs inspection. I AM POSITIVE that my landlords received the package for me in good will and took a peek through the crack to see what I had ordered.

26 year old me was mortified and I didnt watch a dvd at all for a week.

maybe the universe does not want me to have a doll
Yeah ask the shipping company to hold for pickup ... then rent a small van or call a taxi asking for a van. I do ask for vans all the time for taxi we are a bunch of friend together, they get that request a lot. Then you could organize to go pickup when your landlord is not around...

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

thanks babel99 you are a great help. im gonna check that out.

zeus phoenix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zeus phoenix »

Don't worry so much fella..seriously!! Picture me for a moment.I live in a caravan on my bosses drive,just outside his house...and have been here for over a decade,,,on a massive farm estate.
My Duchess arrived last July....so yeah...I came home from work to find this huge box in their farmhouse.Bro...there are an infinite amount of excuses to offer anyone curious.My excuse was that I needed some kind of free standing wardrobe thing to organise my caravan better.Believe me...the smell is nothing to worry about at all.Last July was super hot here,so she was fresh outa the box and airing with the skylights open,and no-one noticed a thing.I've since had little packages of kinky underwear or nightclothes turn up,,,but no-one seems to register what is going on....and I get to wake up next to a goddess every morning!
Buy some incense if you need to dude!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:If your really concerned about smells you could always start a smelly project a month / month and a half in advance. Build a model, start a cosplay project (idk those are projects i work on pretty frequently already) do something like that. The point being to condition your landlords and the people around you into being used to weird smells coming from your room. :D I live at home with my parents right now and there was a slight smell to my doll. People did notice when they came into my room. However, since my room almost always smells a little like model paint or bondo / fiberglass outgassing, it was very easy to "explain" and nobody called the bluff.
Or even start working on photography, call the doll a artist mannequin, or take a oil painting class linseed oil has a particularly pungent smell. Create a coffee table ending for your bed put a lock on it a month or two before doll time. Etc if the doll is out the door should be locked,. I've heard people use large keyboard cases for storage as well.

I

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

im about to go through this. not keen on a giant boxed mannequin being delivered. have irritating nosy neighbors who feel obliged to inspect every vehicle that comes into my street(dead end street). as im already a private person who minds my own business and makes a point that were not best buddies who drop over to visit each other. this would definitely be a good gossip for them.
pick up from depo would be ideal but without knowing which provider its coming through i wont change. 1 courier depo is 5 mins away. the other provider is over an hour away.

example of my concern over neighbors. one occasion they seen grow lights through my shed window with little plants in it.......i get a door knock from police to inspect my pot grow lab....so i gave them a tour of my seedling set up for my backyard vege garden. they left after a few mins saying there was an "anonymous" tip. neighbors were watching the whole time waiting for me to get arrested.
5 months back another inspection. this time 2 cop cars and a detective. i must be graduating. they had a warrant to search premises. turns out they were interested in my marijuana plantation down the back. so i showed them my cassava crops ive been cultivating. they spent 2 hours looking through everything before turning up empty handed and leaving

thought has crossed my mind that i may end up with another inspection for the "Woman" that ive got kidnapped and keep locked in my bedroom. that could be an awkward one

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

optical delusion wrote:im about to go through this. not keen on a giant boxed mannequin being delivered. have irritating nosy neighbors who feel obliged to inspect every vehicle that comes into my street(dead end street). as im already a private person who minds my own business and makes a point that were not best buddies who drop over to visit each other. this would definitely be a good gossip for them.
pick up from depo would be ideal but without knowing which provider its coming through i wont change. 1 courier depo is 5 mins away. the other provider is over an hour away.

example of my concern over neighbors. one occasion they seen grow lights through my shed window with little plants in it.......i get a door knock from police to inspect my pot grow lab....so i gave them a tour of my seedling set up for my backyard vege garden. they left after a few mins saying there was an "anonymous" tip. neighbors were watching the whole time waiting for me to get arrested.
5 months back another inspection. this time 2 cop cars and a detective. i must be graduating. they had a warrant to search premises. turns out they were interested in my marijuana plantation down the back. so i showed them my cassava crops ive been cultivating. they spent 2 hours looking through everything before turning up empty handed and leaving

thought has crossed my mind that i may end up with another inspection for the "Woman" that ive got kidnapped and keep locked in my bedroom. that could be an awkward one
Damn I hate that kind of nosy people. Probably not an option but could you look about renting a new place with a little more privacy. Good deals are always around :)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Babel99 wrote: Damn I hate that kind of nosy people. Probably not an option but could you look about renting a new place with a little more privacy. Good deals are always around :)
I own my place. Besides Hes got late stage emphysema and probably wont see the year out and shes a black widow who will sell up and go looking for husband number 6. So after 3 years the problem will soon fix itself.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

and now i realise my problems are little when placed next to someone else. i wish you luck. I cant pull the trigger till november or so but ill probably share the experience here. I dont mind waiting. ok yes i do.

INFORMATIONS