www.wmdolls.com

TPE reaction? Red spots

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
notjoeaverage

Re: TPE reaction? Red spots

Post by notjoeaverage »

Take an oral antihistamine to help clear things up as well as a cream with hydrocortisone to stop the itch, had a similar problem and cleared up quick after taking these.

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

A dematology will know what is cause by I've got phoriasis and I'm ok with my silicone doll good luck

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Ive got years of allergy skin problems...many emergency room visits. I will say for my particular rash flare ups..my Zyrtec usually works great...just an allergy pill. Can buy at the grocery store. It has hydro cortisone...the stuff that blocks your immune systems response to foreign allergens. Something like that. Good luck
-Mello

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I feel compelled to chime in on this. I had a similar reaction after a couple go rounds with my TPE doll. I noticed little red bumps on my junk and started to worry I had gotten some sort of STD from the doll, since I had not been with a woman in 2 years. I looked up pics of STD's on line (bad idea) and saw one that looked very similar and started to worry that somehow some Chinese factory worker somehow infected the doll and passed it on to me. I even went to the Dr. and showed him. He could not explain what it was but assured me that most STDs cannot live outside the body for longer than a few minutes. I was slightly relieved and after about 2 weeks the bumps began to fade. Also, as a side note, my pee hole burned when I urinated (stop laughing asshole :x ) for about 2 weeks also. I'm not going to start bashing TPE (any more than I already have) but...I have serious concerns about the type of chemicals being used to create this wonderful man-made substance, the miracle of the modern age we all know and love called TPE....just the smell of it alone told me there is some serious shit in there. I'm done with this chemical compound. My doll is in pieces in a landfill and I'm out 2k but I learned something. It's silicone from now on. My first doll was silicone and I never ever had one issue with it.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my opinion the nature of the TPE to the extent of it being inert will be the next battleground in competition between manufacturers. Another manufacturer I've spoken to boasts of this as a particular feature of their material.

Best wishes

Harem

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Man! Like wow! One of those pictures looks like poison ivy!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

It's threads like this that make me glad I went silicone. 8O
Even though they are hot, no TPE gals for me. I'm sticking with silicone so i don't tempt fate to take a big shit on me…….. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Yeah I have to say, nice to know silicone is inert.

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

UPDATE: Its been four weeks and the hives have turned to a blotched purple in color which means its at the ending stages. Will update when they are gone! Anyone else in here have them last longer than four weeks without treatment?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I purchased a 100cm Silicone Doll off the Bay some time ago, the smell of this Doll was a mixture of turpentine and Superglue, it was so bad I could only spend a little time with her before she had to go back in the box, At the time I knew TPE dolls needed time to off gas and leech out oils, so I figured I would give this Silicone doll some time to do the same, but nothing changed.
Luckily I have had no reactions to TPE Dolls, but I will definitely give them time to settle especially if they are giving off any really strange smells.

Jeffdude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jeffdude »

I thought I was getting a TPE rash , I kept getting red irritation after intercourseon the same side. I knew something was wrong when I tried using condom and kept ripping and still getting irritations, Found it Weird that 30yrs of having sex a condom never broke, but would always break with doll? I stuck my hand inside and noticided a piece of metal sticking out of the skin that has been rubbing against me penis. I contact dollhouse 168 , they stop replying and refuse to help. They were only responsive before I paid them for the purchase
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2546 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Your post about Dollhouse 168 should be repeated in their forum, but it's relevant here in relation to reports of rash. If they don't respond, then perhaps your vendor might intervene or the TDF dispute process might be helpful. An inspection with a camera would be helpful.

I was unsure whether my feelings in contact with my 2015 WM lady were physical or psychosomatic but if they were physical, I'm pleased to report that my Jinsan lady made in May this year has produced no hint of itchiness when in pressured close contact for an extended time.

This is an issue that manufacturers have become more conscious of and that new formulations have been developed which are much more, if not totally, inert.

Best wishes

Harem

shylove_dolllove
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shylove_dolllove »

Personally, i would go and speak to a Doctor GP or a skin dermatologist about your spots. They could be hives if itchy and small red. Maybe also seek advise from a pharmist who may suggest taking antihistamines for the relief of the itching and spots. You have to remember that TPE does contain chemials and you may have an allergy to those formulas? Perhaps wearing long underwear and condoms for now is the best choice if you wish to have close contact with your doll?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I believe that such problems have been a reason behind new TPE formulations as explained above

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS