www.wmdolls.com

TPE reaction? Red spots

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

TPE reaction? Red spots

Post by ketram »

hey everyone im new here. i have my tpe doll amd just got her a week ago amd love her. after cuddling with her and giving her a bath an using my bath towel it took two days to start noticing red spots on me and i have sore throat and swelling throat. Not severe and no ulcers or anything but these red spots have been increasing and i havent touched the doll for four days. they started three says ago and it looks so much like HIV and im scared. these look like chicken pox but arent as red. they are just red rashes that are spots. perfect circle spots that dont bleed or scab. some itch but not bad at all.

is this a TPE reaction? thanks hope to hear back :D

Yesterday

Today

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: TPE reaction? Red spots

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Any images....is it a rash or more so lessions....this topic has been discussed elsewhere here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=84077&hilit=rash.

Most people are fine with TPE, but others have different reactions, some may react to the tpe others to the powder on the tpe, and then there is reactions caused by more toxic tpe from lower quality tpe copies.

Did you buy your doll from a reputable source?

The good news is, if she is new, HIV is extremely unlikely 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Make sure you washed the crap out of the blanket she came with if you are using it. It's full of whatever the doll was offgasing.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

I got a similar rash not long after I purchased my doll. A WM140. Just on my arms that was in contact with her all night in bed. The rash was quite itchy and lasted for about two weeks before it disappeared. To this day I still have no idea if it was caused by my doll or if it was something I got when I picked up a box at work that had been delivered to us.
My suggestion is wash your doll thoroughly a few times. Use your own bed sheets and a brand of powder you know and trust. Use long sleeve shirts when cuddling her and/or just stay away from her for a few days to see if your rash improves. If it gets worse again once you start to cuddle her then at least you will have some idea if it is actually from her.
Hopefully you will find that the problem only exists while she is so new. After several cleans and a few months of time all those fresh chemicals will have dissipated and you should have no issue.
I have no issue with Sally now. She has slept and cuddled with me every single night for around 6 months and I have had no issues whatsoever since that first strange rash.
I hope you get your problem sorted soon.
Oz.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Any images....is it a rash or more so lessions....this topic has been discussed elsewhere here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=84077&hilit=rash.

Most people are fine with TPE, but others have different reactions, some may react to the tpe others to the powder on the tpe, and then there is reactions caused by more toxic tpe from lower quality tpe copies.

Did you buy your doll from a reputable source?

The good news is, if she is new, HIV is extremely unlikely 8O

Anung
thanks so much here is the images and yes she is new and it was froma reputable one on ebay. What do you think of the rashes :) :?

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

OlmanOz wrote:I got a similar rash not long after I purchased my doll. A WM140. Just on my arms that was in contact with her all night in bed. The rash was quite itchy and lasted for about two weeks before it disappeared. To this day I still have no idea if it was caused by my doll or if it was something I got when I picked up a box at work that had been delivered to us.
My suggestion is wash your doll thoroughly a few times. Use your own bed sheets and a brand of powder you know and trust. Use long sleeve shirts when cuddling her and/or just stay away from her for a few days to see if your rash improves. If it gets worse again once you start to cuddle her then at least you will have some idea if it is actually from her.
Hopefully you will find that the problem only exists while she is so new. After several cleans and a few months of time all those fresh chemicals will have dissipated and you should have no issue.
I have no issue with Sally now. She has slept and cuddled with me every single night for around 6 months and I have had no issues whatsoever since that first strange rash.
I hope you get your problem sorted soon.
Oz.
thanks that makes me feel better actually. i updated with photos is that what you got? great tips im going to take your advice!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Ebay mostly is not reputable for any high cost sex doll purchase. How much did you pay for her?
How tall is she?

Not all tpe is created aqual.

If you sexually active with an organic partner without a condom anywhere from 6 months to 4 months ago a doctors visit is in order. Ask for a health status report.
If not then you have a tpe rash. And need to part with her in trade for a silicone doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Looks similar but mine was confined to my arm and spots very close together in a patch around 4 inches.
20161219_071054-1.jpg
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

samara78 wrote:Ebay mostly is not reputable for any high cost sex doll purchase. How much did you pay for her?
How tall is she?

Not all tpe is created aqual.

If you sexually active with an organic partner without a condom anywhere from 6 months to 4 months ago a doctors visit is in order. Ask for a health status report.
If not then you have a tpe rash. And need to part with her in trade for a silicone doll.
April 30 2017 was last no condom sex encounter. I got it from some greenuk username she was $900 shes the 155 barbie one TPE.

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

OlmanOz wrote:Looks similar but mine was confined to my arm and spots very close together in a patch around 4 inches.
20161219_071054-1.jpg

oh wow yeah not like mine. mine are widespread all over :cry:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O $900 for a WM 155 DD...OH dear says the Matrix Mod....

Um....yep, that would be a copy, and that is an example of what we mean when we report on certain TPE doll copies toxicity...A WM Barbie 155 should have been about double that, but I am aware of these 900 dollar copies.

Look, may not be the tpe itself, maybe just the powder she was packed in, or you may be allergic to Tpe of any kind. My money is on the crap leaching out of a lesser qulaity tpe blend, but this will reduce over time.

CHeers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

OlmanOz wrote:Looks similar but mine was confined to my arm and spots very close together in a patch around 4 inches.
20161219_071054-1.jpg
Yep yours is what my 'rash' looked like when I first got my TPE doll as well. Which also went away after a few weeks.

zeus phoenix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zeus phoenix »

It looks just like a TPE rash to me bro. Having endured it several times over the last year that I've owned my WM155.Sure it's itchy as hell...predominantly I get it down the insides of my arms,and sometimes on my chest.Oil your girl up with baby oil will definitely help...but worry not brother.You do not have HIV.A lot of people react badly to TPE.

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

Anung Un Rama wrote:8O $900 for a WM 155 DD...OH dear says the Matrix Mod....

Um....yep, that would be a copy, and that is an example of what we mean when we report on certain TPE doll copies toxicity...A WM Barbie 155 should have been about double that, but I am aware of these 900 dollar copies.

Look, may not be the tpe itself, maybe just the powder she was packed in, or you may be allergic to Tpe of any kind. My money is on the crap leaching out of a lesser qulaity tpe blend, but this will reduce over time.

CHeers Anung
Wow thank you so much thats such a relief to hear. At this point im just afraid of her so i might let her go sadly
I didnt know they had copies out there but i will be honest she doesnt even really look like the barbie as
advertised and the skin is darker and more tan. just very weird. shes wrapped up in blankets now and im totally
dont and afraid to get near her. is there such thing as the allergen floating in the air cause shes in the closet
in the bathroom and i can smell the TPE in the bathroom lol. such a bummer

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:
20161219_071054-1.jpg
Yep yours is what my 'rash' looked like when I first got my TPE doll as well. Which also went away after a few weeks.
Im so thrilled to hear that and im sorry ot hapoened to you too. Im just very glad that im not
the only one because i just never get these spots on me at all. They really freaked me out lol
but now im just waiting for them to go away and i covered her up in sheets and threw her in
the closet. im afraid of her now so i guess ill be leting her go

INFORMATIONS