www.wmdolls.com

TPE reaction? Red spots

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: TPE reaction? Red spots

Post by ketram »

zeus phoenix wrote:It looks just like a TPE rash to me bro. Having endured it several times over the last year that I've owned my WM155.Sure it's itchy as hell...predominantly I get it down the insides of my arms,and sometimes on my chest.Oil your girl up with baby oil will definitely help...but worry not brother.You do not have HIV.A lot of people react badly to TPE.
thank you so much bro literally the best news i could wake up to! i might let her go tho im very afraid of this doll

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

Anung Un Rama wrote:8O $900 for a WM 155 DD...OH dear says the Matrix Mod....

Um....yep, that would be a copy, and that is an example of what we mean when we report on certain TPE doll copies toxicity...A WM Barbie 155 should have been about double that, but I am aware of these 900 dollar copies.

Look, may not be the tpe itself, maybe just the powder she was packed in, or you may be allergic to Tpe of any kind. My money is on the crap leaching out of a lesser qulaity tpe blend, but this will reduce over time.

CHeers Anung
How can i PM you ebay seller name?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

ketram wrote:
samara78 wrote:Ebay mostly is not reputable for any high cost sex doll purchase. How much did you pay for her?
How tall is she?

Not all tpe is created aqual.

If you sexually active with an organic partner without a condom anywhere from 6 months to 4 months ago a doctors visit is in order. Ask for a health status report.
If not then you have a tpe rash. And need to part with her in trade for a silicone doll.
April 30 2017 was last no condom sex encounter. I got it from some greenuk username she was $900 shes the 155 barbie one TPE.
That is a an inferior junk doll. .
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Wash wash wash
Wash the stink off and you'll probably wash away whatever you're reacting to m8.
It'll take a few washes to get it all off.

Once the smell has gone, do it again then dry, oil and powder the doll with products you know you don't react to.
To do that you are going to need to test the oil and powder on yourself 1st.

My guess is the powder is the culprit here and think it's worth testing for a reaction to baby oil, cornflour and baby powder before you make any decisions about her future.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

OlmanOz wrote:Looks similar but mine was confined to my arm and spots very close together in a patch around 4 inches.
20161219_071054-1.jpg
That is what I had within a week of getting my WM 168E-cup ultra-soft TPE. I KNOW it wasn't the powder I used because it was the same powder I used with my TPE WM torso legs and the Real Doll I had. It was along my lower torso where my hips were in contact with her inner thighs, and on my stomach and chest where my body was in contact with hers. Also, I had the rash bad on both my arms, where they were in contact with the doll's back...and I wasn't powdering her back.
That ultra-soft TPE seemed to give off more oil than regular TPE. That rash itched quite bad, too. And the bumps felt rough and scaly, and they were flat and shiny at the top of the bumps. Its been two weeks tomorrow that last contact was made with the doll and the itching and redness has been gone for almost a week, but the skin still feels a bit rougher than the unaffected skin around the affected areas.

After a week I sold my doll. With the TPE rash, compression damage, and several other things, I am finally done (after about 6 months) of obsessing over wanting a doll. Especially the last month before the doll arrived I thought about nothing other than the doll. I lost over $1,000 in the re-selling of her but that doesn't bother me because I can go forward without thinking about dolls, dolls, dolls 24/7. My mind is clear, I'm VERY relieved to have the doll gone, and I washed all my sheets and bedding on the super wash cycle to get rid of the TPE oil that it all absorbed.

I did want to see if anyone else experienced that same TPE rash that I did, and lo and behold, here is a thread about it so I shared my experience.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Are you sure that is not from a real woman you've been in contact with?
If I had those spots after sleeping with a real girl, then I would be terrified.
A lot more people get rashes from a real girl than a doll.
Bacteria can survive on a real girl a lot better than on a doll.
A real girl is warm, moist and there is a lot a bacteria can feed off of on her, similar to a Petrie Dish.
Let us know what it is. Is it from the doll? An infection? Something you caught?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst bearing in mind the comment about price and lack of similarity to the picture it's likely to be a fake some people have reported such a problem even with a genuine doll. When lying on top of on of my TPE dolls so that the material is under pressure from my weight and the material is compressed against my skin, I have thought that I have experienced a mild itch, although to such a minor extent that it might have been capable of being psychosomatic. The answer is not to have compressed contact for long periods.

TPE formulations have been changing, some getting softer, others harder and of different chemistries, so there are probably no hardn'fast conclusions to be drawn. When my wife is away for a more extended period I'll be able to experiment with different dolls and report . . .

It is a factor, however, why silicone dolls are worth considering.

I'd have thought that softer formulations might have more volatile compounds and possibly therefore be more prone to an ability to cause such problems. Another manufacturer specifically told me that their TPE formulation was more inert in this regard. Whether or not that was the case I'm not sure but their TPE behaved structurally in a different way. And that manufacturer has changed their formulation yet again since. So this is an issue that needs to have an eye kept upon it, and may well vary between differing manufacturers

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

ilikedolls123 wrote:
OlmanOz wrote:Looks similar but mine was confined to my arm and spots very close together in a patch around 4 inches.
20161219_071054-1.jpg
That is what I had within a week of getting my WM 168E-cup ultra-soft TPE. I KNOW it wasn't the powder I used because it was the same powder I used with my TPE WM torso legs and the Real Doll I had. It was along my lower torso where my hips were in contact with her inner thighs, and on my stomach and chest where my body was in contact with hers. Also, I had the rash bad on both my arms, where they were in contact with the doll's back...and I wasn't powdering her back.
That ultra-soft TPE seemed to give off more oil than regular TPE. That rash itched quite bad, too. And the bumps felt rough and scaly, and they were flat and shiny at the top of the bumps. Its been two weeks tomorrow that last contact was made with the doll and the itching and redness has been gone for almost a week, but the skin still feels a bit rougher than the unaffected skin around the affected areas.

After a week I sold my doll. With the TPE rash, compression damage, and several other things, I am finally done (after about 6 months) of obsessing over wanting a doll. Especially the last month before the doll arrived I thought about nothing other than the doll. I lost over $1,000 in the re-selling of her but that doesn't bother me because I can go forward without thinking about dolls, dolls, dolls 24/7. My mind is clear, I'm VERY relieved to have the doll gone, and I washed all my sheets and bedding on the super wash cycle to get rid of the TPE oil that it all absorbed.

I did want to see if anyone else experienced that same TPE rash that I did, and lo and behold, here is a thread about it so I shared my experience.
Wow thank you so much for this. It really makes me feel more at ease. I had it EXACTLY a week after getting my WM 155! These red spots are on my stomach, hips, thighs and mostly my inner arms. My back doesn't have it like the front does. I had a couple on my hands but those are gone. The spots were exactly as you described and they have a glossy type thing on the top of the larger bumps. They don't itch too much however I noticed after 1 week some started to. Its been 1 week now and I still have them, but they aren't really as bad as it was a week ago. So your rashes lasted two weeks? Thats what I was waiting on is the two week mark. Judging how they are fading I am pretty sure that we both got the same reaction. As long as its red spots that look exactly like the photo I posted then I am totally convinced its a TPE RASH. My doll is still in the closet, and I am getting a full refund the seller was very sorry and offered me one. I'll keep everyone in here posted thank you so much for all the advice and help and I am glad im not the only one. As far as catching anything, I will have to see at a later time if I did or not but I doubt I did. I don't feel sick, my throat doesn't hurt anymore, chest is fine, no fevers... just these darn spots lol!

ketram
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ketram »

UPDATE!

The doll is still in the closet and im waiting to ship her back out. I have one question. My spots aren't going away like I thought they would and they look worse when after a shower. Is this a possibility that by keeping the doll in the apartment that she is out gasing the air and contaminating the air which will keep my rashes on me?

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

samara78 wrote:Ebay mostly is not reputable for any high cost sex doll purchase. How much did you pay for her?
How tall is she?

Not all tpe is created aqual.

If you sexually active with an organic partner without a condom anywhere from 6 months to 4 months ago a doctors visit is in order. Ask for a health status report.
If not then you have a tpe rash. And need to part with her in trade for a silicone doll.
I couldn't have said it better. Excellent advice. Believe me, she really knows her stuff with dolls. I myself would be at the Doctors and fast. Tpe can leak and cause a number of health concerns where Platinum Silicone is much better to avoid health problems.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

I'd say it's technically possible, but probably unlikely. Usually it's a direct contact allergen reaction.

Rashes and stuff usually do look a bit worse after a shower, it really brings the 'red' out of your skin. It could be 2-4weeks before the rash goes away after the last exposure.

Make sure you washed anything she touched, such as your bed otherwise you may still be contaminated etc.

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

This situation sucks man. I wish you all the best. Just an idea, Bud at Doll to in Texas offers samples of Silicone that is from Sanhui and I think even DS as well. Last time I was on his site, the samples were around 10 dollars. You may want to see if a sample causes a reaction. I experience no problems with my Yukie, she's a Sanhui.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Honestly I think the problem is not that bad. ..if anyone has a reaction, wash doll lots to help leach all the new chemicals away and avoid to much skin to skin contact in first month. And all will be good. Either that our buy second hand. .!
:glou:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

ketram wrote:UPDATE!

The doll is still in the closet and im waiting to ship her back out. I have one question. My spots aren't going away like I thought they would and they look worse when after a shower. Is this a possibility that by keeping the doll in the apartment that she is out gasing the air and contaminating the air which will keep my rashes on me?
Same thing happened to me last year - itchy red patches on the top of each forearm roughly 4-6" around. Washed the blankets and dolls but it stayed so I sold the dolls, rash went away around a week later. The guy who bought the doll I suspected was the culprit said the exact same thing happened to him after she arrived. Bought another TPE doll a bit later and all was fine, so it seems there was something in that particular doll that didn't sit well with two owners. Sorry to hear about your luck but rest assured it'll go away soon enough.

Jeffdude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jeffdude »

Glad to see this post I thought it was just me. I only get my rash on my penis, small amounts very similar to the last pic. I put on left over cream my dermatologist gave me for shaving rashes called Desonide lotion,takes care of the bumps in about 36hrs. When I used a condom no rash at all. Weird that when I stick my finger inside of her no rash on finger. sad that I'm actually use to this. Maybe even the lotion runs out I will start using condom again. Using female condom helped as well. I get the rash guarantee within 24hrs if I don't use condom.

INFORMATIONS