www.wmdolls.com

I just figured out the perfect name for her...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I just figured out the perfect name for her...

Post by MANABU »

I havent ordered my Princess yet but its coming. Her name was going to be Tess or Tessa. But that was missing some je ne se quoi? It was almost too human and not exotic enough.

So I was jogging for excersize and brainstorming and jamming to my techno when it hit me.

ZELDA

For me it Just "clicks"
I played a link to the past when i was younger but I wasnt too young to know that zelda was "top shelf"
Thats it. Its settled. Zelda she will be. Even if I have to travel to that evil jinsan factory and rip her out of Gannons clutches myself I will save her... from Link too if I have too!!

I was gonna post a pic of the real zelda character but I thought i would turn this into a Zelda-thon.

Please post cool and unique pics of zelda below if you are a fan. The more rare the better.

INFORMATIONS