www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi avante,

Looks like you go through all bad doll things in a very very short period. :(
I know that all from my first doll(also the WM158)
Another one would end up quickly the whole doll story
Really like your and Tim1111's kind of enthusiasm.
Good to see, that you managed this staining issue so well.
But... don't expect that this works on any occasion.
Normally aggressive stain isn't so easy to remove. Red easier than black. Red disappear often after some days by itself.
Get rid of aggressive black staining shortly, best from the enclosed remover.
Or, even better with no aggressive chemical reaction that stain remover from Indigo20. Very effective and inexpensive. When you like to get both (repair kit&remover), consider to own that M16 head connector too. Easy changing of the heads. Amazing. Indigo is a really kind and helpful guy in all aspects of doll repair. Highly recommended.
At least, when you get your next doll. I know, you will do that :mrgreen:
And i know, they love your nice home :wink:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Tim,

Thanks! Good to see you can keep good discipline with the washing, and not giving into her ;)

I'll have to dive into make-up soon too. Really eager to see what you've gotten. Haven't got a clue yet myself. Well maybe all powder, but otherwise...some advice would be most welcome!
Tim1111 wrote:The corset looks terrific on her! Yep, clothes are a lot of fun..... my next "project" is learning how to apply makeup to Lisa. The cosmetics just got delivered today. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do her lips, so it doesn't get all over her nice white teeth and ruin her smile. Thank goodness for makeup and stain remover - I have a feeling I'm going to be using some of it.

As for the clothes, I've read all the horror stories, so now I wash any new clothes with Woolite Gentle Cycle detergent and hang the item up to dry - and I look for any colored water dripping down. I basically will keep doing that until I'm confident I've gotten rid of any excess coloring. So far, so good. Yeah, it's a pain in the butt, because Lisa wants so much to try the clothes on, and I of course want to see her wearing them..... but I know I'll be kicking myself if I allow Lisa to get stained.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi D,

Fun to read your first was also a WM158. Hahaha well if I am completely honest with you; the thought of getting another doll did pass my find. Have to say I've a thing for Lisa too ;) haha. So yeah, you are probably right about that! Thanks for your positive support man.

BTW I've been 'talking' to Indigo a couple of times, will probably get the repair kit soon. This magnetic head thing sounds interesting too. But I find the price a bit much. Tho I am wondering: do you have this? And does it maybe 'remove' the 'peeping' (cant find the right word; the sound is annoying) sounds the head makes when kinda in a bouncing movement ;) ??
Dr Dollinger wrote:Hi avante,

Looks like you go through all bad doll things in a very very short period. :(
I know that all from my first doll(also the WM158)
Another one would end up quickly the whole doll story
Really like your and Tim1111's kind of enthusiasm.
Good to see, that you managed this staining issue so well.
But... don't expect that this works on any occasion.
Normally aggressive stain isn't so easy to remove. Red easier than black. Red disappear often after some days by itself.
Get rid of aggressive black staining shortly, best from the enclosed remover.
Or, even better with no aggressive chemical reaction that stain remover from Indigo20. Very effective and inexpensive. When you like to get both (repair kit&remover), consider to own that M16 head connector too. Easy changing of the heads. Amazing. Indigo is a really kind and helpful guy in all aspects of doll repair. Highly recommended.
At least, when you get your next doll. I know, you will do that :mrgreen:
And i know, they love your nice home :wink:
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

avante wrote:Hey Tim,

Thanks! Good to see you can keep good discipline with the washing, and not giving into her ;)

I'll have to dive into make-up soon too. Really eager to see what you've gotten. Haven't got a clue yet myself. Well maybe all powder, but otherwise...some advice would be most welcome!
I'm still on the learning curve, but am improving. I started pretty simple with setting powder, blush and eye shadow which are all powders. The lipstick I actually went with a liquid, and it's a challenge when your doll has teeth. LOL It looks nice, but I realize I need something on top of it, as it comes off relatively easy (no wonder women are always touching up their lipstick). Think a clear lip gloss or something to put over it. Other than that, I'm going to wait until I've gotten through the learning curve before I start sharing any advice.

Does require a steady hand around the eyes and lips..... keeping your hands steady is probably the biggest challenge. Makeup remover is a godsend!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi avante,

Yes, i got that magnetic head connector from Indigo.
Not only one :wink:
I have several dolls and heads so...
But the last items and every new one i make myself.
If you can do that, good. But honestly, his prices are for the costs really fair. He don't get rich with that at all.
Like i said, he is a very honest and helpful guy. I know not much people like him.
Beside the standing option, this is one of the most useful tools for a doll. Easy dressing, easy changing of the head without removing the wig. Easy carrying of the doll body and even getting & let staying the head at right place.
6YE has this now as standard and like i know the new Doll House168 dolls also.
You won't regret that. Just as his stain remover. So much better, than the standard one.
To eliminate most of the creaking sound from moving the neck you can use a syringe with baby oil or vaseline injecting into the neck. When you mean
the peeping...
For makeup just only begin with the lips. When you get a feeling for that, then go on to the eyes. The facial makeup is really difficult and in my opinion not necessary at first.
I don't see here a lot of faces that looks really better with that. Mostly rather worse

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Great to see you having fun, she looks great in that red dress

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Not the greatest set, did not make that many pictures and it's a bit to dark even for me, but got some purple panties and a white top which I sorta saw once on tv and had to get it.

Hopefully this weekend I'll have some more time to properly sit her down and take some nice shots. Got a 'golden' dress of the same material as the red one, basically can't wait to put it on her!
07 (5).jpg
07 (5).jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
07 (6).jpg
07 (6).jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
07 (4).jpg
07 (4).jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
07 (3).jpg
07 (3).jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
07 (2).jpg
07 (2).jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 3623 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi guys,

Been kind off busy working allot, first saturday off in 4 weeks, so I decided to get Arianne from under my bed (yeah really) and chill a bit with someone who doesn't talk continually for a change ;)

I've gotten her this tight faux leather pants (hardest pants so far to get one mind you!) and another 'nude/skin' bra.
Really glad I've gotten 2 heads btw, not that I've gotten tired off my other one tho, but I felt like she deserved some attention as well ;)

Gotta say, about this doll, maybe the best part is the head(s). They are both just so beautiful, and in some positions so very very sexy looking. I find myself focused on her face, remembering I was planning of taking pictures of her clothes / body hahaha.

In the pics you'll see I'm in desperate need of some make up tho, since the lips are turning pale and the eyebrows are getting a bit to hood for me ;).
Thinking of getting some set with eye shadows, blushes and lipgloss, all in powders. Really never payed much attention to bringen on make-up, so that way it is sort off new for me.
So I am wondering about the eyebrows; what to get for them(that isn't to perminent) ?

Without further ado, my latest pics:
01 (10).jpg
01 (10).jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (9).jpg
01 (9).jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (6).jpg
01 (6).jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (7).jpg
01 (7).jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (5).jpg
01 (5).jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (3).jpg
01 (3).jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3475 times
01 (11).jpg
01 (11).jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (12).jpg
01 (12).jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 3478 times
01 (2).jpg
01 (2).jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3478 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow again, avante!!
Great pictures, really beautiful clothing and posing
Looks like you're a serious head guy like me :D
Very tasteful style
I find myself focused on her face, remembering I was planning of taking pictures of her clothes / body hahaha.
LOL - same here :lol:
I really like your passion

IMG_20170630_210252.jpg
IMG_20170630_210252.jpg (239.74 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
Reminds you on something?
IMG_20170630_211122.jpg
IMG_20170630_211122.jpg (128.31 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
Part of my useful lipliner & eyebrow pencil collection

Will give you some additional infos about that, if you like

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Doc,

Had a great laugh reading your response! Thanks for the compliments, and what a crazy coincidence about the juwlery!
Good to meet a similar mind ;p

I could definitely use some info on any make up really; would be interested how you do the lips and eyebrows! please pm me, or here if you like.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Wow again, avante!!
Great pictures, really beautiful clothing and posing
Looks like you're a serious head guy like me :D
Very tasteful style
I find myself focused on her face, remembering I was planning of taking pictures of her clothes / body hahaha.
LOL - same here :lol:
I really like your passion

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Had quite some fun with her tonight, dressing up, posing a bit. I agreed to keep her clothes on for once, and not have sex with her...
But man did she give some awesome BJ's ;)

Just wanted to drop 2 lines of advice:

- if you are contemplating getting a doll, but wonder about this and that; just "cut the knot" and get her if you can afford it! Will be totally worth it imo.
- first time doll owner will leave you "damnnn I screwed up" quite some times. Well in the dolls defense: I've been kinds clumsy / paying to little attention / handling her while not minding her fragileness enough. But be prepared to learn some new stuff the hard way ;)

BTW Doc, 2night ended up in me going to require the stain remover you'd advice D ;p

PART 2
02 (1).jpg
02 (1).jpg (873.44 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (2).jpg
02 (2).jpg (912.07 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (3).jpg
02 (3).jpg (881.18 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (5).jpg
02 (5).jpg (716.73 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (4).jpg
02 (4).jpg (959.64 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (6).jpg
02 (6).jpg (809.36 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (7).jpg
02 (7).jpg (726.24 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (8).jpg
02 (8).jpg (699.13 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (10).jpg
02 (10).jpg (888.36 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
02 (9).jpg
02 (9).jpg (967.78 KiB) Viewed 3455 times

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

avante wrote:Hey guys,

Good news and bad news...I start with the bad: during the photoshoot I went on doing something else, and while I placed a blanked under her knees nearly the hole time...at some point I forgot, and she grinded a bit over my table :s
When I sat her down, it was kinda shocker and ultimate omg (made such a fail)! when I saw her knees messed up. One has a cut 'to the bone' and another one looks like some scretches / minor porosity, but is also deep. Feel like such a noob hahaha (well I'ma kinda bummed I'd damage her of course, did not pay enough attention and was to rough, but luckily with the legs stretched you don't see much)

Anyway; see first 2 pics below. Is this fixable with TPE glue? And if so (I hope for her) how should I do that?
B01 (4).jpg
B01 (5).jpg
Sorry to hear the bad news, hopefully a repair will work out wll. She looks really hot in that red dress.

Now the good news ;p

Today I've met Tatiana, some sort of Russian glamour model, I dunno.
She came wearing this hot red dress and introduced herself:
B01 (10).jpg
B01 (6).jpg
B01 (9).jpg
B01 (11).jpg
She's now sitting there waiting like this, so I'll go on chilling a bit more with her ;)
B01 (3).jpg
B01 (1).jpg
B01 (2).jpg
Anyone has a clue why this one below gets placed, even tho it is not in my text (here) ?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

avante wrote:So I am wondering about the eyebrows; what to get for them(that isn't to perminent) ?
I have this: https://www.amazon.com/Cezanne-Canmake-Futoshin-Eyebrow-Natural/dp/B004Q866IM/

It should wash off like any makeup if you don't want permanent, though in my use its as a top layer to give some texture over eyebrows drawn with a Dark Brown Sharpie (which is permanent) after the original factory drawn eyebrows had worn off.

For tan dolls, you'll want the darker brown color. Maybe even the "deep brown" (which is almost black) but it seems to be out of stock. Maybe you can find elsewhere.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

As always good tips from JunkGuy :thumbs_up:

Looks like there are some lower eyelashes missing
These are useful. Glue it with some silicone, superglue is only shitty working
Screenshot_20170701-000500.png
Screenshot_20170701-000500.png (652.13 KiB) Viewed 3444 times
Don't use any make-up remover. All what you need is baby oil/mineral oil & cotton swabs first. But there are some additional methods of cleaning

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi JunkGuy,

Thanks for stopping by and giving some advice. Come to think off it; the eyebrows being permanent really is better, can't imagine me wanting to change them every now and then. So, with a dark brown sharpie you mean like a (any) regular permanent marker right?

I'll be looking to add a darker tint for sure! I've got 3 colors of some marker which are mend for furniture, wonder if I could use them?

That one you;d advice, is that like a pencil (does that even work?) or also some kind of 'painter' / marker?
JunkGuy wrote:
avante wrote:So I am wondering about the eyebrows; what to get for them(that isn't to perminent) ?
I have this: https://www.amazon.com/Cezanne-Canmake-Futoshin-Eyebrow-Natural/dp/B004Q866IM/

It should wash off like any makeup if you don't want permanent, though in my use its as a top layer to give some texture over eyebrows drawn with a Dark Brown Sharpie (which is permanent) after the original factory drawn eyebrows had worn off.

For tan dolls, you'll want the darker brown color. Maybe even the "deep brown" (which is almost black) but it seems to be out of stock. Maybe you can find elsewhere.

INFORMATIONS