www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey avante :D
Wow, really nice and unique style. She looks very real on these poses

You mean the eyelashes to remove? Or the brows?
Fingernails & eyelashes are easy to remove by pulling them off carefully. You can use additional some baby oil
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey man, yeah the nails and eye-lashes, I got one eye-lash of but it held sort of strongly...but that can also be cbecause that was a (afterwards) glued one. I'll try some baby oil on the nails!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

My other girl left, and just saw Arianne again after like maybe a month. What a joy :D have to give her a proper make over tho :mrgreen:
Eyebrows are still with powder for example, and also just as the make up from my one of my first attempts ;p
Did replace her lower eyelids tho, and had to take a quick pic of here lovely face.
20171121_214000.jpg
20171121_214000.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2581 times
Attachments
20171121_214010.jpg
20171121_214010.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2581 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just did my first nails replacement. They went off really easy hahaha.

The yellow thing-holder thingy really is not necessary (or big help, its helps a bit tho) but I bought it because I thought it might serve as a finger protector (during movement) and/or to re-twirl her fingers back into position a bit (some a a bit messed because of wire displacement and me not handling it more swiftly)...we'll see how it goes ;p

Here's her first golden nails:
20171122_182106.jpg
20171122_182106.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2555 times
20171122_193819.jpg
20171122_193819.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2555 times

ShadowGeist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShadowGeist »

The WM 158-D is my first doll as well, due to be delivered soon. I'm nervous, because I've never owned a doll before.

Looking at the images you posted, the 158-D sure has an excellent figure, it's all very balanced. I'm sure I made the right choice now. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

ShadowGeist wrote:The WM 158-D is my first doll as well, due to be delivered soon. I'm nervous, because I've never owned a doll before.

Looking at the images you posted, the 158-D sure has an excellent figure, it's all very balanced. I'm sure I made the right choice now. :mrgreen:

Hey man,

Good to hear! Yes, I really like how her body is balanced. Found some info on average Asian woman sizes of girls in their 20s. The WM 158D model is spot on on both height, waist, hips and thighs. Only department where she is less is the feet size (seems like all dolls have tiny feet unfortunately). And only department where she is larger is the breast...but that is not really a negative ;)

Gotta say, till this day, I am still very happy I went with this model for first. Sure you will be too! The body is very soft and realistic. Her look is amazing, pretty near perfect proportions (tho I would love to have a doll, basically the same figure but with slightly larger hips and thigs).

The only thing I have 'against' the model / skeleton is the lousy hand quality: the design is very flawed. I probably could have protected them better, but still: the hand / finger design is utter shit. I'd advise you to really look out for the hands, probably not 'use' them as much as you'd like. It seems most WM158D owners run into wires snapping and finger pokes rather sooner then later.

One other tip I can give you heads on is: put something soft under her elbows and knees if you are doing doggy om some variant where she's touching hard stuff with those parts: there it seems most dolls are pretty obviously flawed in design, because the metal joints are not 'shielded off'. Hence the metal will rip the TPE apart, if not careful. Just some words to the wise, hope you'll enjoy your girl! Please let me now if you get her, and start a thread / have some pics!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just some quick pics...getting ready to build up the courage to do my first braiding ;p
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2509 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2509 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2509 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2509 times

ShadowGeist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShadowGeist »

avante wrote:Only department where she is less is the feet size (seems like all dolls have tiny feet unfortunately).
Yeah, I've noticed that these kinds of dolls have really small feet... what shoe size is the WM158-D if I may ask? I'm not in the USA, but I can use a shoe size conversion chart. Her foot length is reported to be 21.5cm so that gives me a clue.
The only thing I have 'against' the model / skeleton is the lousy hand quality: the design is very flawed. I probably could have protected them better, but still: the hand / finger design is utter shit. I'd advise you to really look out for the hands, probably not 'use' them as much as you'd like. It seems most WM158D owners run into wires snapping and finger pokes rather sooner then later.
Yeah, I've read a lot about the hand and wires being really poor. May I ask, what can you "do wrong" with the hands that leads to wires snapping and poking?
One other tip I can give you heads on is: put something soft under her elbows and knees if you are doing doggy om some variant where she's touching hard stuff with those parts: there it seems most dolls are pretty obviously flawed in design, because the metal joints are not 'shielded off'. Hence the metal will rip the TPE apart, if not careful. Just some words to the wise.
Thanks, this is very helpful indeed. Also, based on what I read, for the doggy style it is NOT recommended to use her hands to stand her upper half up for the position right?

For the doggy style I'll probably be placing the doll on the bed for it. Would I still need to put something soft under her elbows and knees?

Oh and nice images by the way, females in tight jeans and high heels are always good. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL so okay this is what I learned about braiding in my first effort:

1) a curly wig is not your best choice to start with. A straight wig is way better (duh btw).
2) a straight wig that is about 100cm long is also not very wise to start with either...

Well that's it :mrgreen: that is when I gave up...for now :whistle:

I did however though put her in MY chair. LOL and at some point, you really want to sit again...
It's however quite hard (figure of speech) to pull such a hot looking lady off there, I mean...after all,
at some point you have to be blunt and tell her "kindly sit your ass on the desk; that is MY chair" :D

PART II
20171123_205039.jpg
20171123_205039.jpg (887.58 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
20171123_205806.jpg
20171123_205806.jpg (923.97 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
1 (3).jpg
1 (3).jpg (1011.75 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
3 (1).jpg
3 (1).jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
4 (2).jpg
4 (2).jpg (1006.91 KiB) Viewed 2492 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Shadow,

Good to see such extensive reply; shows me you are thinking seriously over this new hobby of yours ;)
ShadowGeist wrote:
avante wrote:Only department where she is less is the feet size (seems like all dolls have tiny feet unfortunately).
Yeah, I've noticed that these kinds of dolls have really small feet... what shoe size is the WM158-D if I may ask? I'm not in the USA, but I can use a shoe size conversion chart. Her foot length is reported to be 21.5cm so that gives me a clue.
I've gotten one pair of 33's which are like perfect. And 3 pairs of 34: fits well, but the feet can shoot ou more easily. And finally one pair of 35's: they are decent because they are boots / high ankle, but it's better to use (my) socks with that pair because of the excess feet room so to say.
ShadowGeist wrote:
Yeah, I've read a lot about the hand and wires being really poor. May I ask, what can you "do wrong" with the hands that leads to wires snapping and poking?
Well first off: I'm not going to give you false hope; at least in my opinion the fingers will pretty much break 'pre-determined' and almost randomly. You'll probably experience a few your self, even if be careful. One time I had her against the wall with hand flat on it, and I could just feel the finger going wrong..and few minutes later I had 2 more wires loose...in a 'no-tension' (I would assume: wires straight) position. So yeah, there is that ;)

But more helpful: I'd say especially during moving her I have had her hands / fingers knocking to doorpost and such. Or while siting, putting her arms / hands in position by sort off moving 'harshly' over hard object. Also, maybe, it did not help she preformed some crazy HJ's ;)

JunkGuy told me usefull tip on bending the wires: to hold the 'to bend' wire at the first knockle (I believe, as I remember). Probably / maybe / additionaly holding the hand-plate (that is were the wires go into (you;ll feel) while twisting the fingers. And one thing I've learned: it's best to remove the wire, if it breaks, rather sooner than later. It will do damage, my dolls hand is full of wire poke marks :cry: .
ShadowGeist wrote:
One other tip I can give you heads on is: put something soft under her elbows and knees if you are doing doggy om some variant where she's touching hard stuff with those parts: there it seems most dolls are pretty obviously flawed in design, because the metal joints are not 'shielded off'. Hence the metal will rip the TPE apart, if not careful. Just some words to the wise.
Thanks, this is very helpful indeed. Also, based on what I read, for the doggy style it is NOT recommended to use her hands to stand her upper half up for the position right?
For the doggy style I'll probably be placing the doll on the bed for it. Would I still need to put something soft under her elbows and knees?
Glad to help! Really as first time owner you'll go from gently to harder...at some point you'll probably go kind off ballistic on her and forget all about her tenderness ;)
When I do doggy on the bed, I place nothing under her; no problems what so ever. Doggy takes some adjustment, but it's one of my fav's with her for sure.
But for example, when I do her on the table, I (since I did not once) always put some cushion / thick blanket / soft material undr her (rotating) joints.

I do not fully understnad what you mean by (for doggy) "use her hands to stand her upper half up for the position"
Can you explain how I should see that position (having hard time visualizing it) or do you maybe have a pic of it?
ShadowGeist wrote: Oh and nice images by the way, females in tight jeans and high heels are always good. :mrgreen:
Thanks man, yeah I kinda have a thing going for that as well 0X If you liked those you'll love the above pics.
Some times, she just looks so damn real, some times I just go damn...wtf she is so goddamn hot!

Hope you'll have similar experiences, for example, right now, every time I stop typing and look to the left she's like...
Looking at me with those brown eyes driving me crazy :mrgreen: she has like this nympho vibe going :D
21.jpg
21.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2487 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2487 times

ShadowGeist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShadowGeist »

avante wrote:Well first off: I'm not going to give you false hope; at least in my opinion the fingers will pretty much break 'pre-determined' and almost randomly. You'll probably experience a few your self, even if be careful. One time I had her against the wall with hand flat on it, and I could just feel the finger going wrong..and few minutes later I had 2 more wires loose...in a 'no-tension' (I would assume: wires straight) position. So yeah, there is that ;)

But more helpful: I'd say especially during moving her I have had her hands / fingers knocking to doorpost and such. Or while siting, putting her arms / hands in position by sort off moving 'harshly' over hard object. Also, maybe, it did not help she preformed some crazy HJ's ;)

JunkGuy told me usefull tip on bending the wires: to hold the 'to bend' wire at the first knockle (I believe, as I remember). Probably / maybe / additionaly holding the hand-plate (that is were the wires go into (you;ll feel) while twisting the fingers. And one thing I've learned: it's best to remove the wire, if it breaks, rather sooner than later. It will do damage, my dolls hand is full of wire poke marks :cry: .
Again, much appreciated for the advice.

May I ask how you removed the broken wires from her hand? Did you have to cut the TPE?
I do not fully understnad what you mean by (for doggy) "use her hands to stand her upper half up for the position" Can you explain how I should see that position (having hard time visualizing it) or do you maybe have a pic of it?
Okay sorry I was bit unclear on the wording. Let me put it this way: some women in doggystyle rest on their elbows; and some women in doggystyle rest on their palms/hands.

I gather that it is a bad idea to have the doll resting on her palms/hands in doggystyle?

ShadowGeist wrote: Thanks man, yeah I kinda have a thing going for that as well 0X If you liked those you'll love the above pics. Some times, she just looks so damn real, some times I just go damn...wtf she is so goddamn hot!

Hope you'll have similar experiences, for example, right now, every time I stop typing and look to the left she's like... Looking at me with those brown eyes driving me crazy :mrgreen: she has like this nympho vibe going :D
Excellent stuff, this kind of talk makes me even more nervous for when my doll arrives. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

ShadowGeist wrote:
avante wrote:Well first off: I'm not going to give you false hope; at least in my opinion the fingers will pretty much break 'pre-determined' and almost randomly. You'll probably experience a few your self, even if be careful. One time I had her against the wall with hand flat on it, and I could just feel the finger going wrong..and few minutes later I had 2 more wires loose...in a 'no-tension' (I would assume: wires straight) position. So yeah, there is that ;)

Again, much appreciated for the advice.

May I ask how you removed the broken wires from her hand? Did you have to cut the TPE?

Okay sorry I was bit unclear on the wording. Let me put it this way: some women in doggystyle rest on their elbows; and some women in doggystyle rest on their palms/hands.

I gather that it is a bad idea to have the doll resting on her palms/hands in doggystyle?

Excellent stuff, this kind of talk makes me even more nervous for when my doll arrives. :mrgreen:

To remove the wires I cut her hand at the inside-palm at the top end of the hand plate. You can than pull the wires out (with some tool holding it). I'd use a stanley knife, but next time prob. sharp scissors.

On the doggy it's now pretty clear :D haha well yes, I'd say that is correct. Done it few times, her on her hands, but on her arms is way better / safer.

Hahaha I feel your anticipation :) it'll be awesome!

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

This is the best photo of ass and the greatest ass I have ever seen. Author of this photo is master :thumbs_up:

Can we have the same photo with her face looking to the camera?

Please :)
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Lover ;)

Thanks for the compliment man :D and also good to see some people are checking pages from some time ago!

I'll try to make similar pics soon. For the mean time, just found this sitting on my desktop. Always like that from behind view myself:
IMG_20170916_001230 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20170916_001230 - Copy.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
lover1 wrote:This is the best photo of ass and the greatest ass I have ever seen. Author of this photo is master :thumbs_up:

Can we have the same photo with her face looking to the camera?

Please :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just, finally, redid the make up on Arianne...she would not let me touch her before I gave her a oil massage and did her make up, so I gave in 0X

The eyeshadow went pretty well :lol: , eyebrows well at least better than the powder :whistle: , and the lip stick...well quite less:
It seems the (previous layer) liptsick (well lipgloss) has sort of 'stained' or colored the skin. Anything I can do the remove it? (because it is a bit outside the lines).
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2311 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2311 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2311 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2311 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2311 times

INFORMATIONS