www.wmdolls.com

WM 160 Help

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CrazyHorseFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM 160 Help

Post by CrazyHorseFan »

Hey folks,

After about a week or so I have decided to get the WM160 Doll with head #46 from Jeff over at Booty Call. He's been great to deal with so far, and I just need to wait about another week or so before I can place my order from him (waiting for a check from a bank).

In preperation, I wanted to start getting some custom made costumes for her before she arrives. But I need just a few measurements so to get her tailored clothes. I need the following measurements (in cm) Arms, Inseam and Hollow to floor.

If anyone has the WM 160 and could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Attachments
w15.jpg
w15.jpg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
w14.jpg
w14.jpg (29.52 KiB) Viewed 1099 times

Trailboss

Re: WM 160 Help

Post by Trailboss »

I get a lot of my clothes for my dolls at Halloween Costumes .com. Women's Sexy stuff and wigs to match. Also shoes ... just about every thing you need to make her sexy. Prices aren't bad.

INFORMATIONS