www.wmdolls.com

I heard someone is trying to find her way home to me...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I heard someone is trying to find her way home to me...

Post by Tiriaq »

...and it could be tomorrow, or actually today! I hope they're not questioning her too much, but sitting naked in a plane could raise some questions.

Those damn customs better keep their paws off of her!
I hope I can get some clothes support in Patreon so I can start to measure her and dress her up! You'll hear about it soon enough.

T.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I heard someone is trying to find her way home to me...

Post by apliz2005 »

We wish you the best of luck, waiting patiently for photos lol

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

great ! please, as soon as you get her, share images of your new partner!.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

mexdl wrote:great ! please, as soon as you get her, share images of your new partner!.
Ah, still alive you are :)
apliz2005 wrote:We wish you the best of luck, waiting patiently for photos lol
Well, I'm officially broke for quite some months. I've got this corset in my sights from Ali, I'm dreaming up a complete set. It's going to be awesome once I measure her and I can find a solution for the financial situation but I'm also going to need some support through my Patreon for this one. So, I hope my fans are still alive and awake by the time I need them because I haven't posted for a while because Chihiro's got a lot of problems since the beginning and I'm tired of editing out the damaged stuff :\

I'll try to buy some cheap shirts first but that has to change and get her some real nasty looking clothes =^_^= then the photos will flow again, free for everyone like in the past.

T.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

So happy for you. Hope she is with you soon. You deserve her so much
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

The thrift stores are a nice place to find treasures.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

samara78 wrote:So happy for you. Hope she is with you soon. You deserve her so much

I do? I don't deserve much lol I'm a lamer but thanks Samara! Always helpful!
I posted a snapshot of the body with my phone in another post.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

apliz2005 wrote:The thrift stores are a nice place to find treasures.

Hahah, I did that sometimes but with Aliexpress it's often not worth it anymore. Sometimes I'm getting angry from their silly prices in those stores. It's still fun to shop but sometimes I end up having regrets if I see some stuff for new almost same price or worse. Shopping online has become a difficult thing now. Looking comparing and even service is good but I do everything from home now and I hardly get out.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

I hope she is a fighter, if they mess with her maybe she'll show customs a thing or two!!...Lol Hey, good luck, I'm sure she will be fine....Congrats!

I agree with apliz2005, thrift stores and yard sales are a great place to find clothes. Often, I find many that are brand new, pennys on the dollar.

Ilvrfm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ilvrfm »

I agree Thrift stores have treasure , even costume jewelry and a lot cheaper , just don't tell her ;) Have fun

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

tongue-O-matic wrote:I hope she is a fighter, if they mess with her maybe she'll show customs a thing or two!!...Lol Hey, good luck, I'm sure she will be fine....Congrats!
I agree with apliz2005, thrift stores and yard sales are a great place to find clothes. Often, I find many that are brand new, pennys on the dollar.
It's nice but I usually like to have it delivered to my house. And in The Netherlands some of these stores ask way too much for second hand, it's a laugh.

INFORMATIONS