www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

Post by Winterfalke »

ZannyDanger wrote:Love that wig! And the glasses! Your gal is lovely and i really dig the style you've given her, she really looks like she's got a personality of her own!
:glou:

For her foot you might want to order some tpe glue, or if you're up to it you could try what i did here if the cut isn't too big http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87007
Cool stuff, but I don't have the equipment. I have ordered TPE glue/solvent. It should be enough for my problem and I will try it on a TPE test piece before I use it on her.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She looks great with that blue-haired wig!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Those glasses fit really well...damn I need some glasses ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Hey, nice looking lady you have there! Love the blue hair by the way!
What did you mean by "oil" when you were talking about straightening up her wig? I'm constantly fighting with Elise's long brown hair and I'm curious to find things that help with keeping untangled!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

JCnine wrote:Hey, nice looking lady you have there! Love the blue hair by the way!
What did you mean by "oil" when you were talking about straightening up her wig? I'm constantly fighting with Elise's long brown hair and I'm curious to find things that help with keeping untangled!
Oil is something that keeps Hair soft and silky. Natural hair does that by itself as your skin secretes oil. If you google "wig oil" you will find info how and why people with wigs try different oils to keep it smooth and natural.
You can put in a lot of effort to keep a wig in good condition and would probably do so if you would need to wear it yourself.
There is all sorts of stuff you can find, for example there is a blog here that recommends fabric softener for synthetic hair http://www.xojane.com/beauty/how-to/mai ... c-softener which I found very interesting (But didn't try it yet)
I found that adding a few drops of babyoil after washing your wig will make it less dry and the individual hair strains will more likely stay together (which might help avoid tangles). If you add too much you will get a wet-hair look which can also be appealing.
If you want to try it I recommend adding a few drops to your palm, spread it out in your palm and then masage it into your wig. I did it while the hair is still moist after a shampoo wash.
I don't know how much it will help with avoiding tangles as I don't have any long term experience or comparison and it will change the look of the wig.

INFORMATIONS