www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part Two: Loves Me!"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part Two: Loves Me!"

Post by JunkGuy »

Part One, Loves me Not? can be found here.

This is the second part of Brie's spring photoshoot, taken three weeks after the first when the ground started to show some green. Not as much as I would have liked but enough. As I indicated in part one, we were stuck indoors for the first part and were sad the sun, grass and flowers werent around yet so the photos were sombre and reflective. Today's set, Loves Me!, is the opposite: happy and playful. Becuase I used the same outfit and makeup, these two sets became an experiment of sorts to get two opposing moods out of the same doll.

Brie certainly loves being outside, though its a chore to clean her up and if something goes wrong, it can be a disaster. She fell onto her side while we were out there and got her arm and hands filthy which took forever to clean. Plus with all the debris being blown out of the trees on this very windy day, her hair required constant maintenance. Additionally, somewhere along the way one of her toenails came off (big toe). If you happen to have spare toenails and would like to send me some, I would greatly appreciate it. In short, I don't know if I want to do outside under the trees again anytime soon as this shoot wore me out. I was so exhausted by the end of it I realized I didn't have a single shot of partial nudity. So If you like them bare, see part one or my earlier shoots.

Those are real bubbles. They aren't artificial photoshop creations, though I did have to digitally patch a few different photos together to get Brie's head without mine in the way blowing the bubbles, while simultaneously capturing them with the remote camera shutter. It was a technically challenging composition, but I'm proud of how these shots turned out.

(The irises are also real but the daisies are not.)

You can view all 42 images in this photoset at The Doll Album.
07_02.jpg
07_02.jpg (446.51 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_10.jpg
07_10.jpg (365.4 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_12.jpg
07_12.jpg (165.68 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_14.jpg
07_14.jpg (286.33 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_20.jpg
07_20.jpg (273.38 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_23.jpg
07_23.jpg (285.77 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_27.jpg
07_27.jpg (366.37 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_35.jpg
07_35.jpg (455.99 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_37.jpg
07_37.jpg (350.1 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
07_39.jpg
07_39.jpg (374.03 KiB) Viewed 4322 times

Brie is a WMDolls 165K Full Figure TPE doll with blue eyes and head #74 in natural skin tone purchased from RLSD last August. The daisy-plucking Loves Me/Loves Me Not vest is something I found at a thrift store as is the white buttoned up shirt underneath and her pearl bracelets. Her pearl earrings were purchased from Belk during thier Black Friday jewelry sale. I found the complementary skirt, necklace and headband on Amazon. Matching the black vest color and pearl accessories are sandals, also from Amazon, as is the parasol. The new wig she's wearing in this set can additionally be purchased on Amazon, though I had to color it with yellow alcohol-based ink to achieve her signature shade of blonde. Her white-framed glasses are, like all her other pairs, basic readers found a discount dollar store. The daisy garland and flowers were purchased from Hobby Lobby. Several of VonRubber's oral inserts were used in this set. If you love taking photos of your doll, get yourself a set. Check my signature line below if you want to see more of Brie.

Also, today is Brie's birthday! As I had previously established when I got her, Brie is British and I set her birthday to the Queen's Official Birthday, which is celebrated on June 11 in Hong Kong where she was born. I fixed her age to 26 when I got her, which would make this her 27th birthday.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part Two: Loves Me!"

Post by Knightshift »

Outfuckingstanding! The mouth positions are what really bring these shots to life! I hope my future photos have this level of realism!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Oh darnit, I forgot to explain the open mouth shots. I used some black Lego pieces to pry her mouth open a bit for shots like the bubble blowing. One of them has a white block at the top to simulate teeth. They aren't perfect but they did the job. I might try melting a few blocks a bit to give a curve instead of being beam-straight which required some photo editting to make it appear real.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

You bring so much personality and style to Brie's photosets. Another great one! Thanks to both of you!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

From the romantic candelit dinner we had to celebrate Brie's birthday last night. She's wearing her present - a new necklace with a little heart cut from a seashell.
birthday.jpg
birthday.jpg (240.99 KiB) Viewed 4186 times

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Beautiful image JG! :thumbs_up:

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

JunkGuy wrote:Oh darnit, I forgot to explain the open mouth shots. I used some black Lego pieces to pry her mouth open a bit for shots like the bubble blowing. One of them has a white block at the top to simulate teeth. They aren't perfect but they did the job. I might try melting a few blocks a bit to give a curve instead of being beam-straight which required some photo editting to make it appear real.
You should PM VonRubber, he makes great teeth and tongues. Check out Svetlana's Interview thread for a great demo. Awesome work with the tools at hand, got a good looking lady there

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Oh, man. Does this mean we're in for a birthday photo set too? The lighting, the pose, everything about that shot is impeccable.
Viva la megaboobs!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello JunkGuy,

Excellent set of photos! :thumbs_up:

I can imagine the whole work involved in making these. My last shooting for the "Gym Session" took me one whole day from the morning until 2 PM and I still had to clean the room the day after. I practice sport at least two time a week and consider myself in good shape (for my age :wink: ) but after the shooting I could feel the pain in every muscles of my legs and arms. I think it is important for people to know how physically intensive multi positioning shootings like these are.

But the pain was worth it in the end. Brie really looks alive in your pictures and this makes all the work involved in your shooting invisible. She also seemed to have enjoyed the outdoor session a lot but I hope she didn't got her knees too dirty while she was on the ground with her bare skin! 8O

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

DocGrok wrote:You should PM VonRubber, he makes great teeth and tongues. Check out Svetlana's Interview thread for a great demo. Awesome work with the tools at hand, got a good looking lady there
I already have a set of his inserts and used it in these photos, as stated in the description. I was one of his first customers.

His set (or at least the first batch of them) only have one open mouth peice, which is the one you see with her hand blocking the view. It's quite wide open, and only works for shocked/surprised looks. I needed one less wide open with no teeth (or less visible teeth) for blowing the bubbles. In an earlier shoot I had previously tried a folded block of paper that I'd colored black with a Sharpie but the black wore off and stained the inside of her mouth in a few places so I ditched that idea. The Legos were a much safer alternative this time, but they're rectagular, not curved like they need to be for this purpose.

CF wrote:Oh, man. Does this mean we're in for a birthday photo set too? The lighting, the pose, everything about that shot is impeccable.
Sorry, just the one. I thought about making a few extra shots where she was opening her gift, looking at her necklace, or maybe pulling her shirt down off her shoulder, but it only would have been 4 or 5 photos worth and thats not quite enough for a photo set. I've been wanting to do a low light, perhaps candlelit, shot like this ever since getting my new camera and a few days ago realized I could do it for her birthday dinner - only thing I really needed was the cupcake and a pack of cake candles.

I'd actually prefer to do more candids like this periodically. Its less of a commitment than a full set (which generally takes most of a day.) To make up for it, I did two candid shots Sunday evening - you'll see the other in a day or two on the June Category B Photo Contest thread. CF, get your oxygen tank ready. Brie's going to win that one. 8)

I would like to do a full July 4th photo set though. And I have another set I've already taken, but haven't pruned and cleaned up yet. I did that set in late April, intending to use one pose from it for one of the April photo contests but the moderator botched it and ended the submission period early. But it'll be worth the wait once I get around to posting that set - it's quite literally "AWESOME" (You'll see why I put this in quotes and caps then.)

VonRubber wrote:I think it is important for people to know how physically intensive multi positioning shootings like these are.
Yes it is. Keep in mind I also had to carry Brie downstairs, out to the sunroom, plop her in a chair long enough to close door to house and open door to porch, then pick her up again and carry her outside, where she got moved around a few times. (I had planned for a standing shot under the parasol but couldn't manage it safely and put her back on the bench.) She's 77lbs/35kg not counting clothes, so this is not trivial. I also had to move that concrete bench into place first. And when the set was finished, I had to move Brie back upstairs to my our bedroom and the bench back to the front yard where it came from. I probably started getting her ready about 9AM, starting shooting around 12PM, finished the shoot around 4PM, and everything back where it belonged around 5.

VonRubber wrote: I hope she didn't got her knees too dirty while she was on the ground with her bare skin! 8O
I put some paper towels under her legs to minimize dirt (fragments of which might be seen a few photos.) She got some on her toes though and also her hands and an arm when she tipped over unexpectedly once. I had my wet wipes out there for cleanup. But yeah, this is something I want to avoid in the future.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy wrote:
I'd actually prefer to do more candids like this periodically. Its less of a commitment than a full set (which generally takes most of a day.) To make up for it, I did two candid shots Sunday evening - you'll see the other in a day or two on the June Category B Photo Contest thread. CF, get your oxygen tank ready. Brie's going to win that one. 8)
Woo-woo!
Viva la megaboobs!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

She's so cute!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Need more outdoor pics like this of these lovely beauties. Awesome pics! :glou:

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Just another amazing and creative outdoor set of your lovely Brie. :D Thanks
Looks like really hart work and so much passion.
You give this head 74 a totally new character. Sweet

JunkGuy, take care of you and your lovely doll.
I know how it feels, when you see your doll falling down
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Beautiful Brie in some beautiful pictures. She really lights up a scene.

INFORMATIONS