www.wmdolls.com

Offical store on aliexpress?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cyberloader
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Offical store on aliexpress?

Post by Cyberloader »

Is this an official store on aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2172138 ?

Is this an official email: sales@wmdolls.net ?

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Offical store on aliexpress?

Post by esp »

If you are considering ordering why not order from a trusted TDF vender on here! I think you will be much happier and quite possibly get some forum member special. :)

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

I highly doubt its legit. Quick check on wm's website lists the email adress as info@wmdolls.com.
The .net extension could be legit (again i highly doubt it.) but if you want to know for sure i suggest
contacting wm directly.

Cyberloader
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberloader »

spookylittleboy wrote:I highly doubt its legit. Quick check on wm's website lists the email adress as info@wmdolls.com.
The .net extension could be legit (again i highly doubt it.) but if you want to know for sure i suggest
contacting wm directly.
Curiously I don't get a response here nor by mail. You would think a company would prefer to set the record straight either way.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

WM won't use this term "silicone TPE " to describe the material.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS