www.wmdolls.com

In search of places to post photos...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

In search of places to post photos...

Post by Pyewacket »

Friendly greetings,
I post my pictures on the doll album but find its not terribly good for searching for quality , or for people seeing your work.
The 'Last additions' postings always get swamped by bulk postings of very similar pictures.
And 'most viewed' are only the most viewed because they have been there so long.
I wonder if there are any other professional, interesting , artful places to post pictures and to see what others do.
I love dressing her up, and making the best pictures i can but feel they are a little lost within the doll album.

Regards, Pye

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: In search of places to post photos...

Post by Cubiko »

You have the Eye Candy section of the forum, but it serms to be so deeply buried on the forum that the photos there hardly have any views IMO. What seem to work best is to post your photos in the specific section for that brand of doll, that way most people see and comment. It is not optimal.

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

cool thanks for that.. ive been avoiding posting on TDF because a one off picture doesn't seem justifiable for a post. Other people do it.. so yes i guess eye candy section, and for me WM here is ok. It might up my game a bit to make it click worthy:)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Pyewacket
If you want to show your pictures to a larger audience then try an image hosting website like Flickr or Deviantart.
You can still link them into TDF to show them in a thread.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Pyewacket
If you want to show your pictures to a larger audience then try an image hosting website like Flickr or Deviantart.

oh yes ..true..her own site? an interesting option!. Its just a matter of staying semi anonymous, but that would be easy enough i imagine. have you any examples? do u think it would have a larger audience? (of friendly voyeurs!)
thanks for the idea

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Pyewacket wrote:
Mondoon wrote:Hi Pyewacket

oh yes ..true..her own site? an interesting option!. Its just a matter of staying semi anonymous, but that would be easy enough i imagine. have you any examples? do u think it would have a larger audience? (of friendly voyeurs!)
thanks for the idea
You don't have to register on either of these sites under your own name and certainly on Deviantart there is an entire art community dedicated to the different art forms, so, you will have an audience and also meet online other people of similar interest.
There are a few members here with DA accounts.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS