www.wmdolls.com

what would YOU do? an angry rant about shipping and what not

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

what would YOU do? an angry rant about shipping and what not

Post by MANABU »

Angry rant in 3,2,1...

If a doll came to me damaged during shipping it would be a deal breaker. Why should I spend $2500 dollars with the exchange rate on a beautiful pqc doll only to have to compromise on shipping quality issues. My expectations are pretty high for this kind of investment. It seems every 3rd or 4th doll unboxing that i read here is somehow riddled with shipping issues. Yes ive read ALL the other posts and created topics about shipping and there STILL is no real solution.

Why dont vendors have options to pay extra for extra protected shipping. why settle for less. why cant the standard be that dolls are packaged in a way that it can survive any placement and orientation. I even inquired to a vendor about the black flight box with a Styrofoam protected inner shell and was told those boxes can also cause damage. SERIOUSLY what are the consumers options then. Play the lottery?

Im tired of reading about customs assholes too. Is there really no protection for products or consumers. what about before and after shipping pictures or videos of inspections. I wish this was possible.

Why is it nearly 2018 and there is little to no accountability on the part of customs to also treat products with respect after inspecting them. This is making me not want to get a doll and spend money on having my expextations crushed.

END OF ANGRY SPOILED RANT...

Romulus

Re: what would YOU do? an angry rant about shipping and what

Post by Romulus »

I think these problems are exceptions rather than the norm. I have five dolls that were shipped from
China and the only issue was one missing a finger wire.
Forums can make something seem worse than it is because people with problems are more likely to post.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There is no solid proof that doll even came from the vendor.
Please re read that thread.
Lottery, far from it?
You do have a valid point since it seems like marking this side up does not seem to work.
One solution, and you might laugh, but dolls that I have packed, their owners do not.
After the doll is packed so she can not move, you rip apart a pillow , use the stuffing and fill the box from her body up.
Currently, there is no true soft padding between her and the top of the box.
The best packer in China is George.
In the USA, most likely me and my affiliate Samara78.
Ask the last person who got the doll sweet I repacked.
Other things that help are standing feet.
As far as customs, that is a lottery.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Now that I think of it, for my lack of trust in the system in general, I never order anything online. I was a nerdy adopter in the infancy of the internet. Complete with a 14.4k modem. Back then there were rampant warning of buying online and even BANKING online. I think I just accepted back then until now that, in my mind its unsafe to shop on the internet.
I am the kind of of person who says "if its so cheap and its not in front of me right now, there must be something wrong with it" I would NEVER buy a tv or electronics online because I dont trust that I might be shipped a refurbished unit and not know the difference. Maybe its all an illusion but I trust sealed boxes and I always question the salesman for any tape that was cut on a packaged box, even for an xbox game, I will openly admit I am spoiled and want the best for my money and i want the best odds when taking a risk. For example normal people take the magazine or book from the "middle" of the pile. If its something collector worthy, I ask if there is stock in the back that has not been touched before I resort to inspecting all of said product for the best one in the pile.

there was a post a few weeks back about a newbie wanting to see a real example of a doll in person. the best response was " go to a doll meet " But some responses were like "oh god this again, we see this every six months" or "just buy one"

look, i know the end of this conversation is "shut up or put up"
So my bottom line is whether available or not, I would pay a couple hundred dollars out of my own money, even more than a pqc for peace of mind in shipping. To me thats more comforting than accepting a few hundred dollar refund on a loose heel that was ordered on a standing foot option. And when I do pull this trigger like really soon. I will tell my vendor thats how I feel.

maybe im the customer from hell??

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

also from my understanding even if a vendor were to request that a manufacturer makes request there is no guarantee that they will actually do it. also the reason why dolls have plummeted in price is due to high speed mass production. look at real dolls crate packaging as an example of the level of personalized care that extra money gets you.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

You are not the customer in hell. But you can NOT control customs.
Imagine George packs the doll s well as can be.
Customs inspects it.
THEN WHAT?
Would you like your odds better if the doll went right to you or made a pit stop in Florida for a repack?
What would be great is if George could be at customs to re pack if the box is opened.
But if you are expecting the perfect doll, she does not exist. Even the high end dolls have an Achilles heel.
BCD

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Romulus wrote:I think these problems are exceptions rather than the norm. I have five dolls that were shipped from
China and the only issue was one missing a finger wire.
Forums can make something seem worse than it is because people with problems are more likely to post.
This ^

There's risk with everything. Not just from China and not just dolls, with everything sold online, there is an expectation that a certain percentage will get fucked up in transit. Sellers factor that into the cost so they don't hurt their margins when they refund the occasional customer who gets fucked. That's how the world works, either buy a doll or don't.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is how the DHL box arrived in Florida.
So you know if customs inspected it and DHL repacked it.
This be true, do we need a fedex secret agent to repack dolls inspected by customs?
But not all boxes are inspected.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
100_5977.JPG
100_5977.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2915 times

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Fuck, looks like customs wasn't even the problem... looks like DHL ran a pallet-jack straight into the side of the box :(

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Just a Dollup wrote:look, i know the end of this conversation is "shut up or put up"
So my bottom line is whether available or not, I would pay a couple hundred dollars out of my own money, even more than a pqc for peace of mind in shipping. To me thats more comforting than accepting a few hundred dollar refund on a loose heel that was ordered on a standing foot option. And when I do pull this trigger like really soon. I will tell my vendor thats how I feel.

maybe im the customer from hell??
I'm not going to recommend a vendor, I seriously don't feel like getting into the whole "my vendor is better than your vendor" debate..... so I'll just say this, research the vendors through the reviews. Shipping damage is basically a crap shoot... having seen damaged deliveries from every shipping company, I've come to the conclusion that it's simply a matter of who works for them in your area. My Fedex delivery arrived with my doll in perfect condition - from WM Dolls; yet I've seen others have nothing but problems with their Fedex deliveries.

I'll say this about vendors, however. There are some vendors whose dolls rarely ever get opened by US customs agents. When there is damage, they replace the entire shipment, or replace the damaged head..... get to know the vendors through those who've been treated exceptionally well by theirs. Don't just read the good reviews, read the bad ones, too.... but also try to root out the negative reviews by people who were completely reckless with their new dolls in terms of causing the damage. Twist most real women's feet up behind their necks, and they're going to be injured.... lack of sufficient quality lubrication can also cause quick wear and tear of a doll; and so I question some of the lack of durability complaints by individuals when 90% of the other buyers have had no such issues in months and/or years of ownership through the same vendor and from the same manufacturer.

Seek the vendors who don't often have issues with their dolls, AND who are quick to react when issues do occur.... and you eliminate the so-called lottery. One gets what they pay for, and the choices they make. Due diligence in selecting a truly devoted and caring vendor is worth more than anything else in this process.

Tim

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

thanks for the input everyone. you gave me some piece of mind.
I totally agree no doll no toy and no woman is perfect.
but this forum is pretty supportive.

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Ilvrfm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ilvrfm »

DHL employees are the lowest paid in the business, I was getting $10.25 an hour with No Health insurance , the one year I worked for them , When I found out the FedEx guys were making $18 with full benefits and retirement I left DHL, So the DHL employee are used and abused and they know other companies pay more, so I can see why they don't take the time to pack well, I got no breaks, but when you looked at my pay check DHL took time off my day for breaks I never took , basically DHL is bad

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And when I asked my supplier for special requests, he made it happen for us!
Like bubble wrapping the feet.
Double boxing.
Ask and you shall receive.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams in to reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
BLONDE2.JPG
BLONDE2.JPG (890.12 KiB) Viewed 2770 times

itvman

Post by itvman »

When I look at my doll I shudder to think she travelled all the way from China wrapped in nothing but a blanket, a few flimsy bit of foam and a cardboard box. I can imagine that along the way that box was placed upside down, stood on its end, dropped from a conveyor belt onto the floor, kicked, run over by sniffer dogs, and then thrown in the back of a truck before finally arriving at my house. I don't know how she survived. We talk about it sometimes, and she says it was the scariest six days of her life. She hates courier men. And I don't blame her.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

LOL ivtman

INFORMATIONS