www.wmdolls.com

Best "Western" looking faces

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mark Spencer

Re: Best "Western" looking faces

Post by Mark Spencer »

DexterQuest wrote: Wishing I had 74 with blue eyes (and natural lips):
I'm sure one of the approved vendors could set you up with some blue eyes..

And as for the lips .. you can probably change that yourself after you
remove the color you don't like..
just check the forums for posts about fading. ;-)
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Mark Spencer wrote:
DexterQuest wrote: Wishing I had 74 with blue eyes (and natural lips):
I'm sure one of the approved vendors could set you up with some blue eyes..

And as for the lips .. you can probably change that yourself after you
remove the color you don't like..
just check the forums for posts about fading. ;-)
Thanks for the tips. This morning, I remember a thread last year about changing out the eyes. I'm guessing it is more or less like changing the removable vagina: just be careful with the eye lashes. In that case, I'll be getting two sets of blue. The other for 130. Pretty excited thinking about it. Then fix the lips and maybe even the areola. It's the right color, but was only painted to the smaller inner circle.

Thanks, Dexter

itvman

Post by itvman »

I have the 74 head and thought she'd look nice with blue eyes. But I discovered two things I didn't know when I got them: firstly, that not all eyes are the same. The blue eyes I got from lovedolluk had much smaller irises than the brown eyes she came with, and it made her look beady eyed. I thought all eyes are the same size but they aren't and there's no way of knowing until you have them in your hand. Secondly, changing the eyes is far more difficult than you might think. Inside the eye socket is a substance like velcro cotton wool that sticks to eyelashes like they've been superglued. This material is just a ball of fluff supporting the semicircular eyball and has to be positioned just right to avoid the eye looking crooked, and if the result is even slightly wrong you have to do it all over again with the continued problem of the eyelashes getting caught up. After two hours of wrestling with the eyes and picking bits of velcro out of her lashes, which then both fell off, I finally got her original brown eyes back in straight again. Six months later I'm still having to glue the lashes back on every few weeks. I wouldn't change her eyes again if you offered me an entire new doll for free!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

itvman wrote:I wouldn't change her eyes again if you offered me an entire new doll for free!
Thanks for the warning. I just ordered a Cook eye speculum (closed blades). I think that will make a big difference. If I can prevent any contact between the eye lashes and eye fuzz, the rest should work out. The brown eyes that I have for the WM 74 from 1am have small pupils. The blue and green eyes for 157 and 130 have medium/dreamy size pupils from sexyrealsexdolls. I have made the eye order from sexyrealsexdolls via email (they are $50 each set). I'll have to make a post on my eye replacement attempt.

The moral of the story is choose your eye color carefully from the get-go. :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sinster one,
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
Ok, our site looks no where as good as the others, but this might help you anyways.
Below are twelve nice faces to consider and include some you mentioned as well.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. .
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
image064.jpg
image064.jpg (128.29 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

DexterQuest wrote:Wishing I had 74 with blue eyes (and natural lips)
The blue eyes aren't that blue. Brie is a 74 with blue eyes.

As far as lips go, I put lipstick on Brie's lips out to the edges of her mouth. Most of the the stock photos (and that new Wonder Women set WM posted) all have the 74's lips as if they're pursed. We're talking like 1/8 of a inch or less here, but it seems to make a big difference in making them look natural (in my opinion)
74_lips.jpg
74_lips.jpg (61.03 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
itvman wrote:I have the 74 head and thought she'd look nice with blue eyes. But I discovered two things I didn't know when I got them: firstly, that not all eyes are the same. The blue eyes I got from lovedolluk had much smaller irises than the brown eyes she came with, and it made her look beady eyed. I thought all eyes are the same size but they aren't and there's no way of knowing until you have them in your hand. Secondly, changing the eyes is far more difficult than you might think. Inside the eye socket is a substance like velcro cotton wool that sticks to eyelashes like they've been superglued. This material is just a ball of fluff supporting the semicircular eyball and has to be positioned just right to avoid the eye looking crooked, and if the result is even slightly wrong you have to do it all over again with the continued problem of the eyelashes getting caught up. After two hours of wrestling with the eyes and picking bits of velcro out of her lashes, which then both fell off, I finally got her original brown eyes back in straight again. Six months later I'm still having to glue the lashes back on every few weeks. I wouldn't change her eyes again if you offered me an entire new doll for free!
Consider replacing that synthetic junk with regular cotton balls which should be a little less 'grabby'. You could actually put just about anything back there so long as it moves around a bit when you want to change eye position but gives proper support. (Several empty party balloons come to mind as something that might work and be completely resistant to catching on the eyelashes. I'm not sure if there would be a negative reaction to TPE though.)

The brown eyes do seem to be larger irises than the blues and greens from what I've seen, and not just on 74s. I don't know why. Chinese stereotype perhaps. However, I've added an extra bit of cotton behind Brie's eyes to make them appear fuller. Its a neat trick if you think the irises are a little too small or eyelids sit too low.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

WM Head 149
IMG_20171209_202312.jpg
IMG_20171209_202312.jpg (633.37 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
IMG_20171209_192617696_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171209_192617696_HDR.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1322 times
IMG_20171209_192648908_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171209_192648908_HDR.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1322 times
.<br />Oops !<br />Wrong Head
Oops !
Wrong Head
IMG_20171214_063449.jpg (824.08 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
8O
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Do yourself a favor and check out the 6YE head #N24, she is gorgeous.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Here's one...
bestwesternclean.jpg
bestwesternclean.jpg (128 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

rpo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rpo6 »

Very interesting info regarding the different iris sizes. Larger pupil size indicates interest and perhaps arousal in people - so of course I would like to have the larger iris and pupil on my girl! Thanks for an informative post guys! 8)

INFORMATIONS