www.wmdolls.com

Latest addition to WM, the 167 N cup!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Latest addition to WM, the 167 N cup!

Post by CF »

The eyes are really alluring. Are they grey?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

congrats! nice body and beautiful face!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sexy Sex Doll,
But we need more revealing photos showing how good she looks in the buff!
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The most important part for big breast lovers are the damn breasts! Let's see them already!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:basically a bustier version of the WM K-Cup! :)
Actually, no. The WM165K Full Figure rates as an N cup on the same scale. Remember that the 165K is named for UK bra sizing, while all the other models use USA/JPN/EUR sizing.

The FF's measurements are 103cm at widest, thanks to the 165K's narrow V-shaped back. This is considerably larger than the 98cm Jeff said, so probably not a fair comparison.

If measuring at nipples its 95cm. Combine with 59cm underbust for a 36cm difference. Assuming the 167N's underbust is right around 62cm, they'll be physically the same size but becuase the ratio is slightly larger on the 165K, it'll still visually appear bigger. 167N will have to come with an underbust under 60.8cm to visually qualify as bustier. Possible but I'm doubtful from the pictures.

If anything, I'd call it a meatier version of the 165K. Similar breasts, but much larger hips, ass, legs, and arms, following the more realistic body styles we've seen lately. Probably weighs near 45kg/100lbs too. Another backbreaker. The 165Ks are suddenly looking more practical as the 'lightweight' big breasted doll.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Why don't the just make a ZZ cup and get it over with? You'd basically have two giant tits and buried somewhere in between them would be your doll!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS