www.wmdolls.com

Bob's album

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bob's album

Post by bobhenry »

All right I decided to abandon to other thread because there was way too much drama tbh.
I'm repairing her slowly when I have the time and I'll leave it at that.

So that being said, I will be using this new thread for pictures only because that's what people care about :)
I will be reposting some of the pictures in the other thread into this one along with a couple new ones I took over the past week.

(and obviously more to come in the future)

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bob's album

Post by bobhenry »

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Pics are awesome, face is awesome. I think these are the best pics of 170M so far.

WM should pay you! :glou:

What face is this by the way? Are they WM eyes?

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

trauma wrote:Pics are awesome, face is awesome. I think these are the best pics of 170M so far.

Yes, they should.

As I looked to your furher post(and others), I decided to get also a model with more height.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

trauma wrote:Pics are awesome, face is awesome. I think these are the best pics of 170M so far.

yes those are the "stocks" wm eyes
I'm on queue for eyes and eyelid upgrades from MannequinFan but that will take a few weeks.

face is #149

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Outstanding! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
She's a real beauty and you could teach a class on how to dress and pose a doll! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Wow, what a beauty. I would end up having many sleepless nights with a doll like her in my bed.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Fantastic pics

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Superb looking babe. You guys are starting to make me want one with huge boobs more and more

Rodlonger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rodlonger »

Hey Bob, what skin tone is she?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

love this face ! unique and gorgeous!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

The 170cm M remains the undisputed queen of all big tits dolls.

I'm so sorry for all your troubles, but that is STILL one helluva doll, and God bless ya' for continuing to share pics in spite of it all. The body is certainly amazing, but your pics and clothes make a huge difference too, so here's to both your skeelz and your determination.

Still waiting on major skeletal improvements from WM, but if they happen, fuck it, I'm buying another TPE girl to get down with and this is absolutely the one for me.

Side note...it looks like you found a bra size for her. How do those bad girls look with support, and what did that size end up being? Oooh, also also: do you still get to do sexy shower fun time with her, despite the damage? That's like one of the number one things I want with the 170cm...that ability to do standing sexy times.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Rodlonger wrote:Hey Bob, what skin tone is she?
Its the WM "tan" skin tone

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

FiveByFive wrote:The 170cm M remains the undisputed queen of all big tits dolls.

I'm so sorry for all your troubles, but that is STILL one helluva doll, and God bless ya' for continuing to share pics in spite of it all. The body is certainly amazing, but your pics and clothes make a huge difference too, so here's to both your skeelz and your determination.

Still waiting on major skeletal improvements from WM, but if they happen, fuck it, I'm buying another TPE girl to get down with and this is absolutely the one for me.

Side note...it looks like you found a bra size for her. How do those bad girls look with support, and what did that size end up being? Oooh, also also: do you still get to do sexy shower fun time with her, despite the damage? That's like one of the number one things I want with the 170cm...that ability to do standing sexy times.
Thanks for your comment !
I wish I had a better camera than my phone though.
I will definitely take some more pics soon.

Im not really using a traditional bra. Its more like a sporty cotton bra. Quite stretchable and small size. Her tits are huge plus her micro 24/22 inch underbust and waist, quite difficult to find something that fits. These are good though. I will probably get more in diffirent colors.

I only took one shower which was quite enjoyable but ni sex cuz I only have a bath. Space is limited. Plus I need to patch several little cuts that the skeleton did around the knees and elbows before going back in there ;)

I wish TPE was more robust though. You cannot be remotely rough with these dolls.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

so since my 170 has been decommissioned after only 3 months (what a waste for $2500CAN), I was looking around for deals and ended up picking this shorty white/asian mixed bimbo for an outrageously low price, thanks to JY-Doll and SRSD for making it happen.

Got a few pics today from post-production. Always like the tininess of the WM155 but thought she was lacking ass and legs. This one meets the requirements.
Hopefully this one will not tear within 5 minutes of use, although I'm not having too much expectations this time.

That being said, I will most likely take some more pics of the 170 eventually.
And I hope there is enough room for 3 in my queen size bed lol

INFORMATIONS