www.wmdolls.com

Hi, LITERALLY JUST signed up here. noob with ALOT of questio

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hi, LITERALLY JUST signed up here. noob with ALOT of que

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Keep searching. I'm 6'3" and probably same build as you. My heaviest girl is around 70lbs, I don't think I would want to go any heavier but even at that weight it's just a matter of getting used to and finding tricks to move her that work for you. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a girl that's just right for you.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

I was actually just looking into that. there's a jy doll that caught my interest. she's like 64" tall, but she's only 70lbs. I MIGHT go for that,but any lighter would kill the realism, and I would NOT want to go that route. I DID see some of the k cup dolls and... no.. not interested in droopy boobs lol. I mean, I DO like the 170 m cup, yes, but they don't droop far down lol. the doll im aiming for as of now is the khloe body from the jy site, and the barbie head that i believe is wm, but she is sounds popular from what I believe. I'll just give her silver cat eyes, black eye shadow, black (or dark) lipstick and nail polish. pale white skin with pink nips and pink labia and BAM! dream doll lol. Im debating to order from either beautiful-dolls or annie's dollhouse. I'm leaning towards annie.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DON'T go to anniesdollhouse. Stick with a TDF registered vendor.

If you're new, don't think that weight means realism. Weight means a pain, risk of damage and disappointment.

If you like the Barbie - then go for the WM155. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=68321 Good weight, athletic in bed - she can crawl on top of you and it makes bedtime so much more fun if you don't have to do weightlifting exercise to move her. As soon as you have to think about how to move a doll in bed the blood goes from the second brain to the first brain, and then you've lost it. If she can move with less effort so that it's as if she's doing the moving, then in that is your realism and enjoyment.

My 155 that I bought for bed was the best in bed I've ever had.

Best wishes

Harem

[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

trusted site?

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

is mxdolls a good place to purchase a doll? they say they do factory price. and is it all silicone? what about tpe?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If a site calls TPE dolls "silicone", not it's not at all a good site to purchase from. And the real factory prices of the sort they actually sell are in the region of $350 . . . so you can work out for yourself the sort of doll you're likely to receive as well as the financial incentives for such charlatans to sell them.

Pay up to ten times that amount and you'll get a doll of which (whom) you'll be proud and ecstatic.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Check link below to see all vendors that are approved by this forum. They all have their own sections here filled with customer experiences, as well as news and info from official representatives. This does of course not mean that all others are frauds, but there are a lot of them out there, so with a big purchase like this you want to be as sure as possible that things goes smoothly.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

As for heavy dolls. I fully agree with the rest about going easy on your first doll. 140cm dolls are most common newbie-dolls as far as I can tell, which can be quite a hassle to manage as well. As others have mentioned, it's not necessarily the weight itself that makes it tough, but the awkward weight distribution and with the legs and arms poking out everywhere.

There are some tricks to heavy dolls and stairs though. If your stairs aren't too narrow, you could get a wheelchair or hand truck. That way you at least don't have to carry her. Just make sure to strap her in properly :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

haremlover wrote:If you're new, don't think that weight means realism. Weight means a pain, risk of damage and disappointment.
Words of wisdom from our good friend Harem here. Doll pounds are similar to dog years (add 7 for every one). It’s entirely different than picking up a 70lb barbell. It’s an awkward and fragile weight. My silicone doll weighs 60lbs. I rarely use her, and instead use almost exclusively, my much lighter, but far less realistic and less attractive Candy 18.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

sam treadwell wrote:
haremlover wrote:If you're new, don't think that weight means realism. Weight means a pain, risk of damage and disappointment.
Words of wisdom from our good friend Harem here. Doll pounds are similar to dog years (add 7 for every one). It’s entirely different than picking up a 70lb barbell. It’s an awkward and fragile weight. My silicone doll weighs 60lbs. I rarely use her, and instead use almost exclusively, my much lighter, but far less realistic and less attractive Candy 18.

I agree with both Harem and Sam.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

trauma wrote:
WM is supposedly coming out with a 50% reduction in all its dolls so that 170M would be 45lbs which is gonna be awesome!
I am on the forum a LOT and never heard anything about the 50% weight reduction. Where does this come from!? THIS FOR SURE WOULD RAISE SIGNIFICANTLY their sales.

If this is founded, this is the best news of the year in the doll world! Please enlighten me!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

as long as the reduction doesn't make them tear apart quicker. Hopefully they still make the heavy ones for a while until lighter models are well tested.

But you guys can't lift heavy weight? I'm a lazy drunk and I have no problems... when you're horny you get hormones or something, gives you super strength ;)

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

sam treadwell wrote: Words of wisdom from our good friend Harem here. Doll pounds are similar to dog years (add 7 for every one). It’s entirely different than picking up a 70lb barbell. It’s an awkward and fragile weight. My silicone doll weighs 60lbs. I rarely use her, and instead use almost exclusively, my much lighter, but far less realistic and less attractive Candy 18.
These guys are right

A doll is awkward to move around and is prone to damage if not careful. My gal weighs only about 52 pounds and when she's riding cowgirl on top of me, her weight feels perfectly realistic to me... on top of not crushing my legs with all of a real woman's weight she's easier for me to bounce up and down ;)

If your mind is set on getting a heavier doll, please do as you wish... I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but just trying to let you know that even a ''light'' doll is not quite as light as one would think when it's inanimate.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

That is simple, forget a 90 pounds doll as a first doll. You will regret it and will damage her. I am a very muscular guy (6' and 220 pounds) and my doll is a 72 pounds YL 148. I can tell you that handling 72 pounds is already really tough ... And I play with weight more than this in each hands at the gym.

Also, the weight is not just about moving her downstair, but moving her while beeing on a bed ... Where all your back will work where your legs can't. Many dolls are for sale in the FOR SALE section because of this.

As many said, learn with a smaller doll in the 50 pounds range, from there you will know if you can handle more.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

haremlover wrote:Coming down stairs is a killer if you miss your step
Best wishes
Harem
Total agree. Going up is hard. Coming down is dangerous.
I sounds stupid, but find something 90lbs and try carrying it around. Not easy. And BTW - its not just about the weight. You need to CONTROL the weight. If you swing out and bang her body against a door frame or a wall corner, then you risk damaging her.

Weight is a serious issue if you're going to be moving her around. Don't take it lightly. I like the idea of finding a way to use her in the basement. At least most of the time. Or consider a way to store her upstairs.

Incidentally, why can you store her upstairs? Is it just because you need to keep it discreet? There are many good ways around that.

[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

alright, I read alot of everyones posts here, and I JUST purchased a doll. she is on beautifuldolls website. she is 135cm, weighs about 61lbs, I figured 61 sounds great for a first doll that will be carried around the house. I REALLY can't wait till she comes in. Im stoked, but also nervous if something happens. joy was really awsome, she took all notes of my details on the doll. best part was I only end up spending roughly $1340. this is gonna be amazing. I want to thank EVERYONE here for all the tips and advice. you guys are awsome.

[misfitmaniac]
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by [misfitmaniac] »

sorry, not $1340. I meant to say $1400 in my previous post.

INFORMATIONS