www.wmdolls.com

Lets call her... Dani

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RadSpencerwack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Lets call her... Dani

Post by RadSpencerwack »

Ordered from beautiful dolls she is my first.

Overall I'm extremely satisfied with my order. Perhaps a couple minut points I would make about facial details, but a 100% satisfied customer!!

So here's some pics as I learn to handle about 90 pounds of dead weight and a figure when lingerie shopping that instantly makes people hate you lol... Enjoy. More to come

Eep. On second thought I'm kind of new here as well as to this. Do I need to host my own photos or is there an attachment option

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Lets call her... Dani

Post by Slew »

RadSpencerwack wrote:Do I need to host my own photos or is there an attachment option
Hi RadSpencerwack, welcome to the forum! :glou: As a new member aren't able to upload attachments yet, and neither can you send a private message, but after your 5th approved post your newbie restrictions are lifted. In the meantime you could tell us about your new doll.. which one did you order?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi RadSpencerwack and welcome to TDF

congratulations on your new doll.
We love to see pictures here so when you have your 5 posts here's a little tutorial on how to upload pictures; https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=41292
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

RadSpencerwack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RadSpencerwack »

Well shucks I guess I'm just going to have to get a little active. The doll I ordered is a wm 160cm with head 117, but words don't do it justice these really are very neat works of art to me, but then my passion is collecting action figures. Hot toys and sideshow mostly so this was probably a logical next step for me lol...

Anyone else have a really sore back the day after posing her the first time? Heck I'm pretty sure if I spent enough time with her I'd make the perfect life guard next summer

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I see you like them fairly skinny. :) I go for the plump ones myself, but I'd love to see photos when you can post them. And yes, they are bulky at first, but you learn strategy and you'll likely get used to it. It just depends if you're excited enough to invest the back work. Just be careful to lift with your legs, and plan your move and lay a path before lifting her. A back-brace helps.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

congrats! can't wait to see photos of her!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS