www.wmdolls.com

YES!!! the Girls have arrived with no Wifey Discovery!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YES!!! the Girls have arrived with no Wifey Discovery!

Post by haremlover »

The problem is the focus on sexdolls. When the dolls are simply dolls, without the sex as the focus, then one can be much more open about simply having fun with the characters of dolls. Then if a friend becomes a gf then dolls are no issue.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm seriously thinking about taking a rather large hallway closet that shares a common inside wall with my bedroom closet, making it into a shallow towel closet, and using the extra space to store my dolls that's hidden behind clothes or a hidden inside closet door (haven't figured it all out yet. Pretty sure I won't be messing with a load bearing wall, but if so, will tell the contractor I'm creating a place for a stand up gun safe.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great looking pair. Wow!! Make sure you have a 'safe' word. Hahaha

Mr_Rabbit
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mr_Rabbit »

When I was having the discussion with my wife, I told her, "I understand that you see sex differently. But for me, like most men, sexual arousal is often a visual thing. You use a toy for how it feels, and don't care what it looks like. I prefer something that is visually appealing". She understood.

As for where I will keep her stored, We have a 5 bedroom vacation home out of state. Two of the spare bedrooms are fully furnished for when we have guests. I am going to rebuild the box spring of one of the spare beds, to have a compartment inside it that the box she comes in, will fit in. She will be stored in her box, when I am not there by myself. Easy Peasy.

INFORMATIONS