www.wmdolls.com

Name some skills that you've acquired as a Doll Owner.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Re: Name some skills that you've acquired as a Doll Owner.

Post by MrJohnBlack »

scooter_ca wrote:Makeup application is a definite new skill.
Also, I plan on learning how to use a sewing machine so I can make clothing alterations.
That's one skill I need to acquire. That's totally next level!
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Apart from silicone and tpe repairs, I have learnt how to do design, commission and marketing of dolls,plus how to run the doll matrix, nothing major really :lol:

Anung
(Bowing and tipping my hat) Oh yah that's not major at all...LOL! :-)

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

tattooed dolls wrote:Sowing , picking up 80 pounds of dead weight like a gangster!
Eyeballing women's clothing and shoe size, tattooing silicone experience and some improvements on my night moves hehe.
Shopping for women's clothing with out shame or guilt is by far my best acquired talent.
Yah Bro! I'm with you on the lifting part. LOL The Fed-ex and the Ups guys were like "Sir do you need help" One package was like 90 and the other was 114lb. I threw them on my Shoulder and carried them bitches like a Pimp. I was also sick with a cold so now I'm thinking I should get my chubby ass in the gym and create some momentum. These girls are giving me a workout at 50 years of age. My Sexy Blonde Chantel is 90lbs while Shayna is 88lbs

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I'd have to go with makeup application as well. Maybe I just got lucky with my first recent attempt but I plan on working on improving this regularly.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

My Character sheet and Skill stats since dolls: (starts at 0 ~ max stat is 10)
Base / Stat / Improved
5 / Health / +1
6 / Agility / +2
6 / Strength / +2
5 / Charisma / +3
7 / Intellect / +2
7 / Perception / +2 (attention to detail)
6 / Stealth / +2
7 / Empathy / +2
6 / Endurance / +2

6 / Mechanic / +1
2 / Hair stylist / +4
1 / Makeup artist / +4
1 / Concierge / +5
1 / Surgeon / +3
4 / Fashion design / +2
5 / Tailor / +1
5 / Consultant / +3
5 / Masseuse / +2
3 / photographer / +1

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:My Character sheet and Skill stats since dolls: (starts at 0 ~ max stat is 10)
Base / Stat / Improved
5 / Health / +1
6 / Agility / +2
6 / Strength / +2
5 / Charisma / +3
7 / Intellect / +2
7 / Perception / +2 (attention to detail)
6 / Stealth / +2
7 / Empathy / +2
6 / Endurance / +2

6 / Mechanic / +1
2 / Hair stylist / +4
1 / Makeup artist / +4
1 / Concierge / +5
1 / Surgeon / +3
4 / Fashion design / +2
5 / Tailor / +1
5 / Consultant / +3
5 / Masseuse / +2
3 / photographer / +1
Awesome character stats! next time I play D&D, I want you among my party of adventurers!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

RadSpencerwack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RadSpencerwack »

I can't say any new skills have come along. I've always been adept at clothes shopping for girlfriends and such. I've also known a lot of heavy drinkers so carrying a hundred pounds of dead uncooperative weight also a skill I posses lol, BUT if I can say anything it's that in posing and positioning her I have alleviated any need I may have to enter into a gym membership. Also learning a thing or two about wigs

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I have learned that even though it's good now, the future has something even better coming my way.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

The main skill I've learned is silicone/TPE maintenance and repair. Also, knowing how to "use" your dolls without damaging them is huge, and knowing what not to do is pretty important too. Because these TPE dolls can't retain their makeup for too long, I've gotten a lot better at that. Still not what I would call "good" but I know what I like and how to give my dolls "the look." This skill was at zero when I started. I can spot a cheap wig a mile away, and walk into any wig store and know what quality is and whether or not it will work with my dolls. That also goes for clothing, as I can judge very well if clothes on the rack will fit my doll, as I don't want to return them. Lastly, I've learned to pose my dolls in a lifelike fashion, and my photography skills have jumped up several notches. Still not where I'd like to be, but slowly improving. As someone else mentioned, my ability to judge length in centimeters has improved as well.

INFORMATIONS