www.wmdolls.com

Name some skills that you've acquired as a Doll Owner.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Name some skills that you've acquired as a Doll Owner.

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Hehe ...I've become the double 007 James Bond stealth Ninja of deception, but a skill that I've acquired is Hair braiding. I have a Sexy Blonde Doll Named Chantel with basic 3 - 3strand braids but done with my own twist.
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Name some skills that you've acquired as a Doll Owner.

Post by Meso »

I've learned how to dress my elderly mother.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Makeup application is a definite new skill.
Also, I plan on learning how to use a sewing machine so I can make clothing alterations.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I won't claim to have any new skills yet, but I have learned that corduroy clothing should only be ironed on the inside of the material, NOT the outside. (Ironing the outside makes it look flat, and shiny. Ironing the inside gets rid of wrinkles.)

I don't have a sewing machine, but I did manage to make a hap-hazard bikini out of denim, by cutting up some old jeans and sewing it together by hand. It's not impressive, but it taught me that you need to cut curves, rather than straight lines, to make a triangle bikini. (cut it like a triangle, but with the sides bowed out.) Oh, and don't accidentally sew the bikini-string into the fabric, like I did, or it won't be adjustable. (Luckily, mine was lined up right where I would want it to be, so I just left it.)

I've also learned that cutting the sleeves off of an old, grey Tshirt will give you two wig-caps, to prevent dark wigs from staining your doll's head.

And lastly... putting my glasses on doesn't make it any easier to thread a needle.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Sowing , picking up 80 pounds of dead weight like a gangster!
Eyeballing women's clothing and shoe size, tattooing silicone experience and some improvements on my night moves hehe.
Shopping for women's clothing with out shame or guilt is by far my best acquired talent.
Be kind Rewind .Image

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

damn....that would be a long list. of the top of my head
wig care,makeup, accessorizing, correct fitting bras and learning how to wash delicate clothes as opposed to my usual dump it all in and hit start

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

styling hair
more informed on quality wigs
improved confidence as I no longer give a shit about dating and what women think of me
I can do make up and know the difference between powder blush and creme blush and how to effectively use them on different parts of the body
I know what womens dress sizes are now and can guess pretty accurately what a woman would be when looking at her
I know the difference between different types of clothing materials such as satin, cotton and polyester
I have got to know myself better, I value companionship far more than just sex
I can walk into a womens store and buy some panties and bra's without thinking twice about it, I also look at womens clothes loads more in a shop then I ever did and think ' my girl would look good in that'

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yeah a lot of chick-stuff like different makeup-things, how to apply it, wig-care, womens and childrens sizes in clothing, modify clothing, proper washing of sensitive cloth materials, etc. On top of that also a bunch about chemicals and ingredients related to maintenance of the TPE material and making sure I'm not using something that would degrade it. I could go on and on about little things.

Not sure where all that stuff would come in handy except for my dolls though :P You never know I guess.

On the other hand, I've probably learned a lot of good stuff about photographing indoors, which have been applied to other non-doll situations as well. Got some basic good gear that will probably keep growing with time. Also nice to learn more about photo-editing in Photoshop instead of the usual stuff I work with there.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Beyond some of the ones listed above regarding makeup, clothing, or 'night moves', I've learned how to use a propane torch for practical purposes. Got it to heat up a spoon to perform TPE repairs, but it came in handy last weekend when removing my old shower door to replace with a new one. A few of the bolts were rusted and I used the torch to heat them up so they could be removed.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I will say i understand make up a lot more along with styling hair. Personally, i'm not professional, but it's nice to experiment with my dolls face.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Apart from silicone and tpe repairs, I have learnt how to do design, commission and marketing of dolls,plus how to run the doll matrix, nothing major really :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Posing... very important!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have Learned about the Metric System, being from the Western Hemisphere, this is kind of Special, (we use inches and Feet) I now have an idea what 60cm/ 75cm/ 90cm/ 100cm/ 140cm/ etc. Looks like, also my Kissing and Squeezing Skills have greatly improved.. :mrgreen:

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Meso wrote:I've learned how to dress my elderly mother.
I'm sure you dress her in style my friend.
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

INFORMATIONS