www.wmdolls.com

Best vaginal configuration for WM 140 A

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious dave

Re: Best vaginal configuration for WM 140 A

Post by curious dave »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:We always recommend removable vagina, not only it's easy to clean and replace with a new vagina when the old one is loose or not in a good shape, but also it's damn trouble if the fixed vagina gets tear inside

And we also recommend standing foot because it protects the doll from damage. The doll is also more lifelike when she can stand.
It is worth to have standing foot unless you really don't like the ugly bolts under the feet.
i have had my doll 160 4 months fixed vagina very bad idea it was my first doll the vagina has tore so much glue wont fix it i bought the glue from vendor its just a big massive hole now when legs are open im unable to use for sex. question is and its pretty much a call for help as she cost so much money i dont wanna throw her away and im unable to afford another one. with having a fixed vagina do you think its possible to somehow make the hole able to take a different sort of pussy like a fleshlight or something i dont know how i would start to be able to mod that way. has this happend before and ended with success or do i just accept that shes ruined forever. any help or ideas would be great thank you

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Wow, a ton of great responses! I own a WM 140 A-cup. GREAT CHOICE for your first doll!!! Mine has a removal insert and standing feet. My thoughts:

I'm not a fan of the standing feet on this size of doll. It may be now, or it may be later, but at at some point, the bolts will be dislodged which means damage to the feet (typically in the heel). This is due to one sliding the foot rather than being careful by picking her up, moving the leg/foot, then setting her down (this is the proper method, but takes much patience). IF YOU'RE CAREFUL, you may be able to avoid this, and the bottom of her feet will be okay.
Fixed vs Removal vagina. Ah, the conversation continues (you'll find many a thread on this subject). My personal viewpoint is fixed on 135cm and below, removal on 140cm and above (give or take a size or two). Please note that just as with any doll, the wig is cheap costume as well as the removable vagina. Recommend you add to both with a higher quality wig as well as insert. Wigs are easy - I've a local shop that thinks I'm a total freak (I share pictures with them of my dolls wearing their wigs, lol), but inserts are a new thing, so shop around.
By the way, when oiling your WM140, and you know you've got to oil her insert cavity, start with lots of oil on the outside and PM me when you feel the rush of having your entire fist inside her.
:plaidskirt:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Meso wrote: Wigs are easy - I've a local shop that thinks I'm a total freak (I share pictures with them of my dolls wearing their wigs, lol)
Is that your doll I always see on Light In The Box? :P It cranks me up every time to see their products being displayed on a sexdoll :D
Meso wrote: By the way, when oiling your WM140, and you know you've got to oil her insert cavity, start with lots of oil on the outside and PM me when you feel the rush of having your entire fist inside her.
That happens on fixed as well! Last week when I did her oiltreatment, I was reaching into the vag with two fingers of vaseline, then suddenly my whole hand disappeared inside her. A moment of panic, lol. The stretchyness of TPE is truly majestic.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

learn more in this post

INFORMATIONS