www.wmdolls.com

Best vaginal configuration for WM 140 A

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sakurafan1217

Best vaginal configuration for WM 140 A

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Hello Doll Forum,
I'm a soon to be doll owner (First post here), I have had my eye on a few different WM models for the past year or two. Sadly I was never able to buy one for personal reasons, but the stars are finally aligning for me and I should be placing my order in the next month or two. After a lot of research and careful though I have decided on the WM 140cm A-Cup "Delight" from RealLoveSexDolls. I am opting on the stock configuration for the most part, I am at a cross roads on 2 things.

1. Should I get a fixed or replaceable vag?
Here are my plans so far but I'd like the community input.
I'm an average sized guy, who likes using condoms and water based lube while masturbating or having sex.
I planed on getting the fixed vag but am not sure if it will case any problems down the line, due to wear and tear and/or my preferences on how I like to get it on :)
-Is Latex Condoms safe on TPE?
-Is Water based lube recommended on TPE, if not what type is best?

2. Should I get the regular feet or Standing feet?
-Are they worth it?
-One of my favorite positions is Doggy style, dose the standing feet provide enough strength to stand bent over?

Any info on which I should choose would be greatly appreciated.
Also I am a soon to be owner so any other info on cleaning or tips and tricks for first timers would be great.

Once I get my doll I plan on being very active with pictures and reviews.
Thanks for your help,
-Sakurafan1217
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Best vaginal configuration for WM 140 A

Post by Nord »

Welcome and great choice of configuration! I have the WM140 too but unfortunately missed out on the A-cup, which is looking so good on this body.

1. I would say get the insert, for several reasons. First of all it's the best alternative for new users, much due to the hassle it is to clean out fixed orifices before you find good techniques and tools that works for you. An insert is a lot easier to clean. The fixed vag on WM dolls are also previously known to have been badly sealed inside from manufacturing. This is supposed to be fixed nowadays, but if for whatever reason it would still be badly done, it can become a huge pain in the ass, since fluids risk leaking out into the skeleton and starts to mold, ultimately ruining your doll. (I have the fixed vag and crappy sealed model)

Second, downside with condom is that it will add more friction to the TPE, which in turn can ruin the entries more quickly by tearing. With insert however you can simply get a new one when/if it breaks, and you can even fit other thirdparty sleeves if you wish (don't mix TPE and Silicone though).

As for lube, waterbased is what you should use for pretty much all sex-toys, yes. You better get the big bottle next time though, because you should use a lot with condoms in order to minimize friction! Nowadays it is also recommended to use babyoil (mineraloil based), which is good for the TPE material and cheap.

Another big note on condoms, you have to wash it off first due to the silicone-based lube that they are covered in. This is not compatible with TPE!

2. Standing feet is awesome for many reasons, mostly posing though if you're into that stuff. I don't believe it is recommended for sex though, and even if it would, a 140cm doll quite short when standing up and bending over. You'll have to do some serious squatting to get inside, unless you make her stand on something of course.

I would most definitely recommend getting the standing option either way, because you never know how you'll prefer to use your doll before you get one. It opens up so many more possibilities. Personally I missed out on the standing option as well (early buyer), and I have to be very careful when standing my doll up for photos and such, as the skeleton eventually breaks through the TPE with all that weight.

Some notes on the standing option, these holes will leak water if exposed to it too much. Be very careful when cleaning! Also don't have her standing on hard surfaces that are sensitive for scratches, because it will get ruined unless she's wearing shoes of some sort.

Keep the questions coming if you have more!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Nord wrote:Welcome and great choice of configuration! I have the WM140 too but unfortunately missed out on the A-cup, which is looking so good on this body.

1. I would say get the insert, for several reasons. First of all it's the best alternative for new users, much due to the hassle it is to clean out fixed orifices before you find good techniques and tools that works for you. An insert is a lot easier to clean. The fixed vag on WM dolls are also previously known to have been badly sealed inside from manufacturing. This is supposed to be fixed nowadays, but if for whatever reason it would still be badly done, it can become a huge pain in the ass, since fluids risk leaking out into the skeleton and starts to mold, ultimately ruining your doll. (I have the fixed vag and crappy sealed model)

Second, downside with condom is that it will add more friction to the TPE, which in turn can ruin the entries more quickly by tearing. With insert however you can simply get a new one when/if it breaks, and you can even fit other thirdparty sleeves if you wish (don't mix TPE and Silicone though).

As for lube, waterbased is what you should use for pretty much all sex-toys, yes. You better get the big bottle next time though, because you should use a lot with condoms in order to minimize friction! Nowadays it is also recommended to use babyoil (mineraloil based), which is good for the TPE material and cheap.

Another big note on condoms, you have to wash it off first due to the silicone-based lube that they are covered in. This is not compatible with TPE!

2. Standing feet is awesome for many reasons, mostly posing though if you're into that stuff. I don't believe it is recommended for sex though, and even if it would, a 140cm doll quite short when standing up and bending over. You'll have to do some serious squatting to get inside, unless you make her stand on something of course.

I would most definitely recommend getting the standing option either way, because you never know how you'll prefer to use your doll before you get one. It opens up so many more possibilities. Personally I missed out on the standing option as well (early buyer), and I have to be very careful when standing my doll up for photos and such, as the skeleton eventually breaks through the TPE with all that weight.

Some notes on the standing option, these holes will leak water if exposed to it too much. Be very careful when cleaning! Also don't have her standing on hard surfaces that are sensitive for scratches, because it will get ruined unless she's wearing shoes of some sort.

Keep the questions coming if you have more!
Thanks for the info Nord.
I'll get the standing feet for sure!

Using baby oil is it hard to clean out?
And do I have to worry about anything growing if not cleaned all the way?

Also dose the removable vag look any diff on the outside?
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

About cleaning and maintenance, I had to search a bit for a good up-to-date summary. Check the thread by Booty Call Dolls below to see the basics :)

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=85030

Just make sure the babyoil is based on mineraloil. And personally I'd recommend using mild soap with no vegetable oils instead of laundry detergent for cleaning, but you do what you feel comfortable with.

Also be very careful if cleaning her in the shower or bathtub, since you must not let water leak inside the doll from the neck or feet (if standing option). Most people recommend cleaning the doll on a towel in bed or on the floor. The treatment with mineraloil and vaseline is very important to keep the material fresh and not break as easily. This is one of the big downsides with TPE.

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Nord wrote:About cleaning and maintenance, I had to search a bit for a good up-to-date summary. Check the thread by Booty Call Dolls below to see the basics :)

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=85030

Just make sure the babyoil is based on mineraloil. And personally I'd recommend using mild soap with no vegetable oils instead of laundry detergent for cleaning, but you do what you feel comfortable with.

Also be very careful if cleaning her in the shower or bathtub, since you must not let water leak inside the doll from the neck or feet (if standing option). Most people recommend cleaning the doll on a towel in bed or on the floor. The treatment with mineraloil and vaseline is very important to keep the material fresh and not break as easily. This is one of the big downsides with TPE.
That post you linked was very helpful thanks! I have made the decision on the removable insert I think it makes the most sense.
Do you have any links to gallerys of the 140cm A model?
Last edited by jiayi on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed Quote
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Nord wrote:About cleaning and maintenance,
I know some real women who could do with some "cleaning and maintenance" down there! 8O
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

sakurafan1217 wrote: That post you linked was very helpful thanks! I have made the decision on the removable insert I think it makes the most sense.
Yeah, there are goods and bads with both insert and fixed, but for the first doll it's best to go with insert I think. Butt and mouth orifices are still fixed, so I'm sure you'll understand what I mean with the tricky maintaining-part if you use them too.

Also sorry I missed your previous post. Babyoil can be a bit "oily" to clean off completely, but if you use it with a clean condom you should't really have to clean it out with soap and water, since the TPE will soak it and benefit from it. Just put in a fibertowel and let it soak most of the remaining oil before the TPE takes care of the rest. If not using condom however it has to be cleaned properly or it'll quickly become a healthrisk and mold. Personally I still stick with waterbased lube though, and always clean after action, because I'm paranoid like that :D That's what I would recommend, but the trend is babyoil. Inserts are easy though, you just flip them in-and-out and wash off, and then of course do some quick cleaning around and behind the entry of the doll.

Always keep in mind that the orifices has to be vented if still moisty, or else you'll get mold. This is when it's great to have an aquarium-pump with tubes to stick in and let it vent more effectively. Very good investment!

The looks of insert versus fixed isn't too different on WM dolls, as far as I understand. This because the insert has a very simple design that is completely kept inside the doll, compared to other brands that often has silly looking labia sticking out. It'll look pretty much the same until you spread the legs further apart. At least this is my understanding based on pictures I've seen of the insert, as I have fixed, so I'll let someone else confirm if needed.

About pictures of WM140 A-cup, yes! The user Dolllover84 has my favorite sets of this doll. Very tasteful and high quality. Here are some of his threads to check out if you haven't already;

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74138
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74914
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=71297 (main thread)

@Knightshift lol, the harsh reality. I ain't touching that though!

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Nord wrote:
sakurafan1217 wrote: That post you linked was very helpful thanks! I have made the decision on the removable insert I think it makes the most sense.
Yeah, there are goods and bads with both insert and fixed, but for the first doll it's best to go with insert I think. Butt and mouth orifices are still fixed, so I'm sure you'll understand what I mean with the tricky maintaining-part if you use them too.

Also sorry I missed your previous post. Babyoil can be a bit "oily" to clean off completely, but if you use it with a clean condom you should't really have to clean it out with soap and water, since the TPE will soak it and benefit from it. Just put in a fibertowel and let it soak most of the remaining oil before the TPE takes care of the rest. If not using condom however it has to be cleaned properly or it'll quickly become a healthrisk and mold. Personally I still stick with waterbased lube though, and always clean after action, because I'm paranoid like that :D That's what I would recommend, but the trend is babyoil. Inserts are easy though, you just flip them in-and-out and wash off, and then of course do some quick cleaning around and behind the entry of the doll.

Always keep in mind that the orifices has to be vented if still moisty, or else you'll get mold. This is when it's great to have an aquarium-pump with tubes to stick in and let it vent more effectively. Very good investment!

The looks of insert versus fixed isn't too different on WM dolls, as far as I understand. This because the insert has a very simple design that is completely kept inside the doll, compared to other brands that often has silly looking labia sticking out. It'll look pretty much the same until you spread the legs further apart. At least this is my understanding based on pictures I've seen of the insert, as I have fixed, so I'll let someone else confirm if needed.

About pictures of WM140 A-cup, yes! The user Dolllover84 has my favorite sets of this doll. Very tasteful and high quality. Here are some of his threads to check out if you haven't already;

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74138
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=74914
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=71297 (main thread)

@Knightshift lol, the harsh reality. I ain't touching that though!
Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
I have done a little research based on your suggestions and I think I have a plan.
I'm gonna get the insert, and use baby oil, I also found a brand of condom (Trojan Supra Bareskin) that will work with that combo. Its water based lube instead of silicon and its made of polyurithane not latex, so it wont weaken by using oil based lube.
I'm going to have to give it a trial run but seems like a good plan.
I'll be sure to give a full report once I get my doll.
Also great find on the photoshoots.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It is not wholly recommended to let any doll just "free stand" on their own. This is because the feet are not designed to hold their own weight like a real human foot is. Dolls have a small plate and ankle joint. The rest is just covered into the TPE material which while very soft, it is also fragile and easily damaged. Socks and shoes may help reinforce the area but usually just hides the damage until she is undressed. Knees, hands, and elbow all share the similar trait of being easily damaged when supporting doll positions incorrectly.

Most TPE dolls have an option called "standing foot". It adds 3 screws that extend from the foot plate through the sole of the feet. The screws are easily noticeable and are supposed act as hardpoint reinforcement so that standing weight doesn't Squish, cut or otherwise damage the delicate skin. However since the screws protrude from the skin, these areas are prone to severe localized skin tears.

In short never rely on your doll standing and supporting their own weight. Always use some kind of support to distribute weight and stabilize. Alternatively use a specialized doll/mannequin fixture or stand. I know it can take away from the fantasy you may have but it is the reality of the dolls currently (TPE or silicone). If you have the slightest foot fetish; by-pass standing foot option.

See this thread for more info and pictures:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... t=Standing

I do not mean to dissuade or scare you off, TPE and silicone dolls both have pros and cons and can be deeply satisfying or frustrating. However I do want new potential owners to understand the conceptual realities they will face. Your first doll will have a steep learning curve enough. IMHO get the insert and skip the standing foot option.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We always recommend removable vagina, not only it's easy to clean and replace with a new vagina when the old one is loose or not in a good shape, but also it's damn trouble if the fixed vagina gets tear inside

And we also recommend standing foot because it protects the doll from damage. The doll is also more lifelike when she can stand.
It is worth to have standing foot unless you really don't like the ugly bolts under the feet.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Yo Sakurafan1217,

I own the 140/A myself with a removable vagina. I thought it might be a hassle to insert and remove, but after practicing 3 times, it is super quick and simple. I leave the insert out while not in use and she looks and feels great to the hands. Using some cornstarch on the doll, cavity area, and insert also makes everything better so the TPE pieces do not stick together. (Also read up on doll maintenance; cornstarch and Nivea Creme is what I use daily. Nivea applied especially around crotch and any dirty or stressed TPE spots. But there is monthly or bi-monthly mineral/corn oil bath recommended.)

Before play, I open her legs wide and pull the vag opening up. Other hand slides the insert in. I get in as far as that move goes then I stick two fingers into the vag and push the insert in rest of the way. It all lines up automatically really well with the 140/A. My 158/A is a little trickier and is one downside of that doll (the vag function is not as nice as the 140/A). I got this part down to 6 seconds.

Last pre-play step, I put one and a half squirts of Lulu Lube in the opening. It's a great lube. I HATE KY Jelly. KY is so sticky and messy in comparison. Lulu Lube 16oz is only $20 on Amazon and it will probably last me 6-8 months. I would go through 8oz of KY in 5-6 weeks. I needed to reapply KY multiple times which was not fun. As a bonus, the pump to apply with Lulu is ideal vs the KY cap.

Using condoms with enough lube is fine, but I recommend trying her out once raw dog style one of your times. It's pretty amazing. If you still like condoms better, I then recommend using Trojan Twisted. They were the only condom that made sex feel good for me and also not break.

After play, I open the legs and pinch the insert and pull it out an inch. Then use the other hand to pull up on the hole to release some of the vacuum of the cavity. Two or three wiggles of this and it slides out. I got this down to 5 seconds too.

I'm super simple with cleaning and I cannot recommend to follow my method, but I do this with all my TPE toys. With the insert: I use a spare pillow case and push it in to the back and repeat the process 3-4 times to soak up wetness. Then dab cornstarch in it to neutralize any remaining wetness. It's quick and dirty.

The insert is nice as I'm able to keep the dirtiness contained and managed vs the rest of the doll which is a joy to cuddle and hang out with.

I have standing feet and they would definitely help hold her up for off the edge of the bed doggy style. I've done this once, but need to do it more. They are great when you just hold her up and hug her or dress. They are so cute when standing in front of you. The experience really adds up when you role play with your doll. I put a Zelda themed dress on Kelsey. And in 3 minutes it was off and I was really wild for her. I love gamer girls, so I can easily make that happen.

I also recommend getting a second head just for blow jobs. I have a 130 head that is always detached and does all the BJs. The maneuverability is awesome and I think would be tricky if attached to the body. I apply the same clean up method, but it is trickier as there are weird spots that are hard to reach and dry. Having a second head is like having a second girlfriend too. It's not a good idea to order a second WM head later because the skin tone will not be the same and that is not good if you do swap. I have two "Tan" WM dolls placed 6 months apart and the skin differences are night and day.

Which reminds me: you should send an email to the vendor after placing the order in regards to skin tone. Specify exactly how dark or light you are expecting the skin. My first order of "Tan" was barely tan. It was the slightest shade darker over Natural. It was the lightest skin tolerable. I mean I LOVE my real life pale chicks, but it doesn't seem to translate well with TPE. Especially with the heads. Almost none of the heads look good to me in pale/natural color in pictures. But then my second order of "Tan" was way too dark. She is Indian colored. She is still hot, but not what I wanted. I want the California golden tan. This third time, I said "MEDIUM" skin tone and confirmed twice. I hope 3rd time is a charm.

I have a 3rd doll ordered (168/A) with another second head. I feel like I'll have 5 girlfriends total. I only wish I got a second head with the first order so that I could say 6 girlfriends. Haha.

It is great having dolls finally. I originally wanted one 17 years ago and regretted going so long without. I've had many sex toys, but nothing compares to the dolls. They make me feel really satisfied even if other things in life are going so wrong.

I have wig 5, 9, and 10. 10 is my favorite as it is the easiest to deal with. (I'm sure 6 would be too if you like lighter hair.) 5 is really nice too. But 9 is all sorts of problems. I can't get it to stay on and the girls' fingernails always get stuck on it. I have a dozen 3rd party wigs in storage that I can't wait to get to after moving.

The head is an important choice. They can look so different depending on skin tone, eyes, makeup, and wig. I recommend blue eyes. Brown are good too, but the WM green are crazy looking to me. They come off as yellow and are sort of scary. The blue have some green in them, so if you do like green in reality, go blue.

One last tip is to make the doll smell like you want. I love when girls smell fruity. My best trick is to spray their hair with Suave for Kids Detangle Spray (Frozen Theme). It smells like grapes. Also fruit flavor chapstick on their lips. Most perfume sickens me, but once I smelled something in college that triggered me senseless. A girl passed me (I don't remember what she even looked like) and just one whiff made me horny for weeks. My point is: you need to add a good fragrance at least to the hair. If you are able to the fool the nose, that is one whole sensory that buys in to the experience.

Goodnight,
Dexter

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

thanks op for posting your questions, and thanks for EVERYONES contribution. i learned extra tidbits about lulu lube and polyurethane condoms and inserts.

Question.
Ive heard it said that the fixed and insert look the same on the outside until the legs are spread, one with insert and one with fixed. does a insert doll with no insert inside and her legs spread reveal a massive cave? For realism i was planning on going fixed. im not a delicate person and i have read it is possible to tear the vagina by being too rough handling the insert. a finnikey insert would take away from the experience i think. Id rather spend the time cleaning a fixed versus spending the time being ultra careful inserting and removing an insert.

what if one was to buy an insert doll and just not use the insert. or change it up for different sensations. regarding insert dolls, is the anatomy of the vagina canal kind of like a stubby beer bottle. tight at the front for the lips but then a chamber for the insert. and reverse, is the cave of the fixed just a cylinder like a fleshlight?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hey Just a Dollup,

I might be wrong, but I bet that a "fixed" vagina is just a permanently glued insert. On my WM140/A, the crotch area looks identical with and without the insert piece. And you can only see parts of the insert when spreading really wide and look past the outer lips. (On a different brand, I saw the insert included the outer lip area and was not good.) However with my WM158/A, the vulva is designed differently and the outer lips can spread really wide with just a moderate leg separation. In this case, you would see an unnatural cavity. With the insert in, it looks good as the insert serves as the inner lip area and the doll serves the outer lips. The only bad part here is that they don't color match the insert with the fixed vagina. Closing the legs, the vulva closes up and looks the same with and without the insert.

I've been pretty rough and fast with inserting and removing the vagina, but I haven't been using them too long yet. I think they will last as long as you apply the oil/vaseline/Nivea Creme/cornstarch around the vagina area on a regular basis. You'll need to do that anyway with a fixed vagina because the first tears will be the leg corner at the crotch. Any part that stretches really needs attention, but the vulva so far seems more durable than other parts like hands and feet.

I originally thought that a fixed version would also add to realism ascetically, but I don't think I've seen a picture of a WM doll that had a fixed vagina and be able to say that looks better than the insert version. Or if anyone could tell the difference?

The WM140/A vulva passage is tight and smooth and opens to a smooth cylinder like a fleshlight holder. Fleshlights are a bad comparison here because it takes hard plastic for them to lock into place. Fleshlights are flimsy themselves. And thankfully with WM inserts, they lock into place nicely without plastic. These inserts could be used for masturbation without a casing. The vulva passage on my WM158/A is large, looks stubby and slightly rough, but I only feel the insert. The inner cylinder is identical to the WM140/A and still locks nicely.

I have a WM168/A ordered with an insert and I'm excited about that.

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

DexterQuest wrote:Yo Sakurafan1217,

I own the 140/A myself with a removable vagina. I thought it might be a hassle to insert and remove, but after practicing 3 times, it is super quick and simple. I leave the insert out while not in use and she looks and feels great to the hands. Using some cornstarch on the doll, cavity area, and insert also makes everything better so the TPE pieces do not stick together. (Also read up on doll maintenance; cornstarch and Nivea Creme is what I use daily. Nivea applied especially around crotch and any dirty or stressed TPE spots. But there is monthly or bi-monthly mineral/corn oil bath recommended.)

Before play, I open her legs wide and pull the vag opening up. Other hand slides the insert in. I get in as far as that move goes then I stick two fingers into the vag and push the insert in rest of the way. It all lines up automatically really well with the 140/A. My 158/A is a little trickier and is one downside of that doll (the vag function is not as nice as the 140/A). I got this part down to 6 seconds.

Last pre-play step, I put one and a half squirts of Lulu Lube in the opening. It's a great lube. I HATE KY Jelly. KY is so sticky and messy in comparison. Lulu Lube 16oz is only $20 on Amazon and it will probably last me 6-8 months. I would go through 8oz of KY in 5-6 weeks. I needed to reapply KY multiple times which was not fun. As a bonus, the pump to apply with Lulu is ideal vs the KY cap.

Using condoms with enough lube is fine, but I recommend trying her out once raw dog style one of your times. It's pretty amazing. If you still like condoms better, I then recommend using Trojan Twisted. They were the only condom that made sex feel good for me and also not break.

After play, I open the legs and pinch the insert and pull it out an inch. Then use the other hand to pull up on the hole to release some of the vacuum of the cavity. Two or three wiggles of this and it slides out. I got this down to 5 seconds too.

I'm super simple with cleaning and I cannot recommend to follow my method, but I do this with all my TPE toys. With the insert: I use a spare pillow case and push it in to the back and repeat the process 3-4 times to soak up wetness. Then dab cornstarch in it to neutralize any remaining wetness. It's quick and dirty.

The insert is nice as I'm able to keep the dirtiness contained and managed vs the rest of the doll which is a joy to cuddle and hang out with.

I have standing feet and they would definitely help hold her up for off the edge of the bed doggy style. I've done this once, but need to do it more. They are great when you just hold her up and hug her or dress. They are so cute when standing in front of you. The experience really adds up when you role play with your doll. I put a Zelda themed dress on Kelsey. And in 3 minutes it was off and I was really wild for her. I love gamer girls, so I can easily make that happen.

I also recommend getting a second head just for blow jobs. I have a 130 head that is always detached and does all the BJs. The maneuverability is awesome and I think would be tricky if attached to the body. I apply the same clean up method, but it is trickier as there are weird spots that are hard to reach and dry. Having a second head is like having a second girlfriend too. It's not a good idea to order a second WM head later because the skin tone will not be the same and that is not good if you do swap. I have two "Tan" WM dolls placed 6 months apart and the skin differences are night and day.

Which reminds me: you should send an email to the vendor after placing the order in regards to skin tone. Specify exactly how dark or light you are expecting the skin. My first order of "Tan" was barely tan. It was the slightest shade darker over Natural. It was the lightest skin tolerable. I mean I LOVE my real life pale chicks, but it doesn't seem to translate well with TPE. Especially with the heads. Almost none of the heads look good to me in pale/natural color in pictures. But then my second order of "Tan" was way too dark. She is Indian colored. She is still hot, but not what I wanted. I want the California golden tan. This third time, I said "MEDIUM" skin tone and confirmed twice. I hope 3rd time is a charm.

I have a 3rd doll ordered (168/A) with another second head. I feel like I'll have 5 girlfriends total. I only wish I got a second head with the first order so that I could say 6 girlfriends. Haha.

It is great having dolls finally. I originally wanted one 17 years ago and regretted going so long without. I've had many sex toys, but nothing compares to the dolls. They make me feel really satisfied even if other things in life are going so wrong.

I have wig 5, 9, and 10. 10 is my favorite as it is the easiest to deal with. (I'm sure 6 would be too if you like lighter hair.) 5 is really nice too. But 9 is all sorts of problems. I can't get it to stay on and the girls' fingernails always get stuck on it. I have a dozen 3rd party wigs in storage that I can't wait to get to after moving.

The head is an important choice. They can look so different depending on skin tone, eyes, makeup, and wig. I recommend blue eyes. Brown are good too, but the WM green are crazy looking to me. They come off as yellow and are sort of scary. The blue have some green in them, so if you do like green in reality, go blue.

One last tip is to make the doll smell like you want. I love when girls smell fruity. My best trick is to spray their hair with Suave for Kids Detangle Spray (Frozen Theme). It smells like grapes. Also fruit flavor chapstick on their lips. Most perfume sickens me, but once I smelled something in college that triggered me senseless. A girl passed me (I don't remember what she even looked like) and just one whiff made me horny for weeks. My point is: you need to add a good fragrance at least to the hair. If you are able to the fool the nose, that is one whole sensory that buys in to the experience.

Goodnight,
Dexter
Dexter,
Thanks for your in-depth post, your experiences have eased my decision.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Just a Dollup wrote:thanks op for posting your questions, and thanks for EVERYONES contribution. i learned extra tidbits about lulu lube and polyurethane condoms and inserts.

Question.
Ive heard it said that the fixed and insert look the same on the outside until the legs are spread, one with insert and one with fixed. does a insert doll with no insert inside and her legs spread reveal a massive cave? For realism i was planning on going fixed. im not a delicate person and i have read it is possible to tear the vagina by being too rough handling the insert. a finnikey insert would take away from the experience i think. Id rather spend the time cleaning a fixed versus spending the time being ultra careful inserting and removing an insert.

what if one was to buy an insert doll and just not use the insert. or change it up for different sensations. regarding insert dolls, is the anatomy of the vagina canal kind of like a stubby beer bottle. tight at the front for the lips but then a chamber for the insert. and reverse, is the cave of the fixed just a cylinder like a fleshlight?
From what I have read on other parts of the forum is you can fix other bands of inserts, but they may stick out. Also dont use Silicon inserts, because they will mess-up TPE.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

INFORMATIONS