www.wmdolls.com

WM Skin tone variance and a hope for a standardization

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM Skin tone variance and a hope for a standardization

Post by ZZZZ »

To look on the bright side, the nice thing about WM being inconsistent is that you can send them a photo of another manufacturer's skin tone and ask them to match it (e.g. for a new head), and they'll have no idea it's not one of theirs. ;)

bloodshower

Post by bloodshower »

Achieving the consistent coloring is how to set apart from the competitor.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Check out this thread. While it's not limited to WM, I have posted four WM skin tones already.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ZZZZ wrote:Check out this thread. While it's not limited to WM, I have posted four WM skin tones already.
I was just about to post a link to your thread on this one. The way you put it together is well done. It would be nice to see companies standardize (or at least have standards FOR) a number of things, not just the way they describe skin tones but also adequate packaging of dolls being shipped.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Wow The difference in skin tone is shocking , and I do agree WM should replace it, and pay all the shipping , It's obliviously a fuck up 8O 8O 8O And they knew it , or they would have sent the factory photos IMHO :evil: No photos no doll it's as simple as that for me :roll:
If a real girl looked like that 8O , she would be off to hospital with severe sun burn :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ps WM are off my list too , until they ,

One sort you out , and Two sort themselves out :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

INFORMATIONS