www.wmdolls.com

which doll is this photoshoot from??

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
harlemshk

which doll is this photoshoot from??

Post by harlemshk »

I know she's a 46 head but cant find any other images from this set... I NEED to know her :D
And maybe which wig this is and how to do the makeup like this!
Any help hugely appreciated!
Attachments
WM head 46.jpg
WM head 46.jpg (48.35 KiB) Viewed 1487 times

Unknown2
Former Member

Re: which doll is this photoshoot from??

Post by Unknown2 »

I would have to make an educated guess and say a WM155cm body. Judging first that it will likely be a WM or an OR body as I know YL currently doesn't have a body with those breasts. They seem a little pushed together making it hard to identify, but the 155cm by WM is the most common body that has been combined with the #46 head. Known as either Caprice or Barbie. The 155cm also has breasts this size and a very small waist (which we can't see here due to her arms)

As for makeup, it seems here it is fairly basic pink lipstick, dark, thick eyeliner with dark blue (or purple) eyeshadow with soft edges. This can easily be recreated with some care and use this image for reference. I cannot advise on the wig but it looks fairly standard and I assume easy to obtain by asking your vendor of choice.

Also, if you saw this on eBay or the likes, it is at risk of being a copy and not an original design of Jinsan (WM, OR, YL)

Hope this helps somewhat.

Unknown2

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I would say that it's an original WM 46 head from the pic as the make up looks identical to the make up my Sarah had when she arrived, pinkish lips and dark blue eye shadow with some blusher. To be honest it looked so good that it was a while before I added my own make up. I would also echo what Unknown2 said, most likely that's the WM155 body, I think I've seen this particular pic advertising this combination somewhere before, in any case you can't go wrong getting the 46 as long it's from a tdf approved vendor, there's a few of us on here that have that head (mines with a YL148 body) and you can achieve a variety of looks with different make up, lighting etc. I currently have 3 gals and she is still my favorite!

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

Thanks guys! Have the 46 face coming so will be sure to use those makeup tips :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I can shed a bit more light on this pic, it comes from a series of customer pics on the Love Doll UK web site unless I'm very much mistaken, I was having a nose on there last night and there are several shots of this lovely gal, just Google Love Doll UK customer pics and you should find them.

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

found it, you're a legend!

INFORMATIONS