www.wmdolls.com

WM 170 M cup, from Missouri to England

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170 M cup, from Missouri to England

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I'm curious about the sex positions. For anal/doggie do you have her on the edge of the bed on her knees and bent over or can you get her to stand and bend over something like a table? I think the latter would be preferable - not sure? Is it awkward to use the holes in this position as like you said they're not in the right place. Is it possible to use her vag in doggie?

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

She's very accommodating when in doggie position, offering both her love holes with eagerness.

She's right on the bed on her knees and elbows. I've yet to build a support frame that'll allow her to go doggie with her arms straighter and on her wrists (whilst her wrists don't take any weight - that's the job of the support frame).

The WM 165, 161 and this '170' copy are very accommodating in doggie, with love holes in about the correct place, although I'd have preferred the holes to be further round and up the crotch.
Regards

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

teddykan1 wrote:She's right on the bed on her knees and elbows. I've yet to build a support frame that'll allow her to go doggie with her arms straighter and on her wrists (whilst her wrists don't take any weight - that's the job of the support frame).
You're wise to avoid weight on the wrists (especially with heavier dolls), but I'm not sure a frame for doggystyle is really needed.

Depending on your headboard, you can point a dolls arms forward, rest her forearms or elbows on the headboard, and then she's "up" like she was supporting her weight on her wrists, without actually doing so, allowing her body (and tits) to sway just as freely as if she was on her wrists. You might want to put a towel or something under her arms to prevent abrasion though.

An alternative is to keep her on her elbows and forearms, but put pillows under her arms (and chest?) to raise her shoulders up. She'll be in the proper position, but won't sway as freely this way.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Yes I've stacked her up with pillows for doggie. However she still wiggled under the action such that I couldn't grope her as well. I think a light thin steel frame would also serve to help her pose for photos. Will make one and show the forum.

scandik69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scandik69 »

teddykan1 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:57 pmMore
Hello my freind !
what size clothing for your shirt and skirt and did you find a good size for a sexy bra ? Thanks you .

INFORMATIONS