www.wmdolls.com

A question for anyone with the WM140-A

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A question for anyone with the WM140-A

Post by imverynuts »

So I've got a bigger doll right now that's great but I'm thinking about getting a slightly smaller body, the 140cm-A to be exact. I know this is probably a bit specific but the only thing I really wanna know is if I could do, well... prone-bone position with a 155cm YL custom easily, the 140cm-a is the same, right? (prone bone is where she lays flat on her stomach with her legs together)

I'd hate to get her and find out my favorite position won't work because the vagina's more forward than it appears on pictures lol

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A question for anyone with the WM140-A

Post by Nord »

No problem if going anal, much harder for vag though. You'd have to put a pillow or something under her waist and tilt her butt up a bit, and then it's all up to how long schlong you got and a 110% erection :P

I too love this position, but it's mostly awkward with this doll unfortunately, unless you don't mind some extra work to clean the anal cavity afterwards. Same with pretty much all positions from behind, unless she bends really far over.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Nord wrote:No problem if going anal, much harder for vag though. You'd have to put a pillow or something under her waist and tilt her butt up a bit, and then it's all up to how long schlong you got and a 110% erection :P

I too love this position, but it's mostly awkward with this doll unfortunately, unless you don't mind some extra work to clean the anal cavity afterwards. Same with pretty much all positions from behind, unless she bends really far over.
Alright thanks, I suppose the only way to know is if someone has both doll types.. I can do prone with my 155cm custom and she has a much bigger butt thant he 140cm-A.. Basically I guess I need to figure out if the vagina is more forward.

Here it looks about the same: http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-nftb2hemv ... 30.jpg?c=2 ,but I'll just keep asking around. Thanks!

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

It's going to be next to impossible. I can barely manage lying on my side with my 140A on her side and bent 90 degrees at the waist. Anatomically compared to a real woman the 140A isn't even close.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

notjoeaverage wrote:It's going to be next to impossible. I can barely manage lying on my side with my 140A on her side and bent 90 degrees at the waist. Anatomically compared to a real woman the 140A isn't even close.
Thanks, I'm glad I asked.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Although I wouldn't mind if a WM rep could say it's different than the YL155cm before I lose hope..

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

imverynuts wrote:Although I wouldn't mind if a WM rep could say it's different than the YL155cm before I lose hope..
I would like to know to, I find it strange you can do it with your YL 155 because I had the YL 148 and I could not do prone done it was to far away I'm over 6 inches and couldnt get it to reach but you can with the 155 I wonder is it because the old dolls vaginas are to far out of position? Are the new ones pushed back further like a real girls? Prone bone is my favorite aswell and it was hurtin to not be able to do prone bone with my YL 148. :cry: I want a 140 cm but If I cant prone bone I wont get one.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

imverynuts That is one thing a lot have complained every since the TPE girls came out.

I have only seen one that appears close to right placement and she is big and heavy.

I thank the best you could do for now is take Nord advice and pillow her.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
imverynuts wrote:Although I wouldn't mind if a WM rep could say it's different than the YL155cm before I lose hope..
I would like to know to, I find it strange you can do it with your YL 155 because I had the YL 148 and I could not do prone done it was to far away I'm over 6 inches and couldnt get it to reach but you can with the 155 I wonder is it because the old dolls vaginas are to far out of position? Are the new ones pushed back further like a real girls? Prone bone is my favorite aswell and it was hurtin to not be able to do prone bone with my YL 148. :cry: I want a 140 cm but If I cant prone bone I wont get one.
Alright since this is anonymous I might as well say I'm 7.5 inches and I can do prone w/ the 155YL custom and the placement of the 140WM-A looks about the same it just sucks I can't find the info for sure on this, I mean I can't risk buying it to find out the bad news.

At this rate I think I'll just keep saving up for a custom doll body where I make the body more like what I want while also getting the genitals correctly placed. And also just generally commenting to several manufacturers about it :P
jm6o8u wrote:imverynuts That is one thing a lot have complained every since the TPE girls came out.

I have only seen one that appears close to right placement and she is big and heavy.

Well one guy said her legs have to be bent almost 90 degrees, so a pillow wouldn't even work if I understand that correctly :-/

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

imverynuts wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:
Alright since this is anonymous I might as well say I'm 7.5 inches and I can do prone w/ the 155YL custom and the placement of the 140WM-A looks about the same it just sucks I can't find the info for sure on this, I mean I can't risk buying it to find out the bad news.

At this rate I think I'll just keep saving up for a custom doll body where I make the body more like what I want while also getting the genitals correctly placed. And also just generally commenting to several manufacturers about it :P
jm6o8u wrote:imverynuts That is one thing a lot have complained every since the TPE girls came out.

Well one guy said her legs have to be bent almost 90 degrees, so a pillow wouldn't even work if I understand that correctly :-/
Wow did not know it was that bad 90 degrees.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

imverynuts wrote: Well one guy said her legs have to be bent almost 90 degrees, so a pillow wouldn't even work if I understand that correctly :-/
As I also mentioned, it depends a lot on your own dick as well. If you bend the legs 90 degrees you're pretty much bumping the pussy, certainly not needed unless you're very short or limp. When prone-boning the entry should still be between the thighs, but accessible enough through the thigh-gap.

From what I've heard from my exes friends, this is not a position all men can even do, simply because they can't reach in properly unless the chick points her butt so far up it becomes a different position. So I guess it depends a lot on who you ask.

I might have some time later to take a few pictures, so you can decide yourself.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Nord wrote:
imverynuts wrote: Well one guy said her legs have to be bent almost 90 degrees, so a pillow wouldn't even work if I understand that correctly :-/
As I also mentioned, it depends a lot on your own dick as well. If you bend the legs 90 degrees you're pretty much bumping the pussy, certainly not needed unless you're very short or limp. When prone-boning the entry should still be between the thighs, but accessible enough through the thigh-gap.
I am getting the impression it'd be fine for me, it's just at the point I might need to see where the insert actually points to, which you say might happen below.
From what I've heard from my exes friends, this is not a position all men can even do, simply because they can't reach in properly unless the chick points her butt so far up it becomes a different position. So I guess it depends a lot on who you ask.
Yeah I do think I'll be fine I just don't wanna find out the hard and expensive way way
I might have some time later to take a few pictures, so you can decide yourself.
I would greatly appreciate that!

INFORMATIONS