www.wmdolls.com

Does WM Doll offer a doll with the measures B-W-H 78-58-85 ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Does WM Doll offer a doll with the measures B-W-H 78-58-85 ?

Post by DocMoriarty »

I ordered a 135cm doll advertised as WM-Doll from a doll shop in Germany a couple days ago. This dolls sizes are advertised as B-W-H 78cm-58cm-85cm. Now i have seen a lot of dolls and shops and didn't find a WM-Doll sold with these measures in any other shop. I actually bought this one because i was interested in the bigger hips. But now i think this either a big mistake or fraud. Can someone from WM-Dolls confirm that this is actually a WM-Doll body with these measures or not? (The measures i usually find for 135cm WM-Doll are 76cm-56cm-77cm). I need to know because i might have to seriously talk to them!

I just found out that these measures actually match precisely the 135cm YL-Doll. So atm totally confused.

FullHouse

Re: Does WM Doll offer a doll with the measures B-W-H 78-58-

Post by FullHouse »

If you ordered at the "park", they sadly declare almost every doll as a WM even if they're actually OR Doll, 6Ye, YL or whatever :roll:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

You probably got an YL Doll, as you mention yourself. There is no difference in quality between a WM and an YL, manufactured by the same people but designed by different people. I have had the same 135 cm doll with the same measurements since 2014, it is lovely :)
The measurements seem to be match the doll you ordered, so there is no reason to be alarmed. And if you ordered from ****** (edit: removed) there are no worries, they only sell genuine WM/YL/OR Dolls. I have ordered two from them myself.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Thanks for the answers then, so i guess it's actually the YL-Doll seeing that the same guys manufacture dolls for both companies. Don't have it yet, tho (sigh). And no it wasn't DollPark. They actually have quite a lot of "bugs"? regarding manufacturers of dolls on their website (such as silicone dolls from WM etc. while they are actually sanhui or jm dolls etc.). I just wasn't as experienced as now when i ordered it.

I know, the 135cm YL Doll is probably one of the best looking females on the market due to the gorgeous butt and very realistic proportions, which is the reason why i ordered this one and not the standard 135cm WM Doll.

INFORMATIONS