www.wmdolls.com

Youngest looking face?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sinister_one

Youngest looking face?

Post by sinister_one »

What would you consider the youngest looking face? According to face numbers there may be around 180 faces. I know i haven't seen them all. Since i am a younger guy, i want to find a younger looking face. While they all seem pretty young looking, Which one would you consider the youngest looking?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Youngest looking face?

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I prefer older faces. I'm 54 and would prefer a face close to my age. A few wrinkles would be greatly appreciated an add to the realism. Too bad the only guy who made older faces passed away. I feel I can relate better to women close to my age.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I prefer older faces. I'm 54 and would prefer a face close to my age. A few wrinkles would be greatly appreciated an add to the realism. Too bad the only guy who made older faces passed away. I feel I can relate better to women close to my age.
The choices are limited, that's for sure.
Attachments
21.jpg
21.jpg (72.2 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
_DSC4337.jpg
_DSC4337.jpg (169.28 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

6JE and JY have some beautiful young looking heads. 'Course, that's all objective, and depends on the size and build of doll you're interested in.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/head_gallery.htm
Sinister_one,
This does not include all the OR faces and it should take you perhaps two minutes to look through.
BCD

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Mods gonna be watchin you now bro lol... some of these dolls look a lil *too* young, you know? I don't think you'll have any trouble... LBW has a point, you'd be much more hard pressed to find a doll that looks over 30 lol

My girls look legal most of the time, but man sometimes I swear I gotta recheck their ID's... O_o xD

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

All the asian faces seem younger than the "Western/American" looking faces. Kind of how it seems in real life too LOL. A "Western" face is what i want with my next doll. Going with a 158cm and light skin. Currently have a 145cm doll with tan skin and head 31.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Hey complainers! Here's the anti-thread to this one:
Mature looking faces

:lol:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

For a 18-19 year old face, I would say:
12, 19, 88, 107, 185
Out of those, I would pick 185 and 12.

If you don't like those, then maybe:
32, 34, 51, 67

But one big important thing is how the makeup is applied. My 157 looks 22, but I've seen pictures where she looks 45. The lighter or bright makeup comes off younger while the heavier or bold makeup comes off older. I would put a note to the vendor to request light or natural looking makeup. You still want some makeup or else she will look weird.

Wigs and accessories play a big part. Wigs with side braids and add hair clips/scrunchies can play down the age. Plus add smells that you have liked from girls on to the doll.

Also note that not one site has all the faces. For various reasons (and not just exclusives), some vendors will not offer faces. I'm coincidentally working on a WM vendor face matrix.

Have you looked at the new head 188? She might look 25, but so hot!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

The youngest looking faces are not allowed on here.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

DexterQuest wrote:For a 18-19 year old face, I would say:
12, 19, 88, 107, 185
Out of those, I would pick 185 and 12.

If you don't like those, then maybe:
32, 34, 51, 67

But one big important thing is how the makeup is applied. My 157 looks 22, but I've seen pictures where she looks 45. The lighter or bright makeup comes off younger while the heavier or bold makeup comes off older. I would put a note to the vendor to request light or natural looking makeup. You still want some makeup or else she will look weird.

Wigs and accessories play a big part. Wigs with side braids and add hair clips/scrunchies can play down the age. Plus add smells that you have liked from girls on to the doll.

Also note that not one site has all the faces. For various reasons (and not just exclusives), some vendors will not offer faces. I'm coincidentally working on a WM vendor face matrix.

Have you looked at the new head 188? She might look 25, but so hot!
That new 188 face is right now my top choice.
but so many other choices... just hard to decide.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

As someone mentioned, the older models (lower numbers) look younger than most of the later ones. Aside from Asian faces, I still think the classic 36 is the youngest looking, but might not make your doll as unique looking as you might like due to its popularity.

But as also mentioned already, it really depends a LOT on the makeup applied. Rub off the original makeup and you can make most faces pretty young looking if you got the right technique, which can be found all over youtube. Also hairstyle and hair accessories for that matter.

I know what you mean though. My recent ex was 18 when we started dating, and 21 when we broke up last year, so that's the age/style I'm used to and like to reflect on my doll. Personally I have the 53 and 39 (matching with eyes open & closed).

Here's how my 53 looks with my latest makeup (eyes and lips only so far, blush on cheeks can make a lot more difference). Typical basic teen party-makeup based on a picture of a friend. Also simple straight hair, not over-stylized.
engface2.jpg
engface2.jpg (419.75 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

i think sanhui doll and WM doll Asian face is very young

Booty Call Dolls