www.wmdolls.com

How imoprtant is height to you?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Not as "imoprtant" as price, which is why my girlfriends be short lol... all under 5'

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

She should be close to my height (and weight). I shouldn't have to be a contortionist to have sex with her while staring into here eyes.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Longer skinny legs mean little to me.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi Dhamon, welcome to TDF. :glou:

It's great you're thinking about this stuff. Lots of people dive in and discover that the scale doesn't match up with their expectations. I think for someone your height who is looking for a realistic experience, you probably don't want anything shorter than 156-158 cm range, or 5 feet, unless of course you really like tiny short girls, which is not uncommon..

Those dolls you linked are of natural and realistic scale, so you're probably looking in the right direction.
Thank you for the welcome and the input Seattle Slew. :glou:

I don't find myself attracted to short women. My rl encounters have ranged from 5'7" to 6'. There are some really nice bodies that are a little bit shorter, but without actually seeing one, in my mind I picture a bear riding a small tricycle....it can be done, but I don't know how comfortable or good it would be.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Dhamon wrote:in my mind I picture a bear riding a small tricycle....it can be done, but I don't know how comfortable or good it would be.
:mrgreen:

Yep. You're probably limited to the very tallest dolls then. I'm also quite tall but luckily I don't mind short girls. My doll is 156 cm which is about right for me when considering weight and ease of maneuvering.

WM makes a 170 cm doll.. are you familiar?
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ilit=170cm

She's got a bit of nipple, if you're into it..

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Yep. You're probably limited to the very tallest dolls then. I'm also quite tall but luckily I don't mind short girls. My doll is 156 cm which is about right for me when considering weight and ease of maneuvering.

WM makes a 170 cm doll.. are you familiar?
I did look at the 170 cm, but the proportions of it are a little off for my taste. There was another 170ish, but I can't recall at the moment. I have been up late for a week or so now, looking and reading. Things are getting a little fuzzy.
Last edited by Slew on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

Nothing below 145cm but I'd be willing to try out a super skinny supermodel figure up to about 200cm. Should be pretty light when it's mimicking anorexia.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:She should be close to my height (and weight). I shouldn't have to be a contortionist to have sex with her while staring into here eyes.
Even if there's 30cm height difference between me and my doll 145cm vs 175cm (me being taller of course) I have no problems with staring into her eyes 8O But I suppose that's the limit and shorter doll would feel pretty awkward.

Usernametaken8

Post by Usernametaken8 »

What height is recommended for someone 6'2?

thepride724
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thepride724 »

I’m an average size guy, about 5’9. I wouldn’t want to date a woman who was taller than me. With that said, some of the bodies for 174-175cm dolls look great. However, the weight is a huge factor for these dolls. So as far as height for dolls, 166cm would be my height limit because the weight is manageable for me.

But to each their own.
Fantasy is just the reality you wish you had.

Layla's Thread

Layla's Instagram

Shanna & Shannon’s Instagram

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

can't believe I missed this thread (and had to check i didn't just forget)

for me , VERY

WM172D remains my favourite body (asside from LHP). AK173C is my favourite overall. I'm 182cm myself.
Any taller would be overkill. I think i'd still enjoy a WM166C though.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I would recommend 170cm and above.
In response to the OP question, height is very important to me. I don't ever want anyone to think I have an underage doll because of the height, or period. Also even at 160cm, Larry, Lance and Landon are eye to eye with me and in bed, I have to hunch over when in cowgirl position in order to kiss them. Well, I used to anyway, Lance is no longer here and I no longer have sex with Larry or Landon. Anyway...
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Usernametaken8 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:27 pm What height is recommended for someone 6'2?
There isn't really a recommended height, it's whatever you like.

I'm nearly 6' and my favourite height dolls are around the 160cm (5'2) mark. But I have from 135cm (about 4'5") up to 168cm (5'6") and they are all great.

If it's your first doll, weight is a very important consideration, you want to find a doll you can handle comfortably, otherwise you won't enjoy the experience. The classifieds are full of people who've bought dolls and found they are too heavy and cumbersome. If you're built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then the world of dolls is your oyster.
:glou:

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

For my first and only (for now), height was VERY important, I have a 170cm and my god is she beautiful. BUT, the weight give me some problems, not without a solution but at 45kgs (with a very good chunck of it in her butt actually) she's a bit of a handfull. And her weight prevents her to stand securely even against me. Also, i discovered, well no, understood, yesterday that her weight is why I damaged her.

So height ? Yeah sure, important, but weight, oh hell yeah more important now. But a 100 is out of question, I seek a woman's body, not a child, 148 seems to be the minimum for me.

Fckdll

Post by Fckdll »

its difficult to cuddle with short girls... so yea, it matters

INFORMATIONS