www.wmdolls.com

How imoprtant is height to you?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by HoboBob »

With my world being opened up recently to all the options out there for dolls and seeing that I can get taller dolls i like and still be in a reasonable weight I have to ask.

How important is your dolls height to you? Do life sized dolls make a huge difference in how real they feel to you? IS the slightly smaller (138-150cm) dolls size a little distracting when things are happening in bed?

Some of my preferred looking/shaped dolls prospects are not quite real life sized, so is making small concessions to get dolls 10 to 20cms worth it?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

RC3291

Re: How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by RC3291 »

Height was a pretty important consideration in my decision but currently weight also has to be considered. I don't have to worry about storage or hiding my lady either though.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Speaking only for myself, I don't think I would like the smaller ones.. somewhere in
the back of my mind would be this voice telling me something's wrong. It wouldn't
bother me as much if they were non-functional.

Then again, what I appreciate is the workmanship in the sculpting. There are some
models in the smaller scales that show great work.. I just wouldn't want one for
myself.

The weight is an issue for many, and some come to regret buying larger dolls because
of the handling, while others might have second thoughts about getting a smaller unit
for the weight savings. It really depends on the person.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Well, I got them from 128cm to 163. I'm about 168. The 128 is a freaking midget, but only 49 pounds. I got a lot of use out of her when my arm was out of commission, but haven't used her much since. I thought the 140 would be tall enough, but it turns out she's too short. 150 would probably be tall enough, but 155-160 seems about perfect for me. A taller guy might be more comfortable with something taller. However, as height goes up, so does weight, and that IMHO, is an even more important factor. Don't bite off more doll than you can chew, so to speak.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Not really the felling more the conveniences.

When you want to plant one on her and her head is at your chess.

You just have to curl up more or find a potion that works.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I want the tallest girl I can get without breaking my back.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Personally I'd go for over 145cm only as sizes below would feel weird to me. I don't care much about weight as I'm still young and quite fit. The more the weight matches her size the more real the overall impression when it comes to realism.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

I owned a YL 148 and I was face to face with her in missionary, however the YL 148 is short when she stands and it was her legs that make her short the body is hot but it sometimes it did kind of feel weird the shorter legs. I have long legs and a shorter torso at 5 ft 10 and she had a long torso shorter legs so we matched face to face in missionary.

I want to get a 140 cm but I'm afraid the legs will be to short and she will be to short in general. I love the look of the 140 cm and 148 cm but I don't know if I can deal with the height. Height is important to me I think Ide have to get a taller doll in the future maybe the 170 cm it would just feel more realistic the long legs realistic size body. Don't get me wrong though there are women out there that are 4 ft 8 to 4 ft 11. Ever since I had my YL 148 I would examine women in public trying to fight women that match her height and there are real women like this so its not neccassarily unrealistic.

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Dolllove1991 wrote:I owned a YL 148 and I was face to face with her in missionary, however the YL 148 is short when she stands and it was her legs that make her short the body is hot but it sometimes it did kind of feel weird the shorter legs. I have long legs and a shorter torso at 5 ft 10 and she had a long torso shorter legs so we matched face to face in missionary.

I want to get a 140 cm but I'm afraid the legs will be to short and she will be to short in general. I love the look of the 140 cm and 148 cm but I don't know if I can deal with the height. Height is important to me I think Ide have to get a taller doll in the future maybe the 170 cm it would just feel more realistic the long legs realistic size body. Don't get me wrong though there are women out there that are 4 ft 8 to 4 ft 11. Ever since I had my YL 148 I would examine women in public trying to fight women that match her height and there are real women like this so its not neccassarily unrealistic.
Omg I couldn't have said my issue better than you just did. God knows i love every curve of the 148 but I am worried since I too am 5' 10" tall that its height might be an issue for standing fun or if its just not going to feel right. I am going to make a forum post above my runners up later tonight or tomorrow, but was wondering about going with a WM 156cm D-cup variation that weighs 5 pounds less for 8 more cms or a JY 165cm that weighs 6 pounds more with 17 more cms. http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_p ... ucts_id=81

Both have similar body types from what I saw and I really like the JY165cm but its still not the perfection that is the shape of the WM 148cm. Ironically all 3 cost almost the exact same amount.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

I've very glad that I got one of the taller dolls with standing feet. Being able to hug and kiss her while standing is wonderful, among other things. :whistle:

I'd recommend getting a height you still feel you can lift and move around comfortably. The weight goes up very fast with the taller dolls.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I love petite short girls. They are so cute. However when it comes to kissing and other acts, height does determine how your face will align with her. With a doll, you have to make all the movements yourself. During missionary, your crotch has to be below hers, so she can be a bit short and you line up perfectly for a kiss.

If it is important for her to stand and kiss at a similar height, then you do need a tall doll. But you could employ a little stool to help. The legs kind of buckle after joints get loose so you might need external help anyway.

I have a 140/A and 158/A and usually forget their heights as they are laying in bed a lot. I have a 168/A on the way and I'll have to examine how the 11" difference is.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

height is very important for me because I'm very tall. I prefer tall dolls also to amplify the realism. I love having my doll rest of my chest and one leg spread across my body. With a smaller doll it would feel like I'm doing a child. Nothing shorter than 155cm.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

HoboBob, the YL148 is a perfect sized doll for snuggling/sleeping with (I'm 5' 10"). I had one and her head nestled right under mine, and she'd wrap her body around mine, it was blissfull.
Dolllove1991, I've a WM140, and... It's different (but still awesome). You know I respect the hell out of you, would you agree that different sized/built dolls bring different feelings and/or fantasies to the table?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I like short and slim chicks, and all my exes have been below 160 in height. I got the WM140 as my first doll almost 2 years ago, which is considered the middle-ground when it comes to hight, weight, and price for a first doll, just to see what you like and learn how to manage her. My conclusion is that the height is supercute for photoshoots and snuggling, but can gets a bit difficult for sex, especially certain positions. As for the weight (30kg), I definitely feel like I can go heavier (I'm also in my lower 30's and in good shape).

So with this experience I have decided to go for about 160-165 next time (probably 2018), and still a slim figure, mainly looking at DS. Related goals are to be able to have proper sex (I'm 173cm tall btw) and be able to dress her more with clothes designed for grownups.

Dolllove1991 wrote: I want to get a 140 cm but I'm afraid the legs will be to short...
It's the other way around actually. WM140 have very long legs for its height, and a short torso instead. It makes clothing a bit hard, especially when it comes to pantyhose with feet, as I have 3 that were designed for a 140cm tall person, but were still way too short, and if I got a larger size then the waist would be way to wide instead and overall not very tight fitting. I've had to cut a hole in the feet-part to be able to slide them up enough to the crotch. Same with leggings, but they don't have feet and can still look good even if they end way above the feet. Depends a lot on brands as well of course.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Meso wrote:HoboBob, the YL148 is a perfect sized doll for snuggling/sleeping with (I'm 5' 10"). I had one and her head nestled right under mine, and she'd wrap her body around mine, it was blissfull.
That sings to my heart and that one....two sentences may have sold me right there. I am still going to ask about my runner ups, but god that's so nice to hear. Thanks everyone for the responses. Its very interesting to hear people's perspective on this.

INFORMATIONS