www.wmdolls.com

How imoprtant is height to you?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Arokh

Re: How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by Arokh »

Height is certainly a factor to be considered. For me, as long as my girl is hovering somewhere around the 5 foot mark, I'm good. The two big things that should really be considered would be weight (obviously, the taller the doll, the heavier they will be,) & measurements. Seems like any doll under that 5 foot mark have such petite measurements that finding clothing that fits (without modification or shrinking treatment) becomes quite the challenge.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Height is a very important factor to me. The best dolls for me personally have been in the 125cm to 150cm range.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It is always more fun eye to eye :wink:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

haplo wrote: Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of dolls are these?

I had an original RD1 many years ago and I can definitely attest to the statement, "I know your silicone doll cannot." That thing would tear if you looked at it funny.

I'm not interested in contortion dolls, but something that doesn't tear so easily would definitely be nice.
LOL! That's a WM155 Barbie/Shannon. She has a different head in one pic and several makeup jobs over the years. Her tiny waist and extreme flexibility helps make her the contortionist she is. Truth is, ALL TPE dolls can contort up quite a bit. TPE is quite stretchy, and the skeletons of most allow for quite the range of motion. Maybe not to that extreme. Keep in mind, if you do this to your doll, she'll become quite floppy and no longer hold poses well, or for that matter, sit up. Since this 2 year old doll had already become floppy, I started bending her up like a pretzel, just to see what she could do. The upside is that she is one hell of a snuggler, and a pure champion in the sack. She just goes with the flow, whatever you do to her.
:glou:

fraternity

Post by fraternity »

hi, im new here. is 100cm or 125cm too small?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi fraternity, welcome to TDF. :thumbs_up:
fraternity wrote:hi, im new here. is 100cm or 125cm too small?
'Too small' is a vague description. Do you mean too small for customs in your country? It depends where you live. If UK, Canada or Australia, it might be risky.

Or do you mean something else? Like too small to have sex with? That depends on you. 100cm is a little over 3 ft.

sinkku_87

Post by sinkku_87 »

HoboBob wrote:With my world being opened up recently to all the options out there for dolls and seeing that I can get taller dolls i like and still be in a reasonable weight I have to ask.

How important is your dolls height to you? Do life sized dolls make a huge difference in how real they feel to you? IS the slightly smaller (138-150cm) dolls size a little distracting when things are happening in bed?

Some of my preferred looking/shaped dolls prospects are not quite real life sized, so is making small concessions to get dolls 10 to 20cms worth it?
I am 170cm and I like my real life girlfriends short. One of my real life girlfriends was 160cm, one was 155cm and last one of them was 147cm. I just dont like girls of or over my height and they can be really turn off to me. Short girls with A-B -cup breasts and nice ass are the dream for me. Also lets not forget the most cute actor Hayden Panettiere(shame she did boob job...). She is 155cm and in a relationship with 200cm boxer. Image So if they can do it, you should too! :D

I think I also read from some review that atleast YL dolls are little shorter than the number lets you think. Not much but few centimeters. I'm also about to buy YL148. Gorgeus figure. If just boobs were little bit smaller it would be perfect but otherwise its seems to be awesome!

fraternity

Post by fraternity »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi fraternity, welcome to TDF. :thumbs_up:
fraternity wrote:hi, im new here. is 100cm or 125cm too small?
'Too small' is a vague description. Do you mean too small for customs in your country? It depends where you live. If UK, Canada or Australia, it might be risky.

Or do you mean something else? Like too small to have sex with? That depends on you. 100cm is a little over 3 ft.
i meant to have sex with lol - so does doing a 3ft chic feels weird? :D

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

fraternity wrote:i meant to have sex with lol - so does doing a 3ft chic feels weird? :D
That varies from one person to the next. I think the 100cm dolls are a manageable size and weight for someone who is small in stature and/or in poor health. So, they serve a demographic, but I've also seen a lot of members mention they tried one and couldn't get aroused due to the small scale. It's hard to really understand the size until you've seen the doll in person.

fraternity

Post by fraternity »

Seattle Slew wrote:
fraternity wrote:i meant to have sex with lol - so does doing a 3ft chic feels weird? :D
That varies from one person to the next. I think the 100cm dolls are a manageable size and weight for someone who is small in stature and/or in poor health. So, they serve a demographic, but I've also seen a lot of members mention they tried one and couldn't get aroused due to the small scale. It's hard to really understand the size until you've seen the doll in person.
thanks. looks like i just have to find out myself ;) ordering a 125cm doll now!

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

I'm a short guy, 5'4". I like short women. My doll is a foot shorter than me and for me that is perfect!
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

fraternity wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:
thanks. looks like i just have to find out myself ;) ordering a 125cm doll now!
It is a bit weird IMHO. I got a YL128(4'1"), but sometimes I want to get my midget on, and she's more than capable. Also, if my back's not up to snuff, she is sometimes the doll of choice.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

I'm very short for a man. Only 163.5 cm 5'3". What's interesting is most of my girlfriends have been a bit taller than me (averaging 167.5cm - 5'6"), so I'm actually more comfortable with a taller woman than one shorter than me.

That being said, I was originally looking at a 100 cm, but that might be too short. I'd be comfortable with anything between 158-166 cm.

The weight though at 166cm will be rough... Not the moving the doll around my home part, but getting her up the stairs with the box... The ceiling dips on the way up and I can't carry anything on my shoulders or the end of the box behind me hits the ceiling as I get to the higher steps. I not only have to squat while going up, but have to hold the box at a 45 degree angle. That's a great way to lose my grip and watch it fall down the steps.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

That box is unwieldy. You can carry the doll a lot easier if she's out. Then the box is light. Unless of course you NEED the box for concealment. 8O

INFORMATIONS