www.wmdolls.com

How imoprtant is height to you?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by Procrasturbate »

im 6' with a 30" inseam (i have a long torso)

my first doll was a 140 and a complete mismatch. though i never had sex with it (damaged in shipping, sent it back) just to play around i tried different positions. in missionary he face was in my chest... or if she was on top, same thing. kissing is off the table, looking at eyes or face.. her torso was just too short.

im right in mark's boat with the guilt thing.

Though the doll technically had 22G boobs.. it was so small that i started realizing, if she was ever found by friends or wife... well.. might have some 'splaining to do.

the catch phrase "small dolls are great for storage and price point" might work for customs so you dont go to jail, however... i think its a harder sale when caught.

140cm is 4 feet and some change, mostly legs... the people who dont understand dolls might insta-lock to pedo. Even with huge tits, she still looks like shes in middle school.

Another thing about smaller dolls. their vaginas/anus are to scale. so its the same size as a 12-13 y/o's goodie bits.

so, take that into consideration. if you have a slim penis, youll be fine as most dolls all have the same depth... if you have anything over 1.5-2" thick (diameter) penis, you might want to go bigger, just so you dont rip her parts.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Begog wrote:That box is unwieldy. You can carry the doll a lot easier if she's out. Then the box is light. Unless of course you NEED the box for concealment. 8O
Oh, trust me, it's a NEED! I live in a 3 family house and I live on the top floor. I can only imagine the reaction of my down stairs, 72 year old neighbor opening her door while I'm lugging a headless naked doll out of the box on the main floor.

It would probably be something like this...

Miniscule1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Miniscule1 »

I've just acquired a 145cm Sanhui, which just fits the back seat of my car (prone) as long as she is headless. I'm hoping this is a little more discrete way of transporting her. She is wrapped in a sheet and hoping doesn't look too 'body like' which might attract the wrong sort of attention. And she said she didn't mind as long as we went to a nice hotel.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Miniscule1 wrote:I've just acquired a 145cm Sanhui, which just fits the back seat of my car (prone) as long as she is headless. I'm hoping this is a little more discrete way of transporting her. She is wrapped in a sheet and hoping doesn't look too 'body like' which might attract the wrong sort of attention. And she said she didn't mind as long as we went to a nice hotel.
you sir need to get yourself a travel case.
Attachments
HTB1DSvhHFXXXXcUXXXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg
HTB1DSvhHFXXXXcUXXXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg (113.76 KiB) Viewed 2582 times

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

and put some casters and a handle on it, so you can wheel it like
a luggage cart and stand it up. I wouldn't want to lift a 170cm out
of a case like that laying flat.. but if it's already standing, no problem.

A nice slab of live edge walnut would convert it to a coffee table, too..
and nobody would be the wiser
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

AAAP wrote:I'm very short for a man. Only 163.5 cm 5'3". What's interesting is most of my girlfriends have been a bit taller than me (averaging 167.5cm - 5'6"), so I'm actually more comfortable with a taller woman than one shorter than me.

That being said, I was originally looking at a 100 cm, but that might be too short. I'd be comfortable with anything between 158-166 cm.

The weight though at 166cm will be rough... Not the moving the doll around my home part, but getting her up the stairs with the box... The ceiling dips on the way up and I can't carry anything on my shoulders or the end of the box behind me hits the ceiling as I get to the higher steps. I not only have to squat while going up, but have to hold the box at a 45 degree angle. That's a great way to lose my grip and watch it fall down the steps.
I just got my first doll a 166cm in today and I got to say for how big that bo is and heavy there is no good way to carry it solo without damaging the doll or your back big time....Luckily I am completely open with this crap and got my roomate to help me carry her upstairs lol. Him and his gf even want to see it once I have her together lol. I did think the doll was going to be bigger in my head but I guess I know better for next time :3
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Stewie88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stewie88 »

I'm roughly 183cm. For best positioning, I didn't want to get something too tall or too short from the average. So I got the 168 model. We're both just slightly over average, but our size ratio is normal and what biology intended.

It really just depends on what you desire. And how much weight you want to haul around.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Height and weight are both important to me. My position of preference is missionary, and I like to kiss my girl while doing it. I find that dolls under 140cm are difficult to kiss while performing missionary, and that detracts from the overall pleasure of the experience.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I like dolls my height. I don't want to feel like a contortionist or child molestor when having sex with the doll. My eyes have to be with hers, especially when ejaculating.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

lisabt3 wrote:Height and weight are both important to me. My position of preference is missionary, and I like to kiss my girl while doing it. I find that dolls under 140cm are difficult to kiss while performing missionary, and that detracts from the overall pleasure of the experience.
I’m sure that most of us here are already aware of this issue, but just a heads up as a reminder for some of the newer members.

Doll height, and being lip to lip with a doll are not always directly related. You really need to know that all too critical lip to vagina distance. As an example, I can think of few manufacturers in which there is virtually no difference in this measurement between, say a 145cm doll vs a 165cm doll. This would seem to indicate the increased height is mostly in the legs. In this scenario, I’d actually prefer the smaller doll of lighter weight, since the increased height will not be of any help to me.

This is probably more of an issue for us taller guys (6’ or 183cm +) but it’s worth doing your research here, and confirming it with members that have the particular doll that you’re considering.

Sam

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

sam treadwell wrote:
lisabt3 wrote:Height and weight are both important to me. My position of preference is missionary, and I like to kiss my girl while doing it. I find that dolls under 140cm are difficult to kiss while performing missionary, and that detracts from the overall pleasure of the experience.
I’m sure that most of us here are already aware of this issue, but just a heads up as a reminder for some of the newer members.

Doll height, and being lip to lip with a doll are not always directly related. You really need to know that all too critical lip to vagina distance. As an example, I can think of few manufacturers in which there is virtually no difference in this measurement between, say a 145cm doll vs a 165cm doll. This would seem to indicate the increased height is mostly in the legs. In this scenario, I’d actually prefer the smaller doll of lighter weight, since the increased height will not be of any help to me.

Sam
That works in the real world as well. I've already stated most of my girlfriends have been taller than me. Averages have been 2-3 inches taller, but during sex we're always eye to eye.

Miniscule1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Miniscule1 »

I've just taken my new Sanhui 145cm companion away for a few days to a nice hotel. Maybe I haven't got the hang of moving her about yet, however getting her in and out of the bathroom and then the bath weren't exactly easy. It did cross my mind to think up some plausible explanations in case I found my back incapacitated painfully at an awkward moment... thankfully not needed. I'm wondering how people get on with the larger dolls in the bath department.

By the way, if anyone has any advice on appropriate hotel etiquette for dolls then that would be appreciated. Should one put her in the cupboard, cover her up, or maybe leave a polite note requesting 'do not disturb'?

lakpld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lakpld »

what the best way to measure my torso to see if I would be compatible with the height of a doll? There is a doll I really like, but is only 150cm....I'm 5'11" so I think she would be on the short range for me....but maybe I can close the gap by measuring....

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I have been reading like a crazy person for several days now. Trying to compile as much information as possible.

Its interesting to read about other peoples experience with height/weight. I have seen a little bit posted by taller people, but not my height. I am 6'4", which is 193 cm. I am still in the process of deciding on what I want for a first purchase.

I have narrowed it down to a few. Perhaps someone that has seen these up close could give me a better idea of proportions. When they are on their own its harder to get a feel for the size/scale. I don't have much concern about weight, I am used to lifting heavy/awkward things.

My choices so far are as follows and also exactly as they are in the picture. For cost reasons I am looking at TPE, I found a few silicone that I like but the money just isn't there for them.

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=426 - I was amazed when I saw this the first time.
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/plump-sex-d ... mium-161cm - After reading about the new skeleton, I looked into it and found this one to be quite nice.
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/japanese-lo ... s-wm-168cm - Another one that amazed me.

Any input on how they would match up to someone my height would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Dhamon, welcome to TDF. :glou:

It's great you're thinking about this stuff. Lots of people dive in and discover that the scale doesn't match up with their expectations. I think for someone your height who is looking for a realistic experience, you probably don't want anything shorter than 156-158 cm range, or 5 feet, unless of course you really like tiny short girls, which is not uncommon..

Those dolls you linked are of natural and realistic scale, so you're probably looking in the right direction.

INFORMATIONS