www.wmdolls.com

How imoprtant is height to you?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How imoprtant is height to you?

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Nord wrote:I like short and slim chicks, and all my exes have been below 160 in height. I got the WM140 as my first doll almost 2 years ago, which is considered the middle-ground when it comes to hight, weight, and price for a first doll, just to see what you like and learn how to manage her. My conclusion is that the height is supercute for photoshoots and snuggling, but can gets a bit difficult for sex, especially certain positions. As for the weight (30kg), I definitely feel like I can go heavier (I'm also in my lower 30's and in good shape).

So with this experience I have decided to go for about 160-165 next time (probably 2018), and still a slim figure, mainly looking at DS. Related goals are to be able to have proper sex (I'm 173cm tall btw) and be able to dress her more with clothes designed for grownups.

Dolllove1991 wrote: I want to get a 140 cm but I'm afraid the legs will be to short...
It's the other way around actually. WM140 have very long legs for its height, and a short torso instead. It makes clothing a bit hard, especially when it comes to pantyhose with feet, as I have 3 that were designed for a 140cm tall person, but were still way too short, and if I got a larger size then the waist would be way to wide instead and overall not very tight fitting. I've had to cut a hole in the feet-part to be able to slide them up enough to the crotch. Same with leggings, but they don't have feet and can still look good even if they end way above the feet. Depends a lot on brands as well of course.
Hmm I guess her legs do look long in the pics, Im annoyed that her vagina is more forward and shes so small but I think I will still have to buy a 140cm one day theyre just so cute. And Hobo I'm having the exact same problem as you I cant decide on a doll there all just so hot.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Meso wrote:HoboBob, the YL148 is a perfect sized doll for snuggling/sleeping with (I'm 5' 10"). I had one and her head nestled right under mine, and she'd wrap her body around mine, it was blissfull.
Dolllove1991, I've a WM140, and... It's different (but still awesome). You know I respect the hell out of you, would you agree that different sized/built dolls bring different feelings and/or fantasies to the table?
Respect brother :glou: I agree my man I have different fantasys for each doll I see thats why one day I want to own four. Theres the 170cm she looks like a sexy girl from the gym ide love to dress up in yoga pants and gym attire and have that fantasy then you have the 140cm - 148 - 156 they remind me of a teenage girl like 18 - 19 thats another fantasy then theres the 152 and other big booty dolls. There are just so many fantasys I want to play out in my head with each different doll. I'm going to end up buying four dolls one day I know it I have to have each fantasy lol

And I agree the 148 is perfect for cuddling Ive only owned the 148 shes perfect in alot of ways. And one thing I noticed about her and what other people have said about their dolls is that when they are laying down the height feels different and I agree when the doll was standing she seemed short but when lying down she seemed taller. Like my ex she was 5 ft 5 the YL 148 is like 4 ft 11 or something but when the YL 148 was laying down she felt like the same height like a full sized women. (not that 4 ft 11 isnt a full sized woman) I just mean she felt taller. I had a pair of black booty shorts on my YL 148 it was just so hott I'm missing her :cry:

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Nothing like a 170 with enormous tits.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

One of the things that hasn't been mentioned here is the mouth to vagina distance! If you like kissing while being intimate this is an important issue, particularly with the shorter dolls. That being said, I have seen some doll comparison photos where the doll height doesn't necessarily mean that distance is greater the taller the doll is. In fact, often the tall dolls just have longer legs and their body is a similar length to shorter dolls.

My Ashaki is a WM168 and she is great for me as I'm only a cm taller! However, for that height she is skinny and has long legs which might not suit many here. However, she is only 27kg! As others have said, if you like more 'curves and bumps' the weight does go up!

There are a couple of threads that started that did measure the vag to mouth distance but they fizzled out and there's also a 'how much does your doll weigh' thread that might help!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

In real life I like the shorter girls (4'11" - 5'1" / 150cm - 155cm range.) But because dolls don't have the range of motion of real girls, I need taller to enjoy them.

I'm 185cm (6'1") and Brie is a 165 (5'5") and I'm finding it easy to kiss her standing up at that height, since she can't recline her head all the way like real women. But in missionary, I'm still a little too tall for her and hard to kiss her or even look straight into her eyes without changing my angle. She'd almost have to be 175cm or so to make it right. If you're a tall guy (6' and taller) I think its hard to find a doll that would be comfortable kissing both standing and missionary. The dolls have to get taller, or they need more range of motion in their lower abdomens, shoulders, and necks.

That said, I don't think I'd be happy with a doll less than 150cm, and preferably want 165cm or taller now that I have some experience with them. Weight doesn't seem to be such a bother to me so knowing what I know now, if I had to do it over again now I'd probably select the 170M. Very happy to have selected a 165 at the time, being the tallest available then.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

One thing to keep in mind is your own body type. I have long legs and a shorter torso. I know this because I have done sports growing up and I was always able to run faster then most people jump higher and kick higher with other athletes we compared body types and it turned out my torso is shorter then most my waist sits higher. When sitting down cross legged some people who are shorter than me standing sat higher then me because of my shorter torso. Even my ex she was 5 ft 5 I'm 5 ft 10 and sitting down she sat higher then me. My torso I think is perfect for the smaller dolls because I looked my 148 cm right in the eye. I know some old friends who had long torsos and shorter legs aND we're the same height as me they could not run anywhere near as fast and when sitting they also sat higher than me. Think about your own body type as well.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Dolllove1991 wrote:I have long legs and a shorter torso. I know this because I have done sports growing up and I was always able to run faster then most people jump higher and kick higher with other athletes we compared body types and it turned out my torso is shorter then most my waist sits higher.
I think most of the people I know with your body type seem to be runners.
Either competitive (marathons and such) or at least daily runners.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I owned a YL 148 and I was face to face with her in missionary,
The MTV distance of YL 148 is about the same as a OR 156!
The MTV distance of a YL 155 is 2 inches more!
I've very glad that I got one of the taller dolls with standing feet. Being able to hug and kiss her while standing is wonderful, among other things
Yes, it is!
the YL148 is a perfect sized doll for snuggling/sleeping with (I'm 5' 10"). I had one and her head nestled right under mine, and she'd wrap her body around mine,
Nice to cuddle and spoon with

I want to thank everyone with their thoughts on this subject.
For a taller doll, nearly a c cup. a 156 WM is a great doll to consider for those looking for a doll close to 60 lbs.
If you want very light A cup, the 166 cm 6YE or 168 WM.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I am sure most everyone would like a life size doll if it was possible, unfortunately weight and Price are directly linked to Height, so you have to compensate, and the end result may never really be what your ideal is....

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback. I have learned so much more than I ever expected too from this topic.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

unfortunately weight and Price are directly linked to Height
Not all the time.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

JunkGuy wrote:In real life I like the shorter girls (4'11" - 5'1" / 150cm - 155cm range.) But because dolls don't have the range of motion of real girls, I need taller to enjoy them.

I'm 185cm (6'1") and Brie is a 165 (5'5") and I'm finding it easy to kiss her standing up at that height, since she can't recline her head all the way like real women. But in missionary, I'm still a little too tall for her and hard to kiss her or even look straight into her eyes without changing my angle. She'd almost have to be 175cm or so to make it right. If you're a tall guy (6' and taller) I think its hard to find a doll that would be comfortable kissing both standing and missionary. The dolls have to get taller, or they need more range of motion in their lower abdomens, shoulders, and necks.

That said, I don't think I'd be happy with a doll less than 150cm, and preferably want 165cm or taller now that I have some experience with them. Weight doesn't seem to be such a bother to me so knowing what I know now, if I had to do it over again now I'd probably select the 170M. Very happy to have selected a 165 at the time, being the tallest available then.
I just want to say a few words about a doll's range of motion. All dolls (like women), are not created equal. Very few real women can do this, but some can go beyond....

Can your doll do this? I doubt it. I know your silicone doll cannot.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! LOL!
:haha4:

Iyuuki
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Iyuuki »

For me, height is one of the main factors I look for. I like the dolls to be between 150cm - 165cm as they would be shorter than me (185cm) but not too short. Honestly, it just comes down to preference.

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Begog wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:In real life I like the shorter girls (4'11" - 5'1" / 150cm - 155cm range.) But because dolls don't have the range of motion of real girls, I need taller to enjoy them.

The first pic is pretty hot but there is no way to get inside her, with her being all pretzeled up like this.
I just want to say a few words about a doll's range of motion. All dolls (like women), are not created equal. Very few real women can do this, but some can go beyond....

haplo

Post by haplo »

Begog wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of dolls are these?

I had an original RD1 many years ago and I can definitely attest to the statement, "I know your silicone doll cannot." That thing would tear if you looked at it funny.

I'm not interested in contortion dolls, but something that doesn't tear so easily would definitely be nice.

INFORMATIONS