www.wmdolls.com

Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

Post by bob7892 »

Ottobaby wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Ottobaby wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Ottobaby wrote:I think as long as you don't have to carry her up and down the stairs you're ok. Maybe get a cheap used wheelchair. That seems like a good idea. But keep in mind, the heavier the doll, the more fun she is when It comes to the pushing. I wouldn't want that thing to flop all over the bed when things get heated. Big weight = great resistance.
Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one :lol: A fifty or sixty pound doll is not going anywhere in a hurry :lol:
My dream doll is 77 pounds , and she has slipped when getting her into cow girl position , Try being nutted in the face by a 77 pound doll , it frigging hurts 8O
not to mention mussel strains :( .
If you buy a heavy doll you will find it will stay in one place , in one position and you will get bored .
I do understand what you mean about weight , my very first doll was a blow up , zero weight then add a bottle of baby oil and your chasing it around the bed :lol:
The sex was shit but I have never laughed so much in my life :haha4:
Cowgirl??? Cowgirl is for pussies. All I do is attack that thing frontally and me being a 6.3 and 250 pound machine, a 40 pound doll will fly all over the place once I tap that thing. Gimme something of substance, something I can punch in the face to get revenge (my fuck doll is named after my X wife who took me to the cleaners at our divorce).
Those small light dolls just can`t take the punishment a big ass doll can take. But maybe I change my mind when I`m 80 years old and use a walker. That is a real possibility. If I can still get it up then.
Your a big lad then Otto , so I can understand about the weight :D I'm only 120 pounds :D
As for cow girl , I think it's about time the girls did some of the work :D :D
If I let a 200 pound girl go cow girl om me , all I would do is end up as a red smear on the bed sheet 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
A 200 pounder? Man, you got nerves of steel. I wouldn't touch a 200 pounder with pliers. Expect most of the weight is in the boobs. That`d be different.
That's what I mean Otto , some of the dolls on here with the big boobies have to be 150 pounds plus 8O 8O 8O 8O
Forget the pliers , wheres the mop and bucket :? :? :? :? :?
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I gave this some thought a couple of weeks ago hauling around bags of pine bark nuggets (about 30lbs per bag) and realized it took about as much effort to lift one of those in one hand as it takes to carry Brie (77lbs) in both either by bride carry or by lifting her by her arm pits. So a simple rule of thumb is if you can lift one of those bags in either arm without trouble or pain, you can probably handle heavier dolls.

I don't have any experience with it, but a 50lb bag of dog food lifted and carry bride style might be a fair test as well. Note that some dolls are heavier, but also much longer than a bag of dog food so carrying 70 lbs of doll may feel like 50 lb bag of dog food given the different weight distribution. I certainly don't consider two 35lb bags of dog food equivalent to a 70 pound doll. Same weight but the dog food is denser, with a more compact volume and likely lifted with more arm strength, while a doll is more spread out and you can use your back more. This is just my opinion though. We need someone with a doll and big bags of dogfood to "weigh in" on this subject.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

JunkGuy wrote:I gave this some thought a couple of weeks ago hauling around bags of pine bark nuggets (about 30lbs per bag) and realized it took about as much effort to lift one of those in one hand as it takes to carry Brie (77lbs) in both either by bride carry or by lifting her by her arm pits. So a simple rule of thumb is if you can lift one of those bags in either arm without trouble or pain, you can probably handle heavier dolls.

I don't have any experience with it, but a 50lb bag of dog food lifted and carry bride style might be a fair test as well. Note that some dolls are heavier, but also much longer than a bag of dog food so carrying 70 lbs of doll may feel like 50 lb bag of dog food given the different weight distribution. I certainly don't consider two 35lb bags of dog food equivalent to a 70 pound doll. Same weight but the dog food is denser, with a more compact volume and likely lifted with more arm strength, while a doll is more spread out and you can use your back more. This is just my opinion though. We need someone with a doll and big bags of dogfood to "weigh in" on this subject.
I have a doll and a large dog , I don't think dog food bags are anything like carrying a doll , for a start dog food bags are loose packed , a doll is more solid .
As a solider I have carried many unconscious people , But a real person is still more bendy than a doll .
carrying the Weight is really not the issue with dolls , I am only 120 pounds myself and I have a doll of nearly 80 pounds , The hardest part is learning how to use that weight to your own advantage , for example
I am in missionary position with my doll , there is no way I am going to lift her with my arms into cow girl , so here's what I do , I first make sure hands and arms are protected .I then roll over using my own body weight to drag the doll with me . I am now on my side hugging my doll I then pull the dolls leg over mine , and bang you have 25 pounds of counter lever to help you .I then roll on to my back bringing the doll with me , so I now have her sat saddled on top of me , , now all I have to do is lift the body of the doll into position , this is easy as I only have to lift half the dolls weight as the legs are now supported by the bed and my body . this tall takes about 10 seconds max and now I can do it in one fluid motion .
Things like this can only be gained by experience :D
Learning these sort of techniques is easier with a lighter doll , but once you have learnt them moving a heavier doll is simple .

To make things really simple , if you start weight training you don't start with 100 pounds , you would start with say 50 pounds and work up , same with dolls , it's common sense really
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Forb wrote:I did a quick check using 2x 30lb dog food bags.
Did it work?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

HoboBob wrote:
Did it work?
Probably not , as each bag wants to go in a different direction :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

itvman

Post by itvman »

Go to a hardware store, find a 30kg bag of cement and lay it fat on the floor, then try to pick it up from underneath, turn and walk with it. A doll doesn't have any handles so the only way to lift it is like that. That's why it's not the same as lifting weights or anything else that has something to grab.

If you can do that, you're a better man than me. I can only lift her for a few seconds long enough to get her on a swivel chair and even then I need to shore up most of her weight with one of my knees.

Why do people take their doll to the bathroom? You don't need to shower a doll, just wipe her down with a sponge! If she's really dirty wipe her down with baby oil and that'll clean her better than any soap. Continually showering and powdering your doll just dries her out.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

itvman wrote:Go to a hardware store, find a 30kg bag of cement and lay it fat on the floor, then try to pick it up from underneath, turn and walk with it. A doll doesn't have any handles so the only way to lift it is like that.
Disagree. Dolls don't have handles per se but can conform to an easily lifted shape and therefore much easier to pick up from the ground than a bag of cement, which is pretty much just a saggy bag where all its mass will try to move to the lowest spot possible once off the ground. You can change the dolls shape to a bride carry position before lifting, which would make her easier to both lift and carry, and the doll won't easily lose this shape like the bag of cement would.

A child, heavy dog, small calf or horse make for better comparisons though admittedly aren't accessible to everyone. You can settle for a heavy bag of something, but realize it's ability to hold its shape is radically different than a doll.

itvman wrote:Why do people take their doll to the bathroom? You don't need to shower a doll, just wipe her down with a sponge! If she's really dirty wipe her down with baby oil and that'll clean her better than any soap. Continually showering and powdering your doll just dries her out.
On these points we agree. I don't even use a sponge for routine cleaning. Easier to invest in some alcohol free wipes (I use Purell Wipes)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The firehouse suggestion is the best I've read so far. The rug idea is next. The lift a real person would be my last choice (of the three I tuned into), but you'll have to compensate for the difference as live weight (blood flowing through veins, organs working) is MUCH different than a dead person (something I hope none of us have to experience). Also, with a person, one gets down on their knees, and sorta rolls the body onto their shoulders to carry the body fireman style. Dolls won't do that, so you're stuck carrying in front of your body in your arms. Hint: curl the doll up to your chest.
Let me try explaining it another way: what's the difference between civilian body bags and military body bags? The military body bag has sewn-in handles so four people can carry the body.

Footnote: It's a crime for any American to claim combat service, awards, or misrepresent their military service. During my service of almost two decades, I've seen death, but never experienced carrying a dead person.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Well guys and girls , I have found myself in a bit of a dilemma too I just posted this in the wrong section lol
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

HoboBob wrote:
Did it work?
Yes, it worked perfect actually. The test lift was a bit heavy but I was able to move the 2 bags around without too much effort, and now that I have my doll she feels exactly like the weight of the 2 bags of dog food. Heavy, but I can manage.

I did the test in a store, I pretended like I was going to buy them, putting both in a cart. Then (pretending) to change my mind and chose a different brand, etc. I do have a dog so I bought one bag ;)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I did a test, i went to a supermarket and asked a lady that i will become a fireman and want to practice/test how to carry an unconscious lady, she said ok, so i told her to pretend be very loose like if sleeping.
Took her some time to explain all to her daughter then finally i was able to lift the tiny girl. :)
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Others here have already said this, but it bears repeating. As difficult as you may find it moving a heavier doll up and down stairs, or room to room, the real chore is during playtime. Imagine going at it from behind and you decide to switch to missionary. You have to pick her up, put her on her back, readjust the legs, etc. and with a heavy doll this isn't really any fun. It is not like tossing a willing, real woman around on the bed who likes rough sex. It is also not real easy to put your doll in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl; I tried it a couple of times and to be frank was afraid of losing control of the doll and having her fall over backward.As the vag isn't as forgiving as a real woman, you can imagine what might happen. The heaviest silicone doll I have had was around 60-65 lbs.

On the other hand, I've noticed with some smaller dolls that other basic positions seem awkward as well, such as spooning. I'm 5'10 and the body proportions of my 140cm don't align well enough. So there are some trade offs no matter which way you go.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Mine weighs about 55 lbs. I'm not muscular but don't find her difficult to carry once I figured out where to put my arms while doing the bridal carry. I find it easier with my arms closer together, one mid back and the other mid thigh. Real problem is you can't grab her with your hands without damaging her.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

INFORMATIONS