www.wmdolls.com

Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

Post by HoboBob »

Hey all,

I do my activeness in spurts so thats why I am making so many threads. So I havent gotten a doll yet but I am close to deciding. I figured anything heavier than 70lb is too much and thats what i have been going by, but I dont want to guess.

Anyone have any ideas for what a person can carry around or use to simulate the dead weight of a doll, so a person can have an idea of how much weight they can feel comfortable moving and positioning around. Cause more weight from what i hear equals better if you can handle it not to mention it expands your doll options.

I am game for any off the wall ideas.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

Post by puma uma »

That's a really good question. Honestly, i have no idea how to answer that. I powerlift a lot and i will be honest a full sized doll and a dumbbell are not the same lol. My first solid doll was around fifty pounds or so. Not gonna lie, lifting around fifty something pounds in the form of a doll is no joke. Eventually i got used to it and made sure i used my legs and easy lifting techniques to more her. One of my current dolls is 77 pounds. Some days, she's easier to move then others. Honestly i just got used to her weight as time went by.

Honestly the closet thing you can do is lift a real person. I can't see any other way to try to simulate that.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It can certainly be a challenge to prepare yourself for the reality of the your propesctive dolls weight! The taller they are, the heavier they are. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own!

For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Try visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. It's not just getting the doll out of the box and onto the bed. Where are you going to store her? Where will you interact with her? How will you get her anywhere in between? Where will you do maintenance and showers? Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is generally a no-no).

So do your homework, and shop around ask more questions. There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yeah, very hard to simulate. The weight is very uneven across the body, the TPE/silicone is more fragile in some places than others, limbs will bend, fingers and toes are superfragile, makeup and eyelashes on the face will get ruined if pressed or dragged against a pillow or something, etc. The weight is one thing, but the real challenge is in how to carry her without damaging her. And then also to carry her through doors, around furniture, up/down stairs, and then place her where you want her in the bed or sofa.

I don't know, you could start with going to Ikea, pick up some long heavy package at the warehouse, and try to carry it through the tighter sections with plants, lamps, and kitchen-stuff without ruining something :D Good luck and godspeed to you sir! o7
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

probably to simulate carry a doll can be done with one of those water mattress more then half filled with water.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

HoboBob wrote:
Anyone have any ideas for what a person can carry around or use to simulate the dead weight of a doll ?
You know how some nights just go wrong, and then you end up
having to hide a body? Yeah, it's kinda like that. :razz:
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

Next time you are in a store with dog food bags 50 pounds or 22.67962kg pick it up bride carry.

Bend it 90 so it simulate how her butt will try to slip out on you.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Hobo - One doll I had only weighed 40lbs, but like others have said it is not only the weight.
Trying to position her during playtime, posing, and dressing is the hard part. I had her on top
until I couldn't breathe, remember most of the time you're trying to do this laying down and
being careful not to damage her. Ever tried to move someone that is passed out? It is quite a workout.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

You get a rug and a heavy 50lbs chain. You roll the chain in the rug so its rapped up. Dont pile in the center. Now lift the 50lb rug and dont let the chain spill out. That is the easiest doll.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Big Issue for me is cleaning the Doll, never mind moving her around the house. Bringing her into the shower and making sure she gets clean while I do not get soaking wet is a Major Pain, The biggest Doll So Far I have had to do thiis with is a 132cm and that was Big and Heavy Enough for me, sometimes to save the trouble I would prefer to just use an Onahole, and use the Doll as my Muse...

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

So we have chain inside a rolled up blanket, a half filled water blanket, maybe ikea stuff?

Been looking for a little bit and the best I can find at the moment thats decently cheap is a halloween dummy https://www.amazon.com/Dummy-Full-Size- ... equin+body

Its 4lbs by default but, if you cut open the stitching a little bit I am sure you can fill it with sand or something else to get it heavier. I dont know the waits of different minerals and compounds to stuff it with though.

Only other thing I can think of but is more work is Make one yourself using a Duct tape dummy and use it to make a simple cloth human figured dummy you can fill with whatever you want....but having already made the duct tape dummy I can tell you its a lot of work.

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Dollfriend wrote:The Big Issue for me is cleaning the Doll, never mind moving her around the house. Bringing her into the shower and making sure she gets clean while I do not get soaking wet is a Major Pain, The biggest Doll So Far I have had to do thiis with is a 132cm and that was Big and Heavy Enough for me, sometimes to save the trouble I would prefer to just use an Onahole, and use the Doll as my Muse...
I havent looked a huge amount into cleaning TPE dolls yet (I have some), but that's a big reason i was considering a silicone doll. Sadly I am a very kinastetic person (touch oriented) so Im not sure I can resist TPE unless I getting some super expensive realistic silicone dolls (which i want so bad ;_;) like https://secure.realdoll.com/hybrid-doll ... ries-doll/

God I want to make a super sexy mithra/miquote (cat girl) out of her soo bad @~@.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

as others have said its not so much the straight up weight as its dead weight over a large area. worse than that you will find yourself lifting incorrectly potentially hurting yourself in an effort to not damage her. my advice look more into technique, not strength.

i find once im moving her, all my attention is on her well being not mine. its stupid and i know better but its something i cant help as i know one wrong move equals a possible permanent damage.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

"The weight I feel most comfortable with."
If my doll is in bed with me and I hear my wife pulling up in the driveway, I need a quick plan. My bed is high off the ground with a step stool for my wife to climb up. Lots of room and clearance under the bed. I would have a plastic tarp on the side of the bed to lower the doll onto. Then, the doll would just glide under the bed like butter without injury to her delicate skin grabbing the carpet. The doll would be small and light enough to easily maneuver and conceal.
I have a game plan for every room of the house and will always be ready for the unexpected.

I don't have a doll yet, but I never rush in without research, preparation and have an emergency game plan. My wife would be like an earthquake that you have to always be prepared for.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

The smaller dolls are much more affordable, and so much easier to move around. Unfortunately, I prefer the realism of the larger dolls, and to be lip to lip with a doll. But if this isn’t an issue for you, then a small doll of around 130cm, and weighing no more than around 40lbs is so much more pleasant to deal with. Even if you feel that you are in good shape, muscling a heavy doll around during play, and the clean up afterwards, has a way of sapping the fun out of the experience.

The most realistic way to simulate this experience would be to swing by a firehouse and ask to handle one of their training dummies. The excuse you would use as to why you wish to do this would require more creativity than I have available at the moment :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS